PDA

View Full Version : Blow-waving Fluffy SP

Bev
August 13th 03, 02:27 AM
FluffySP is not the brightest star in the heavens. It was teeming with
rain this morning but yes yes yes, she wanted to go out badly - and so
did B & C.

B & C lasted all of four minutes before they screamed inside shaking
raindrops of their delicate little selves. But not FluffySP! She
doesn't know when it's raining!

An hour later there was a small cat at the back door. I say small
because she was saturated. Ping, sometimes the brain clicks in
mysterious ways. I could blow-wave her if she would put up with the
noise.

Once she got used to the noise FSP didn't mind at all, did her rolling
routine and came out looking more beautiful than ever.
She then went to the door (it was still raining) and demanded to go
out! What did I say, not the brightest star in the heavens.

I am now thinking of starting up a hairdressing service for long haired
and Persian cats. I can just see them all sitting around done up in
their curlers, lol.

Bev

--
God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough draft
before the masterpiece.

Karen Chuplis
August 13th 03, 02:54 AM
in article , Bev at wrote on
8/12/03 8:27 PM:

> FluffySP is not the brightest star in the heavens. It was teeming with
> rain this morning but yes yes yes, she wanted to go out badly - and so
> did B & C.
>
> B & C lasted all of four minutes before they screamed inside shaking
> raindrops of their delicate little selves. But not FluffySP! She
> doesn't know when it's raining!
>
> An hour later there was a small cat at the back door. I say small
> because she was saturated. Ping, sometimes the brain clicks in
> mysterious ways. I could blow-wave her if she would put up with the
> noise.
>
> Once she got used to the noise FSP didn't mind at all, did her rolling
> routine and came out looking more beautiful than ever.
> She then went to the door (it was still raining) and demanded to go
> out! What did I say, not the brightest star in the heavens.
>
> I am now thinking of starting up a hairdressing service for long haired
> and Persian cats. I can just see them all sitting around done up in
> their curlers, lol.
>
> Bev

I want a pic of the freshly blown dry FSP. She was definitely born with the
wrong hair length since she likes being outside so much!

Karen

lewe
August 13th 03, 09:40 AM
"Marina" > wrote in message
> "Karen Chuplis" > wrote
> > >
> > I want a pic of the freshly blown dry FSP. She was definitely born with
> the
> > wrong hair length since she likes being outside so much!
>
> Oh, but I want a pic of the soaked-through FluffySP. I can't imagine what
> she would look like without that cloud of hair around her.

Before - After pics! :)

> Nikki loves rain, too. Out on the island, she will rush outside if it
starts
> to rain. If it's the middle of the night, she will come inside when she is
> wet through, jump into bed, let Frank dry her off, then she rushes back
out.
> Then back into bed soaking wet, etc etc.
> --
> Marina

So Nikki doesn't need a blow dryer - she's got Frank!

--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Yoj
August 13th 03, 09:13 PM
"Bev" > wrote in message
> Yoj wrote:
> >
> > LOL! Great story! BTW, I'm sure you've explained before, but I
must
> > have missed it. What's with the "SP" in "FluffySP"? Super puss?
Sweet
> > patootie? Silly putz?
>
> Sweet Pea :::)))
>
> Bev
> --
> God may have created man before woman but there is always a rough
draft
> before the masterpiece.

Thank you. That's cute.

Joy