PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Face

CatNipped
December 25th 05, 07:20 PM
I know I'm prejudiced, but I think Sammy has *SUCH* a sweet little face!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy25/SweetFace.jpg

Hugs,

CatNipped

Adrian
December 25th 05, 08:57 PM
CatNipped wrote:
> I know I'm prejudiced, but I think Sammy has *SUCH* a sweet little
> face!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy25/SweetFace.jpg
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Prejudiced or not, I think you're right. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

December 25th 05, 10:25 PM
CatNipped > wrote:

> I know I'm prejudiced, but I think Sammy has *SUCH* a sweet little face!
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy25/SweetFace.jpg

She certainly does!!

Joyce

mlbriggs
December 26th 05, 12:09 AM
On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 13:20:02 -0600, CatNipped wrote:

> I know I'm prejudiced, but I think Sammy has *SUCH* a sweet little face!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy25/SweetFace.jpg
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

She looks just like my TuTu -- I call that the "I"M going to getcha" look.
MLB

jmcquown
December 26th 05, 01:10 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> I know I'm prejudiced, but I think Sammy has *SUCH* a sweet little
> face!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy25/SweetFace.jpg
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

She does indeed have a sweet face. Persia does, too. It's just so nice to
look at :) She's a fluffy little fuzzy baby faced sweetums. Awwwww!

Jill

Sam Nash
December 26th 05, 01:59 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
>I know I'm prejudiced, but I think Sammy has *SUCH* a sweet little face!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy25/SweetFace.jpg
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
So do I.

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Kreisleriana
December 26th 05, 05:41 AM
On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 19:10:32 -0600, "jmcquown"
> yodeled:

>CatNipped wrote:
>> I know I'm prejudiced, but I think Sammy has *SUCH* a sweet little
>> face!
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy25/SweetFace.jpg
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>
>She does indeed have a sweet face. Persia does, too. It's just so nice to
>look at :) She's a fluffy little fuzzy baby faced sweetums. Awwwww!
>
>Jill

That pic of Sammy's fuzzy, stripey face was so spectacular, I set it
as my wallpaper. ;)

I'm prejudiced, of course, but I think Stinky has the sweetest little
face, with his little black mask and eyeliner, and his little smile.
;) My mom thinks so, too. When Mom is over, we always spend a few
minutes cooing at Stinky and his sweet face. I would feel silly,
except Stinky adores a fuss over him.

I'm so pleased for Stinky's sake, he seemed to have such a fun day
today. He just took one of those looooooooooong streeeeeeeetchy steps
into my lap. Sweetie boy!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

CatNipped
December 26th 05, 01:46 PM
"Kreisleriana" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 19:10:32 -0600, "jmcquown"
> > yodeled:
>
>>CatNipped wrote:
>>> I know I'm prejudiced, but I think Sammy has *SUCH* a sweet little
>>> face!
>>>
>>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy25/SweetFace.jpg
>>>
>>> Hugs,
>>>
>>> CatNipped
>>
>>She does indeed have a sweet face. Persia does, too. It's just so nice
>>look at :) She's a fluffy little fuzzy baby faced sweetums. Awwwww!
>>
>>Jill
>>

> That pic of Sammy's fuzzy, stripey face was so spectacular, I set it
> as my wallpaper. ;)
>
> I'm prejudiced, of course, but I think Stinky has the sweetest little
> face, with his little black mask and eyeliner, and his little smile.
> ;) My mom thinks so, too. When Mom is over, we always spend a few
> minutes cooing at Stinky and his sweet face. I would feel silly,
> except Stinky adores a fuss over him.
>
> I'm so pleased for Stinky's sake, he seemed to have such a fun day
> today. He just took one of those looooooooooong streeeeeeeetchy steps
> into my lap. Sweetie boy!

Awwwww! Stinky if *VERY* special indeed. And like all mewomy's our own
just have that extra measure of cuteness to us that make them the cutest in
the world - even when you have more than one! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

> Theresa
> Stinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh
> My Blog: http://www.humanitas.blogspot.com
>
> Make Levees, Not War

Lisa Katt
December 28th 05, 05:51 PM
CatNipped skrev i meddelandet >...
>I know I'm prejudiced, but I think Sammy has *SUCH* a sweet little face!
>
>http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy25/SweetFace.jpg
>
>Hugs,
>
>CatNipped

Sammy has beautiful eyes.