PDA

View Full Version : Now that we have it, how do we cook it?

Pamela Shirk
December 24th 05, 05:42 PM
Ms Sonya decided that we hoomins were slack on providing for tomorrow's
dinner, apparently, as she brought in a live bird this morning for our
hunting pleasure. We don't know what type of bird it was, just that it
wasn't a starling, was brown, and made this really strange piercing (yes I'd
panic too if Sonya decided to feed me to the d-thing and her son) distress
call. She brought it in at some unholy hour this morning, trotted through
the bedroom with it, down the hall, and into the living room where Rob found
it laying on the floor by the kitchen entrance with a gentle argument going
on between Speedy (the d-thing) and Qui Gun Kit for ownership of it.
Seemingly, both of them think that Mama Sonya brought it in specially for
them.

So, now that we have some strange sort of squab for dinner, how do we cook
it?

Pam S. who actually has a chuck roast for dinner and is still debating how
she wants to cook that instead

--
http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser