PDA

View Full Version : Still Toe Sucking

CatNipped
December 22nd 05, 10:29 PM
Sammy still likes to get on Mommy's lap for a good toe sucking session -
Mommy's flabby belly is *SO* nice for kneading! ;>

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy23/

Hugs,

CatNipped

jmcquown
December 22nd 05, 10:36 PM
CatNipped wrote:
> Sammy still likes to get on Mommy's lap for a good toe sucking
> session - Mommy's flabby belly is *SO* nice for kneading! ;>
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy23/
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Sammy is a funny gal, that's for sure :) How much does she weigh now, do
you know?

Jill

CatNipped
December 22nd 05, 10:53 PM
"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> CatNipped wrote:
>> Sammy still likes to get on Mommy's lap for a good toe sucking
>> session - Mommy's flabby belly is *SO* nice for kneading! ;>
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy23/
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>
> Sammy is a funny gal, that's for sure :) How much does she weigh now, do
> you know?
>
> Jill

The digital baby scale I had is broken (come to think of it, it broke around
the last time I weighed Sammy! ;>), so I don't know down to the ounce, but
using the bathroom scale I can see that she is over 15 pounds. But she
looks even bigger than that 'cause she has such an extremely long and think
coat of hair.

Hugs,

CatNipped