PDA

View Full Version : Yule Presents and School update

Pamela Shirk
December 23rd 05, 01:35 AM
First of all. I got all AAAAAAs on my report card. I'm not perfect, but I
have the capacity to be. I'm still grinning and flying high.

Second, yesterday was Yule, so I gave everyone their Yule presents. I gave
Speedy the d-thing a chew bone of the brand that he really likes and made
three catnip thockies for the owners. I was going to work on them in my
room while watching TV, but Merlin stole the plastic bag with the nip in it
and I had to chase him down to get it back. Then Qui Gun kept grabbing the
thock I was working on and had to be physically removed, one claw at a time.
Then Tanada came into the kitchen crying for her fair share. This is when I
decided that instead of the two I'd originally planned on making, three
thockies would be needed. This is including the catnip thoaked puff balls
that come in the container.

I had Mike help me fill the thockies and in short order had six cats
hovering underneath the thocks as we filled them up. Pine Cone's fur was
green and he was werry well liked by the other nipheads. At one point Huey
and Qui Gun Kit were chasing Pine Cone through the house in order to lick
the nip off of him. They cornered him, and Sonya stepped in and cleaned him
off. Needless to say, all of us had a great time. Nothing like watching
the nipheads get their fixes.

Pam S.

--
http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser

I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

CatNipped
December 23rd 05, 01:45 AM
"Pamela Shirk" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> First of all. I got all AAAAAAs on my report card. I'm not perfect, but
> I have the capacity to be. I'm still grinning and flying high.
>
> Second, yesterday was Yule, so I gave everyone their Yule presents. I
> gave Speedy the d-thing a chew bone of the brand that he really likes and
> made three catnip thockies for the owners. I was going to work on them in
> my room while watching TV, but Merlin stole the plastic bag with the nip
> in it and I had to chase him down to get it back. Then Qui Gun kept
> grabbing the thock I was working on and had to be physically removed, one
> claw at a time. Then Tanada came into the kitchen crying for her fair
> share. This is when I decided that instead of the two I'd originally
> planned on making, three thockies would be needed. This is including the
> catnip thoaked puff balls that come in the container.
>
> I had Mike help me fill the thockies and in short order had six cats
> hovering underneath the thocks as we filled them up. Pine Cone's fur was
> green and he was werry well liked by the other nipheads. At one point
> Huey and Qui Gun Kit were chasing Pine Cone through the house in order to
> lick the nip off of him. They cornered him, and Sonya stepped in and
> cleaned him off. Needless to say, all of us had a great time. Nothing
> like watching the nipheads get their fixes.
>
> Pam S.
>
> --
> http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
> Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser
>
> I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

Con-cat-ulations on your report card, Pam!

I had to hide the 'nip soaked toys in my office closet until Christmas, but
I have a feeling they know they're in there (duh, I could tell by their
scratching at the closet door! ;>).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Yoj
December 23rd 05, 02:27 AM
The news about your grades is wonderful, but not surprising.

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

"Pamela Shirk" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> First of all. I got all AAAAAAs on my report card. I'm not perfect, but
> have the capacity to be. I'm still grinning and flying high.
>
> Second, yesterday was Yule, so I gave everyone their Yule presents. I
gave
> Speedy the d-thing a chew bone of the brand that he really likes and made
> three catnip thockies for the owners. I was going to work on them in my
> room while watching TV, but Merlin stole the plastic bag with the nip in
it
> and I had to chase him down to get it back. Then Qui Gun kept grabbing
the
> thock I was working on and had to be physically removed, one claw at a
time.
> Then Tanada came into the kitchen crying for her fair share. This is when
> decided that instead of the two I'd originally planned on making, three
> thockies would be needed. This is including the catnip thoaked puff balls
> that come in the container.
>
> I had Mike help me fill the thockies and in short order had six cats
> hovering underneath the thocks as we filled them up. Pine Cone's fur was
> green and he was werry well liked by the other nipheads. At one point
Huey
> and Qui Gun Kit were chasing Pine Cone through the house in order to lick
> the nip off of him. They cornered him, and Sonya stepped in and cleaned
him
> off. Needless to say, all of us had a great time. Nothing like watching
> the nipheads get their fixes.
>
> Pam S.
>
> --
> http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
> Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser
>
> I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

Jo Firey
December 23rd 05, 04:07 AM
"Pamela Shirk" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> First of all. I got all AAAAAAs on my report card. I'm not perfect, but
> I have the capacity to be. I'm still grinning and flying high.

Way to go.

You are now an official member of DAR

Membership restricted to students a little older than the average who have
held down jobs and know why they are getting an education.

or as the kids trying to keep up with us call them:

Damn Average Raisers.

Jo

polonca12000
December 23rd 05, 10:34 AM
Congrats, Pam, that's wonderful!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Pamela Shirk wrote:

> First of all. I got all AAAAAAs on my report card. I'm not perfect, but I
> have the capacity to be. I'm still grinning and flying high.
>
> Second, yesterday was Yule, so I gave everyone their Yule presents. I gave
> Speedy the d-thing a chew bone of the brand that he really likes and made
> three catnip thockies for the owners. I was going to work on them in my
> room while watching TV, but Merlin stole the plastic bag with the nip in it
> and I had to chase him down to get it back. Then Qui Gun kept grabbing the
> thock I was working on and had to be physically removed, one claw at a time.
> Then Tanada came into the kitchen crying for her fair share. This is when I
> decided that instead of the two I'd originally planned on making, three
> thockies would be needed. This is including the catnip thoaked puff balls
> that come in the container.
>
> I had Mike help me fill the thockies and in short order had six cats
> hovering underneath the thocks as we filled them up. Pine Cone's fur was
> green and he was werry well liked by the other nipheads. At one point Huey
> and Qui Gun Kit were chasing Pine Cone through the house in order to lick
> the nip off of him. They cornered him, and Sonya stepped in and cleaned him
> off. Needless to say, all of us had a great time. Nothing like watching
> the nipheads get their fixes.
>
> Pam S.

