PDA

View Full Version : I've said it before...

jmcquown
December 23rd 05, 11:32 PM
Persia doesn't want me to find a job. Even though I take her to the "smelly
place" when I travel, she still gets to have Mommy around most of the time
these days. She has Mommy to snuggle next to, or on top of. If Mommy goes
to work she can't have Mommy all day on demand. So she keeps dragging the
'help wanted' section of the newspaper out of the recycle box and ripping it
up with her teeth. I laugh as I put it back in the box. There's nothing
much of interest in the newspaper anyway *but* she's a cat with a good
point. LOL

Jill

Kreisleriana
December 24th 05, 12:18 AM
On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:32:57 -0600, "jmcquown"
> yodeled:

>Persia doesn't want me to find a job. Even though I take her to the "smelly
>place" when I travel, she still gets to have Mommy around most of the time
>these days. She has Mommy to snuggle next to, or on top of. If Mommy goes
>to work she can't have Mommy all day on demand. So she keeps dragging the
>'help wanted' section of the newspaper out of the recycle box and ripping it
>up with her teeth. I laugh as I put it back in the box. There's nothing
>much of interest in the newspaper anyway *but* she's a cat with a good
>point. LOL
>
>Jill

I totally believe you. There is nothing Stinky lervs more than having
his Mommy in a prone position so he can meatloaf on her chest. If I
lie down in the middle of the day there can obviously be no good
reason for this except it's CUDDLE TIME!!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War