PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Digger is one *BIG* d*g

CatNipped
December 22nd 05, 10:51 PM
And he is still a puppy!!!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/Digger/

Hugs,

CatNipped

jmcquown
December 22nd 05, 11:02 PM
CatNipped wrote:
> And he is still a puppy!!!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Digger/
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Awwww, he's a sweetie! He looks a little bit like my LLL's mixed dog,
Shanti. (She's a big huge love-bug.)

Jill

CatNipped
December 22nd 05, 11:10 PM
"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> CatNipped wrote:
>> And he is still a puppy!!!
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Digger/
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>
> Awwww, he's a sweetie! He looks a little bit like my LLL's mixed dog,
> Shanti. (She's a big huge love-bug.)
>
> Jill

Yep. Digger is too - he is *SO* gentle, and he's so well trained and well
behaved that Alexis, my 12-year-old, 70 pound granddaughter can control him
on walkies.

Hugs,

CatNipped

-L.
December 23rd 05, 02:03 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> And he is still a puppy!!!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Digger/
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Translation: "Look at me!" "Look at me!" "Look at me!" "Look at
me!" "Look at me!" "Look at me!" "Look at me!" "Look at me!" "Look
at me!" "Look at me!" "Look at me!" "Look at me!" "Look at me!"
"Look at me!" "Look at me!" "Look at me!"...ad nauseum.

God God, will you EVER stop?

-L.

Jo Firey
December 23rd 05, 04:15 AM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> CatNipped wrote:
>> And he is still a puppy!!!
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Digger/
>>

> Snipping inane stupidity
> -L.

I love it when anyone posts pictures. And it isn't like they are posted to
the group. Clicking on the links is totally optional for anyone with half a
brain.

Oops. Guess you don't qualify as to the half brain.

I know better than to reply to this kind of crap. And yes announcing
additions to kill files is silly. Just lacking will power today.

And trying to ensure my continued photo fix.

(Hey I worried for weeks about that dog along with everyone else, and I'm
thrilled to see how happy he is.)
Jo

Kreisleriana
December 23rd 05, 04:21 AM
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:51:09 -0600, "CatNipped"
> yodeled:

>And he is still a puppy!!!
>
>http://www.possibleplaces.com/Digger/
>
>Hugs,
>
>CatNipped

THAT is the kind of Rottweiler I'm used to. A gigantic, wiggly puppy.
;)

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

jmcquown
December 23rd 05, 10:32 AM
-L. wrote:
> CatNipped wrote:
>> And he is still a puppy!!!
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Digger/
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>
> Translation:
> God God, will you EVER stop?
>
> -L.

The photos were about the dog, not about CN. Will *YOU* ever stop? I've
tried to be patient with you through all the flame wars that erupted on
rpca, etc. but obviously you're obsessed with CN and I don't deal well with
obsessive personalities. It's no wonder someone posts as "L not -L" on
another ng... I know I surely wouldn't want to be mistaken for you.

Jill

Adrian
December 23rd 05, 11:34 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> And he is still a puppy!!!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Digger/
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

He certainly looks happy. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

-L.
December 23rd 05, 12:42 PM
jmcquown wrote:
> -L. wrote:
> > CatNipped wrote:
> >> And he is still a puppy!!!
> >>
> >> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Digger/
> >>
> >> Hugs,
> >>
> >> CatNipped
> >
> > Translation:
> > God God, will you EVER stop?
> >
> > -L.
>
> The photos were about the dog, not about CN.

No, it's ALL about her, Jill. You're just to dumb to realize that
fact.

Will *YOU* ever stop? I've
> tried to be patient with you through all the flame wars that erupted on
> rpca, etc. but obviously you're obsessed with CN and I don't deal well with
> obsessive personalities. It's no wonder someone posts as "L not -L" on
> another ng... I know I surely wouldn't want to be mistaken for you.

Hey, at least I'm not a "Pagan" poser...
-L.

CatNipped
December 23rd 05, 01:44 PM
"Kreisleriana" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:51:09 -0600, "CatNipped"
> > yodeled:
>
>>And he is still a puppy!!!
>>
>>http://www.possibleplaces.com/Digger/
>>
>>Hugs,
>>
>>CatNipped
>>

> THAT is the kind of Rottweiler I'm used to. A gigantic, wiggly puppy.
> ;)

He *thinks* he's a tiny little dog (the Sammy syndrome ;>). But when he
plays - you know how dogs will "bite" - well he doesn't even put any
pressure in his jaws, he just kind of opens his mouth and puts it over your
arm - you can barely feel those gigantic teeth that could probably crunch
the bones in your arm! He's just a big love bug.

Hugs,

CatNipped

> Theresa
> Stinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
> My Blog: http://www.humanitas.blogspot.com
>
> Make Levees, Not War

NMR
December 23rd 05, 02:25 PM
> Hey, at least I'm not a "Pagan" poser...
> -L.

That was uncalled for

Kreisleriana
December 23rd 05, 03:26 PM
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:44:38 -0600, "CatNipped"
> yodeled:

>"Kreisleriana" > wrote in message
>> On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:51:09 -0600, "CatNipped"
>> > yodeled:
>>
>>>And he is still a puppy!!!
>>>
>>>http://www.possibleplaces.com/Digger/
>>>
>>>Hugs,
>>>
>>>CatNipped
>>>

>> THAT is the kind of Rottweiler I'm used to. A gigantic, wiggly puppy.
>> ;)
>
>He *thinks* he's a tiny little dog (the Sammy syndrome ;>). But when he
>plays - you know how dogs will "bite" - well he doesn't even put any
>pressure in his jaws, he just kind of opens his mouth and puts it over your
>arm - you can barely feel those gigantic teeth that could probably crunch
>the bones in your arm! He's just a big love bug.

Ohh, he's adorable!! <squealing!> I wanna play with him! Does he
chase balls? My cousins-in-law have a beautiful, big GSD girl who
doesn't fetch. It's very funny-- you throw the ball, and she just
looks at you, clearly saying "I don't do that." ;)

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Kreisleriana
December 23rd 05, 03:26 PM
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:25:47 GMT, "NMR"
> yodeled:

>> Hey, at least I'm not a "Pagan" poser...
>> -L.
>

>That was uncalled for

Don't feed the trolls. Just update those killfiles. ;)

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Magic Mood JeepŠ
December 23rd 05, 04:06 PM
jmcquown wrote:
> -L. wrote:
>> CatNipped wrote:
>>> And he is still a puppy!!!
>>>
>>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Digger/
>>>
>>> Hugs,
>>>
>>> CatNipped
>>
>> Translation:
>> God God, will you EVER stop?
>>
>> -L.
>
> The photos were about the dog, not about CN. Will *YOU* ever stop?
> I've tried to be patient with you through all the flame wars that
> erupted on rpca, etc. but obviously you're obsessed with CN and I
> don't deal well with obsessive personalities. It's no wonder someone
> posts as "L not -L" on another ng... I know I surely wouldn't want to
> be mistaken for you.
>
> Jill

Yeah - I killfiled "-L." over a year ago, because it only took me reading
about 3 posts of hers to figure out she's an ugly-on-the-inside b!tch with a
huge stick up her @$$. I really fell sorry for those who have to deal with
her in person on a daily basis.

CatNipped
December 23rd 05, 04:35 PM
"Kreisleriana" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:44:38 -0600, "CatNipped"
> > yodeled:
>
>>"Kreisleriana" > wrote in message
>>> On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 16:51:09 -0600, "CatNipped"

>>> THAT is the kind of Rottweiler I'm used to. A gigantic, wiggly puppy.
>>> ;)
>>
>>He *thinks* he's a tiny little dog (the Sammy syndrome ;>). But when he
>>plays - you know how dogs will "bite" - well he doesn't even put any
>>pressure in his jaws, he just kind of opens his mouth and puts it over
>>your
>>arm - you can barely feel those gigantic teeth that could probably crunch
>>the bones in your arm! He's just a big love bug.
>

> Ohh, he's adorable!! <squealing!> I wanna play with him! Does he
> chase balls? My cousins-in-law have a beautiful, big GSD girl who
> doesn't fetch. It's very funny-- you throw the ball, and she just
> looks at you, clearly saying "I don't do that." ;)

I love to watch him and Gypsy play. One of them will pick up a d*ggy pull
toy and the other will take the other end and they'll go 'round in circles
playing tug-o-war with it. But he doesn't play fetch - when you throw the
ball you have to go fetch it for him! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

> Theresa
> Stinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
> My Blog: http://www.humanitas.blogspot.com
>
> Make Levees, Not War

December 23rd 05, 05:13 PM
"Magic Mood Jeep?" > wrote:

> Yeah - I killfiled "-L." over a year ago, because it only took me
> reading about 3 posts of hers to figure out she's an ugly-on-the-
> inside b!tch with a huge stick up her @$$.

"B*tch" doesn't even begin to describe it. She has a personality
disorder. (That's my uneducated opinion. :)) I still can't believe
what she said to cybercat (Nance) in one of yesterday's posts, which
I won't quote here. That went so far over the line I can't believe
anyone could write things like that and still be human.

Cybercat, are you OK? I don't know (or care) what you might have said
in past flame wars, but nothing you could possibly have said deserves
such a cruel response. Wow.

Anyway, what Theresa said. :) Update the killfile!

Joyce

cybercat
December 23rd 05, 05:36 PM
> wrote:
>
> Cybercat, are you OK? I don't know (or care) what you might have said
> in past flame wars, but nothing you could possibly have said deserves
> such a cruel response. Wow.

Heh. If I were stupid enough to allow anything that sick creature
says to bother me, I would be in a world of trouble. She'll implode on
her own hate one day. And that will be a good day.

cybercat
December 23rd 05, 05:44 PM
> wrote >
> Cybercat, are you OK? I don't know (or care) what you might have said
> in past flame wars, but nothing you could possibly have said deserves
> such a cruel response. Wow.

On second thought, you know I missed that post. I just read it for the first
time.
Here is the hilarious thing: none of it is true. I have never miscarried a
child.
I have never wanted children, and if I did, I am fertile as can be and could
have one at any time.

So we can now add dangerously delusional to the mix. What a riot!
But you're right, it any of it had been true, it would have been vicious.

One thing Lyn said does deserve your horror--she found out that my
mother died of cancer (I think I mentioned it here) and described
her as "rotting from cancer" or something like that. She's that
sick and that desperate. It's scary to think about anyone having so little
self
respect as to allow themself to behave in that way while the world looks
on. And she has an adopted child. Who will read these words one day.
*shaking my head*

CatNipped
December 23rd 05, 06:05 PM
> wrote in message
> "Magic Mood Jeep?" > wrote:
>
> > Yeah - I killfiled "-L." over a year ago, because it only took me
> > reading about 3 posts of hers to figure out she's an ugly-on-the-
> > inside b!tch with a huge stick up her @$$.
>
> "B*tch" doesn't even begin to describe it. She has a personality
> disorder. (That's my uneducated opinion. :)) I still can't believe
> what she said to cybercat (Nance) in one of yesterday's posts, which
> I won't quote here. That went so far over the line I can't believe
> anyone could write things like that and still be human.

Agreed. It's one thing to carry on a flame war and even be witty at someone
else's expense. But it takes a sick, sick mind to even imagine the things
she says when she's trying to be hurtful. She not only dreamed up the idea
that I burned Bandit myself (remember when Bandit got burned at the vet's
office while getting a dental?), but she also imagined a *method* for how I
supposedly burned my own fur-baby (with a curling iron!!). That's why she
calls me "torchie". I *might* get angry enough to want to hury somebody
(although not for what I actually did, defending someone else she was
attacking), but I could *NEVER* imagine something like that - that takes a
really sick mind. I won't even answer her in kind for her nasty slander and
lies.

> Cybercat, are you OK? I don't know (or care) what you might have said
> in past flame wars, but nothing you could possibly have said deserves
> such a cruel response. Wow.

I don't know, Cybercat got in some good zingers! ;>

Just kidding... Cybercat held her own when everyone else was attacking her,
but I never saw her get as nasty as Lyn does. I mostly have to laugh at the
things Cybercat writes even when she's flaming someone, I've *NEVER* laughed
at anything Lyn writes - she doesn't try to be witty, she tries to cut your
heart out with her every word - as if anything on UseNet should be taken
that seriously!

I won't killfile her on the premise that you don't turn your back on someone
that vicious, but I will ignore her no matter what lies she tells.

Hugs,

CatNipped

> Anyway, what Theresa said. :) Update the killfile!
>
> Joyce

-L.
December 23rd 05, 07:14 PM
wrote:
> "Magic Mood Jeep?" > wrote:
>
> > Yeah - I killfiled "-L." over a year ago, because it only took me
> > reading about 3 posts of hers to figure out she's an ugly-on-the-
> > inside b!tch with a huge stick up her @$$.
>
> "B*tch" doesn't even begin to describe it. She has a personality
> disorder. (That's my uneducated opinion. :)) I still can't believe
> what she said to cybercat (Nance) in one of yesterday's posts, which
> I won't quote here. That went so far over the line I can't believe
> anyone could write things like that and still be human.

Why don't you do a Google search for "karma" and "nancy" or "Mary S."
(her previous sock) and "Conan" and you will find out exactly why your
"friend" cyber**** gets my wrath. There is a LONG history of her
treating people like **** on H+B and this group. You're just too new
to have been around for it.

> Cybercat, are you OK? I don't know (or care) what you might have said
> in past flame wars, but nothing you could possibly have said deserves
> such a cruel response. Wow.

Please. You have no idea.

-L.

-L.
December 23rd 05, 07:16 PM
cybercat wrote:
> > wrote >
> > Cybercat, are you OK? I don't know (or care) what you might have said
> > in past flame wars, but nothing you could possibly have said deserves
> > such a cruel response. Wow.
>
> On second thought, you know I missed that post. I just read it for the first
> time.
> Here is the hilarious thing: none of it is true. I have never miscarried a
> child.
> I have never wanted children, and if I did, I am fertile as can be and could
> have one at any time.

LIAR.

> So we can now add dangerously delusional to the mix. What a riot!
> But you're right, it any of it had been true, it would have been vicious.
>
> One thing Lyn said does deserve your horror--she found out that my
> mother died of cancer (I think I mentioned it here) and described
> her as "rotting from cancer" or something like that. She's that
> sick and that desperate. It's scary to think about anyone having so little
> self
> respect as to allow themself to behave in that way while the world looks
> on. And she has an adopted child. Who will read these words one day.
> *shaking my head*

Yeah, that same kid who you disparage at every chance - who's name you
have drug through the mud for fun. You reaped what you had sown, you
****ing ****, and you know it.

-L.

-L.
December 23rd 05, 07:22 PM
CatNipped wrote:

> Agreed. It's one thing to carry on a flame war and even be witty at someone
> else's expense. But it takes a sick, sick mind to even imagine the things
> she says when she's trying to be hurtful. She not only dreamed up the idea
> that I burned Bandit myself (remember when Bandit got burned at the vet's
> office while getting a dental?), but she also imagined a *method* for how I
> supposedly burned my own fur-baby (with a curling iron!!). That's why she
> calls me "torchie". I *might* get angry enough to want to hury somebody
> (although not for what I actually did, defending someone else she was
> attacking), but I could *NEVER* imagine something like that - that takes a
> really sick mind.

No, it merely takes someone who has worked in animal shelters for a
number of years.
Wasn't very long before I put 2 and 2 together. Besides, I didn't
"accuse" you of anything. I merely said I "suspected" you did it for
attention. I still do.

> I won't even answer her in kind for her nasty slander and
> lies.
>
> > Cybercat, are you OK? I don't know (or care) what you might have said
> > in past flame wars, but nothing you could possibly have said deserves
> > such a cruel response. Wow.
>
> I don't know, Cybercat got in some good zingers! ;>
>
> Just kidding... Cybercat held her own when everyone else was attacking her,
> but I never saw her get as nasty as Lyn does. I mostly have to laugh at the
> things Cybercat writes even when she's flaming someone, I've *NEVER* laughed
> at anything Lyn writes - she doesn't try to be witty, she tries to cut your
> heart out with her every word - as if anything on UseNet should be taken
> that seriously!

You take it very seriously as does your psycho friend cyber****.
That's why you have drug flamewars from here back into H+B a number of
times.

> I won't killfile her on the premise that you don't turn your back on someone
> that vicious, but I will ignore her no matter what lies she tells.

Hell, you love it and you know it - as does your **** friend. But
that's alright - just go ahead and forget how she treated Dan and
Monica over the Conan debacle. Go ahead - I'm sure that whole scenario
was just peachy-keen with you. The truth is you cling to her like a
fly ion **** because you have nothing else to cling to.

-L.

-L.
December 23rd 05, 07:24 PM
cybercat wrote:
> > wrote:
> >
> > Cybercat, are you OK? I don't know (or care) what you might have said
> > in past flame wars, but nothing you could possibly have said deserves
> > such a cruel response. Wow.
>
> Heh. If I were stupid enough to allow anything that sick creature
> says to bother me, I would be in a world of trouble. She'll implode on
> her own hate one day. And that will be a good day.

It bothered you enough to call the cops and whine about it, Crybaby.
Funny how you try to forget that little incident.