SuzQ
December 23rd 05, 12:49 PM
Congrats on the grades. Do you know where your local Nipheads Anonymous
meeting is?
Suz&Spicey

Sam Nash
December 23rd 05, 07:49 PM
"Pamela Shirk" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> First of all. I got all AAAAAAs on my report card. I'm not perfect, but
> I have the capacity to be. I'm still grinning and flying high.
>
> Second, yesterday was Yule, so I gave everyone their Yule presents. I
> gave Speedy the d-thing a chew bone of the brand that he really likes and
> made three catnip thockies for the owners. I was going to work on them in
> my room while watching TV, but Merlin stole the plastic bag with the nip
> in it and I had to chase him down to get it back. Then Qui Gun kept
> grabbing the thock I was working on and had to be physically removed, one
> claw at a time. Then Tanada came into the kitchen crying for her fair
> share. This is when I decided that instead of the two I'd originally
> planned on making, three thockies would be needed. This is including the
> catnip thoaked puff balls that come in the container.
>
> I had Mike help me fill the thockies and in short order had six cats
> hovering underneath the thocks as we filled them up. Pine Cone's fur was
> green and he was werry well liked by the other nipheads. At one point
> Huey and Qui Gun Kit were chasing Pine Cone through the house in order to
> lick the nip off of him. They cornered him, and Sonya stepped in and
> cleaned him off. Needless to say, all of us had a great time. Nothing
> like watching the nipheads get their fixes.
>
> Pam S.
>
> --
> http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
> Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser
>
> I'm not bad...I'm just written that way
Major congratulations on the report card! Good Yule to ya'll ;>

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Susan M
December 23rd 05, 11:02 PM
Congratulations on your report card Pam. I'm very proud of you :-)

Sounds like fun making nip treats for your furries. Who needs TV??

Susan M
Otis and Chester

"Pamela Shirk" > wrote in message
nk.net...
> First of all. I got all AAAAAAs on my report card. I'm not perfect, but
> I have the capacity to be. I'm still grinning and flying high.
>
> Second, yesterday was Yule, so I gave everyone their Yule presents. I
> gave Speedy the d-thing a chew bone of the brand that he really likes and
> made three catnip thockies for the owners. I was going to work on them in
> my room while watching TV, but Merlin stole the plastic bag with the nip
> in it and I had to chase him down to get it back. Then Qui Gun kept
> grabbing the thock I was working on and had to be physically removed, one
> claw at a time. Then Tanada came into the kitchen crying for her fair
> share. This is when I decided that instead of the two I'd originally
> planned on making, three thockies would be needed. This is including the
> catnip thoaked puff balls that come in the container.
>
> I had Mike help me fill the thockies and in short order had six cats
> hovering underneath the thocks as we filled them up. Pine Cone's fur was
> green and he was werry well liked by the other nipheads. At one point
> Huey and Qui Gun Kit were chasing Pine Cone through the house in order to
> lick the nip off of him. They cornered him, and Sonya stepped in and
> cleaned him off. Needless to say, all of us had a great time. Nothing
> like watching the nipheads get their fixes.
>
> Pam S.
>
> --
> http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
> Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser
>
> I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

December 24th 05, 05:41 PM
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 01:35:02 GMT, "Pamela Shirk"
> wrote:

>First of all. I got all AAAAAAs on my report card. I'm not perfect, but I
>have the capacity to be. I'm still grinning and flying high.
>
>Second, yesterday was Yule, so I gave everyone their Yule presents. I gave
>Speedy the d-thing a chew bone of the brand that he really likes and made
>three catnip thockies for the owners. I was going to work on them in my
>room while watching TV, but Merlin stole the plastic bag with the nip in it
>and I had to chase him down to get it back. Then Qui Gun kept grabbing the
>thock I was working on and had to be physically removed, one claw at a time.
>Then Tanada came into the kitchen crying for her fair share. This is when I
>decided that instead of the two I'd originally planned on making, three
>thockies would be needed. This is including the catnip thoaked puff balls
>that come in the container.
>
>I had Mike help me fill the thockies and in short order had six cats
>hovering underneath the thocks as we filled them up. Pine Cone's fur was
>green and he was werry well liked by the other nipheads. At one point Huey
>and Qui Gun Kit were chasing Pine Cone through the house in order to lick
>the nip off of him. They cornered him, and Sonya stepped in and cleaned him
>off. Needless to say, all of us had a great time. Nothing like watching
>the nipheads get their fixes.
>
>Pam S.

lol! Great story!

Ours got their Yule catnip pillows. I always wrap them loosely, but
only Brando managed to pull all the paper off. I had to help everyone
else. Kate and Jack went bonkers, especially Jack. He's a real
niphead, I think. And a good time was had by all :-)

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~summer/index.htm (genealogy)
Animals in Movies Website)

Shiral
December 24th 05, 06:46 PM
Congratulations, Pam, that's a great achievement! You earned it--enjoy
it for all you're worth!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Yule, Happy New
Year to all according to your beliefs and the holidays you choose to
celebrate. Have a wonderful weekend, if you elect not to observe any
of the seasonal hoopla. =o)

Melissa
Panther, Francesca and Nina.
(They got a cool catnip stuffed fishie and a new ball for christmas.
The ball is a hit, the fishie has virtually been ignored. But Nina got
in a good zoomies session with the new ball last night as I was
wrapping presents in my living room. =o) She's so adorable, I think
I'll just have to keep her!)