PDA

View Full Version : A Beautiful Christmas

CatNipped
December 25th 05, 05:24 PM
It's presently 60F with a projected high of 70F with clear, sunny skies.
Here's a picture of Jessie, sitting in an open window upstairs and enjoying
the warmth of the sun...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie15/

Hugs,

CatNipped

Kreisleriana
December 25th 05, 05:28 PM
On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 11:24:16 -0600, "CatNipped"
> yodeled:

>It's presently 60F with a projected high of 70F with clear, sunny skies.
>Here's a picture of Jessie, sitting in an open window upstairs and enjoying
>the warmth of the sun...
>
>http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie15/
>
>Hugs,
>
>CatNipped

Merry Merry Jessie! I have always loved her funny little face.
Catnip wouldn't melt, would it? ;)

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

NMR
December 25th 05, 05:29 PM
I love that picture the look is ha ha try and knock me off