-L.

cybercat
December 23rd 05, 10:34 PM
"-L." > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
> > > wrote >
> > > Cybercat, are you OK? I don't know (or care) what you might have said
> > > in past flame wars, but nothing you could possibly have said deserves
> > > such a cruel response. Wow.
> >
> > On second thought, you know I missed that post. I just read it for the
first
> > time.
> > Here is the hilarious thing: none of it is true. I have never miscarried
> > child.
> > I have never wanted children, and if I did, I am fertile as can be and
could
> > have one at any time.
>
> LIAR.

Oh, my. How unusual. Lynnie is calling someone a liar.

No, I am not lying. I have never had a miscarriage in my life and
if I had, unlike poor sad you who posts about the most intimate details
of your life, I would not have posted it to Usenet. You need help, Lyn.
Get it before you hurt yourself or someone else.

December 24th 05, 02:02 AM
cybercat wrote:

> Oh, my. How unusual. Lynnie is calling someone a liar.

Pretty easy, you lie so much.

> No, I am not lying. I have never had a miscarriage in my life and
> if I had, unlike poor sad you who posts about the most intimate details
> of your life, I would not have posted it to Usenet.

No, you just light a candle for it. Same difference.

>You need help, Lyn.
> Get it before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Flush yourself before someone does it for you.

-L.

Enfilade
December 24th 05, 02:03 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> And he is still a puppy!!!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/Digger/
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

I like seeing pics of Digger even if he is a d*g.

--Fil

cybercat
December 24th 05, 04:39 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
> >
> > Oh, my. How unusual. Lynnie is calling someone a liar.
>
> Pretty easy, you lie so much.
>

> > No, I am not lying. I have never had a miscarriage in my life and
> > if I had, unlike poor sad you who posts about the most intimate details
> > of your life, I would not have posted it to Usenet.
>
> No, you just light a candle for it. Same difference.

So you interpreted that post to mean that I have miscarried a child? That
is scary. I mean exactly what I said in that post, and it had nothing to do
with
anything like a miscarriage.

At some point it has got to occur to you that 90% of this stuff is happening
in your own mind.
You're in trouble. If nobody in your RL realizes it, you need to.

> >You need help, Lyn.
> > Get it before you hurt yourself or someone else.
>
> Flush yourself before someone does it for you.

Threatening me or anyone else is not helping anything.

NMR
December 24th 05, 05:41 AM
I have no reason yet to kill file L she has not done anything to me yet
hopefully never. If she has a legimate problem with some one I am not going
to get involved but I just hate to see so much BS being slung about
specially in the holiday season

JBHajos
December 24th 05, 01:36 PM
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:05:25 -0600, "CatNipped"
> wrote:

> She not only dreamed up the idea
>that I burned Bandit myself (remember when Bandit got burned at the vet's
>office while getting a dental?), but she also imagined a *method* for how I
>supposedly burned my own fur-baby (with a curling iron!!). That's why she
>calls me "torchie".

I'm sure *none* of us ever believed for a minute that you burned
Bandit. Or any of the other garbage directed at you or others. Seems
to me she's just trying to grab all the attention she accuses others
of seeking. Pathetic.

Have a happy holiday and hope 2006 turns out to be a really great
year!! Love ya'.

Jeanne

cybercat
December 24th 05, 04:43 PM
"JBHajos" > wrote:

> Have a happy holiday and hope 2006 turns out to be a really great
> year!!

I hope yours is lovely, too, Jeanne. You too, CN!

It has been a great year, and here is to an even better 2006
for all of us!

CatNipped
December 24th 05, 04:54 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "JBHajos" > wrote:
>

>> Have a happy holiday and hope 2006 turns out to be a really great
>> year!!
>>

> I hope yours is lovely, too, Jeanne. You too, CN!
>
> It has been a great year, and here is to an even better 2006
> for all of us!

I'm tempted to say 2006 has *GOT* to be better than 2005 - but it seems
whenever I say things like that fate shows me that, no, that's not
necessarily so! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

cybercat
December 24th 05, 05:08 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "JBHajos" > wrote:
> >

> >> Have a happy holiday and hope 2006 turns out to be a really great
> >> year!!
> >>

> > I hope yours is lovely, too, Jeanne. You too, CN!
> >
> > It has been a great year, and here is to an even better 2006
> > for all of us!
>
> I'm tempted to say 2006 has *GOT* to be better than 2005 - but it seems
> whenever I say things like that fate shows me that, no, that's not
> necessarily so! ;>

I have this to say about that:

Mo money mo money MO! :)

It may not be everything, but it sure helps sugar up a lot of things.

