PDA

View Full Version : My nose is sore

Yoj
December 23rd 05, 07:07 AM
Nanki-Poo was lying on my lap, bathing. Very thoroughly. After several
minutes, I pulled him a little closer and suggested he stop bathing and
start snuggling. He snuggled for about a minute, then began bathing again.
Only this time, it was my nose he was bathing. Boy, is that little tongue
rough!

--
Joy (My nose is clean)

**Don't believe everything you think**

CatNipped
December 23rd 05, 01:48 PM
"Yoj" > wrote in message
. net...
> Nanki-Poo was lying on my lap, bathing. Very thoroughly. After several
> minutes, I pulled him a little closer and suggested he stop bathing and
> start snuggling. He snuggled for about a minute, then began bathing
> again.
> Only this time, it was my nose he was bathing. Boy, is that little tongue
> rough!

LOL! Well that's what you get for having a dirty nose - you need to lick it
more often! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

> --
> Joy (My nose is clean)
>
> **Don't believe everything you think**

Kreisleriana
December 23rd 05, 03:22 PM
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:07:48 GMT, "Yoj" >
yodeled:

>Nanki-Poo was lying on my lap, bathing. Very thoroughly. After several
>minutes, I pulled him a little closer and suggested he stop bathing and
>start snuggling. He snuggled for about a minute, then began bathing again.
>Only this time, it was my nose he was bathing. Boy, is that little tongue
>rough!

I hope you are properly grateful!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Sandy
December 24th 05, 04:08 AM
Thanks to Sundance, I know how you feel! Sometimes I'm sure he has taken
off a few layers of skin.

Sandy

"Yoj" > wrote in message
. net...
> Nanki-Poo was lying on my lap, bathing. Very thoroughly. After several
> minutes, I pulled him a little closer and suggested he stop bathing and
> start snuggling. He snuggled for about a minute, then began bathing
> again.
> Only this time, it was my nose he was bathing. Boy, is that little tongue
> rough!
>
> --
> Joy (My nose is clean)
>
> **Don't believe everything you think**

Yoj
December 24th 05, 08:02 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "Yoj" > wrote in message
> . net...
> > Nanki-Poo was lying on my lap, bathing. Very thoroughly. After several
> > minutes, I pulled him a little closer and suggested he stop bathing and
> > start snuggling. He snuggled for about a minute, then began bathing
> > again.
> > Only this time, it was my nose he was bathing. Boy, is that little
tongue
> > rough!
>
> LOL! Well that's what you get for having a dirty nose - you need to lick
it
> more often! ;>
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

LOL!

Joy

Yoj
December 24th 05, 08:03 AM
"Kreisleriana" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:07:48 GMT, "Yoj" >
> yodeled:
>
> >Nanki-Poo was lying on my lap, bathing. Very thoroughly. After several
> >minutes, I pulled him a little closer and suggested he stop bathing and
> >start snuggling. He snuggled for about a minute, then began bathing
again.
> >Only this time, it was my nose he was bathing. Boy, is that little
tongue
> >rough!
>

> I hope you are properly grateful!
>

> Theresa
> Stinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
> My Blog: http://www.humanitas.blogspot.com

Of course. ;-)

Joy

Yoj
December 24th 05, 08:03 AM
;-)

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

"Sandy" > wrote in message
om...
> Thanks to Sundance, I know how you feel! Sometimes I'm sure he has taken
> off a few layers of skin.
>
> Sandy
>
> "Yoj" > wrote in message
> . net...
> > Nanki-Poo was lying on my lap, bathing. Very thoroughly. After several
> > minutes, I pulled him a little closer and suggested he stop bathing and
> > start snuggling. He snuggled for about a minute, then began bathing
> > again.
> > Only this time, it was my nose he was bathing. Boy, is that little
tongue
> > rough!
> >
> > --
> > Joy (My nose is clean)
> >
> > **Don't believe everything you think**

jmcquown
December 25th 05, 06:23 AM
Yoj wrote:
> Nanki-Poo was lying on my lap, bathing. Very thoroughly. After
> several minutes, I pulled him a little closer and suggested he stop
> bathing and start snuggling. He snuggled for about a minute, then
> began bathing again. Only this time, it was my nose he was bathing.
> Boy, is that little tongue rough!

Persia would rather tap me on the nose than lick it... tap, tap, tap...
okay, lick... tap. Hey, pay attention! TAP! Look at me when I'm tapping
you!

Jill