PDA

View Full Version : The Soggy Bum Blues

CatNipped
December 23rd 05, 02:36 AM
OK, Mommy fooled me last night, and the night before, and the night before
that, and the night before that! I was determined that she wouldn't fool me
again tonight. But I couldn't resist those micey scuttling noises I heard
coming from inside the tub filled with water that she was sitting in. I
just *knew* that this time there had to be a mousie in there with her. So I
jumped up onto the rim of the tub to see the mousie. And don't you know it
was just Mommy making mousie noises with her hand again. I gotta go lick my
soggy bottom dry! She won't fool me tomorrow night though!

Purrs

Sammy

Kreisleriana
December 23rd 05, 04:39 AM
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:36:51 -0600, "CatNipped"
> yodeled:

>OK, Mommy fooled me last night, and the night before, and the night before
>that, and the night before that! I was determined that she wouldn't fool me
>again tonight. But I couldn't resist those micey scuttling noises I heard
>coming from inside the tub filled with water that she was sitting in. I
>just *knew* that this time there had to be a mousie in there with her. So I
>jumped up onto the rim of the tub to see the mousie. And don't you know it
>was just Mommy making mousie noises with her hand again. I gotta go lick my
>soggy bottom dry! She won't fool me tomorrow night though!
>
>Purrs
>
>Sammy

Training them never ends, does it?
Love,
Stinky
Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Wayne Mitchell
December 23rd 05, 04:02 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote:

>And don't you know it
>was just Mommy making mousie noises with her hand again. I gotta go lick my
>soggy bottom dry! She won't fool me tomorrow night though!

Sammy, you have my sympathies. Your Mommy is meshuggah. :-)

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)