Merry Christmas, Lori. Happily, just like the bad one, the good things
we do come back to us--something to look forward to.

Best wishes to your Katrina kids, too. I hope they can put their lives
back together in 2006.

CatNipped
December 24th 05, 06:05 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> Best wishes to your Katrina kids, too. I hope they can put their lives
> back together in 2006.

Thanks, I'm sure they will - they're young, strong, healthy, and aren't
afraid of hard work. They're rebuilding their home already - although they
can't do a lot until they get the SBA loan finalized and, hopefully, a FEMA
trailer to park in their driveway so they can be there to do the work full
time. She still hasn't heard anything from her dad about signing his half
of the house over to her, so I advised her to just take a ride to Mobile
with the papers in hand and confront him with the fact that he *DID* agree
to this and the house isn't worth *anything* in its current state. She did
finally manage to get renovation insurance, so that's all set (she was
refused by every major insurance company so qualified for the Louisiana Fair
Plan insurance).

For those who are interested, here's how the rest of my family is doing...

My mom is waiting for a FEMA trailer and is planning on putting it on the
grounds of my brother's business in Chalmette to live in until her name
comes up on the waiting list for an assisted-living apartment across the
river from where she used to live in Mereaux. I have asked my mom repeatedly
to come live with us, but she doesn't want to leave her home state. She's
currently living in my niece's FEMA trailer on my niece's in-laws' property
in Slidell (my niece is staying with her in-laws in their house, so she
loaned my mom her FEMA trailer). My mom, 80, is *VERY* depressed and I'm
very worried about her. She feels very alone and alienated being away from
her home and the friends she had there. Every time I talk to her she breaks
down and cries and it breaks my heart.

My youngest brother, mentioned above, got a million dollar contract from the
St. Bernard Parish government for his business to help rebuild the parish's
infrastructure, so he's doing *very* well. He said he's going to take care
of my mom as well helping his three daughters and their husbands and
children rebuild their homes.

My oldest brother is going to raze his house in Chalmette, sell the property
if he can, and will build a house on his property in Covington (across the
lake from his former home in Chalmette), *IF* he can ever get his insurance
to pay on his claim. [NOTE: Allstate is not paying any of their claims and
has removed all of their representatives from Louisiana. When they *were*
still there they had armed guards at their booths because people were so
incensed about not getting their claims paid!!!]

My other niece and my nephew are planning to rebuild their current homes,
but haven't heard anything yet about getting an SBA loan to do so. They're
currently staying with in-laws.

My daughter plans to continue living with me until they get a FEMA trailer
and then when she does she's going to put the children in the one school
that's open in St. Bernard so they can, as I said above, live on their
property and rebuild their home on a full time basis. They're both *VERY*
handy so they can do all the labor themselves and just have to buy the
materials needed. For the big jobs they have made an agreement with their
friends and neighbors to help each other (sort of like a community
barn-raising). Each weekend they'll pick a house to all get together and
put the roof on, put walls up, etc.

The SAB loans come in $10,000 installments - e.g. you get the initial
$10,000 then you have to bring back at least $8,000 of receipts for home
renovations before they'll give you the next $10,000. This will be fine for
my daughter family who plan on doing all the work themselves, but I don't
know what people will do who are having to pay contractors to do the work
for them.

I'll post the pictures my daughter takes of their current steps in the
recovery process when she gets back here after New Year's day.

Hugs,

CatNipped

mlbriggs
December 26th 05, 05:40 PM
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 04:42:37 -0800, -L. wrote:

> jmcquown wrote:
>> -L. wrote:

>> > Translation:
>> > God God, will you EVER stop?
>> >
>> > -L.
>>
>> The photos were about the dog, not about CN.
>
> No, it's ALL about her, Jill. You're just to dumb to realize that
> fact.
>
> Will *YOU* ever stop? I've
>> tried to be patient with you through all the flame wars that erupted on
>> rpca, etc. but obviously you're obsessed with CN and I don't deal well with
>> obsessive personalities. It's no wonder someone posts as "L not -L" on
>> another ng... I know I surely wouldn't want to be mistaken for you.
>>

> Hey, at least I'm not a "Pagan" poser...
> -L.

CN postings are always interesting and informative. Wish we could say the
same about yours. I don't like to be mean, but you seem full of sour
grapes. Get over it! Here's wishing you a very happy and joyous New
Year. MLB