PDA

View Full Version : LOL! I Blew It

CatNipped
December 22nd 05, 12:39 AM
I went to PetsMart today to pick up some cat food and I also got the cats
their Christmas presents while I was there. I like to take them out of
their packaging, cut off the tags and all attachments that might come off
and be choked on. I also like to spray the soft toys with catnip spray to
make the toys seem more enticing. I was holed up in my office separating
all the toys into four separate gift bags and spraying the toys when all of
a sudden I heard scratching at the door (I had locked the cat flap). I
hurried up and put the gift bags in my closet and opened the door to a
stampede of four cats who promptly started rolling around in the catnip
spray that overshot the toys and landed on the floor. I'm afraid I've
ruined Santa's surprise! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

mlbriggs
December 22nd 05, 12:50 AM
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 18:39:34 -0600, CatNipped wrote:

> I went to PetsMart today to pick up some cat food and I also got the cats
> their Christmas presents while I was there. I like to take them out of
> their packaging, cut off the tags and all attachments that might come off
> and be choked on. I also like to spray the soft toys with catnip spray to
> make the toys seem more enticing. I was holed up in my office separating
> all the toys into four separate gift bags and spraying the toys when all of
> a sudden I heard scratching at the door (I had locked the cat flap). I
> hurried up and put the gift bags in my closet and opened the door to a
> stampede of four cats who promptly started rolling around in the catnip
> spray that overshot the toys and landed on the floor. I'm afraid I've
> ruined Santa's surprise! ;>
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Suggestion: Find a comfortable chair then gather the "kids" around you.
When all is quiet, read them "The Night Before Christmas". MLB

Magic Mood JeepŠ
December 22nd 05, 02:39 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> I went to PetsMart today to pick up some cat food and I also got the
> cats their Christmas presents while I was there. I like to take them
> out of their packaging, cut off the tags and all attachments that
> might come off and be choked on. I also like to spray the soft toys
> with catnip spray to make the toys seem more enticing. I was holed
> up in my office separating all the toys into four separate gift bags
> and spraying the toys when all of a sudden I heard scratching at the
> door (I had locked the cat flap). I hurried up and put the gift bags
> in my closet and opened the door to a stampede of four cats who
> promptly started rolling around in the catnip spray that overshot the
> toys and landed on the floor. I'm afraid I've ruined Santa's
> surprise! ;>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

LOL

Monday evening, we had a "pet-gift exchange" among the volunteers at the
Humane Association - I bought several different packages of cat toys, then
divided them up, making 4 different gifts (did the same for dogs). I left
them on the back porch to keep them away from the omnipresent curious
kitties in my house (da tiled room - in Weeble's words - closed off now due
to the cold), and when I took Max the D-pet out for his potty breaks - *HE*
went straight for them! He loves catnip!!!!!

Kreisleriana
December 22nd 05, 03:13 PM
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 18:39:34 -0600, "CatNipped"
> yodeled:

>I went to PetsMart today to pick up some cat food and I also got the cats
>their Christmas presents while I was there. I like to take them out of
>their packaging, cut off the tags and all attachments that might come off
>and be choked on. I also like to spray the soft toys with catnip spray to
>make the toys seem more enticing. I was holed up in my office separating
>all the toys into four separate gift bags and spraying the toys when all of
>a sudden I heard scratching at the door (I had locked the cat flap). I
>hurried up and put the gift bags in my closet and opened the door to a
>stampede of four cats who promptly started rolling around in the catnip
>spray that overshot the toys and landed on the floor. I'm afraid I've
>ruined Santa's surprise! ;>
>
>Hugs,
>
>CatNipped

I can just hear the "YEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" ;)

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Christina Websell
December 22nd 05, 06:31 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> I'm afraid I've ruined Santa's surprise! ;>

<g> No you haven't! I bet you they won't guess ;-)

Tweed

-L.
December 22nd 05, 06:48 PM
CatNipped wrote:
> I went to PetsMart today to pick up some cat food and I also got the cats
> their Christmas presents while I was there.

I thought there "wasn't going to be Christmas this year!" because
you're so poor. Or was that a lie, too?

Damn woman, for being in debt so badly you sure spend money like water
through a sieve...and on stupid **** like movie tickets and presents
for cats!

-L.

Christina Websell
December 22nd 05, 08:47 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> CatNipped wrote:
>> I went to PetsMart today to pick up some cat food and I also got the cats
>> their Christmas presents while I was there.
>
> I thought there "wasn't going to be Christmas this year!" because
> you're so poor. Or was that a lie, too?
>
> Damn woman, for being in debt so badly you sure spend money like water
> through a sieve...and on stupid **** like movie tickets and presents
> for cats!
>
> -L.

Lyn,
Why are you doing this? Sending these awful posts?
If you and CN have had a disagreement on another group, can't you let it go?
It makes me sad to see it.
Not least because the world is sh**** enough and we can give each other much
needed support.

Tweed

Adrian
December 22nd 05, 09:09 PM
Christina Websell wrote:

> Lyn,
> Why are you doing this? Sending these awful posts?
> If you and CN have had a disagreement on another group, can't you let
> it go? It makes me sad to see it.
> Not least because the world is sh**** enough and we can give each
> other much needed support.
>
> Tweed

Tweed, please just killfile the bitch, or at least don't quote her vile
posts.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

-L.
December 23rd 05, 01:53 AM
Christina Websell wrote:
> "-L." > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > CatNipped wrote:
> >> I went to PetsMart today to pick up some cat food and I also got the cats
> >> their Christmas presents while I was there.
> >
> > I thought there "wasn't going to be Christmas this year!" because
> > you're so poor. Or was that a lie, too?
> >
> > Damn woman, for being in debt so badly you sure spend money like water
> > through a sieve...and on stupid **** like movie tickets and presents
> > for cats!
> >
> > -L.
> >

> Lyn,
> Why are you doing this? Sending these awful posts?

Why don't you ask your "friend" why she has to make **** up and lie all
the time? Only pointing out how ridiculous she is, my dear.

> If you and CN have had a disagreement on another group, can't you let it go?
> It makes me sad to see it.
> Not least because the world is sh**** enough and we can give each other much
> needed support.

Support a liar and someone who constantly bitches and moans "poor me!"
and yet does nothing to help herself? Why? "God helps those who help
themselves", ya know. To quote Jules, "I'm just trying real hard to
be the shephard."

-L.