PDA

View Full Version : new video clips

Steve Touchstone
January 29th 08, 10:42 AM
just put five new vids of the girls on the you tube site
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=SteveTouchstone

nothing new or earth shattering, but you can tell Furby is growing
fast
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit, Spot,

Marina
January 29th 08, 12:21 PM
Steve Touchstone wrote:
> just put five new vids of the girls on the you tube site
> http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=SteveTouchstone
>
> nothing new or earth shattering, but you can tell Furby is growing
> fast

'Princess and Furby grooming' wouldn't load for me for some reason, but
the others were lovely! Furby is a teenager now. Obviously the main
purpose of her life is to annoy her Mum and everyone else. ;) Oh, the
cattiness going on at your house!

Steve Touchstone
January 29th 08, 01:25 PM
On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:21:39 +0200, Marina >
wrote:

>Steve Touchstone wrote:
>> just put five new vids of the girls on the you tube site
>> http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=SteveTouchstone
>>
>> nothing new or earth shattering, but you can tell Furby is growing
>> fast
>
>'Princess and Furby grooming' wouldn't load for me for some reason, but
>the others were lovely! Furby is a teenager now. Obviously the main
>purpose of her life is to annoy her Mum and everyone else. ;) Oh, the
>cattiness going on at your house!

I don't really understand all the various video standards - codecs or
whatever they are. When I download from the camera the files are huge.
Before I post to the internet I take out the sound, which reduces the
size somewhat. My video conversion program can convert between 9
different file extensions, and there are multiple choices for each
type of file giving choices of quality, frame size, stereo or mono
sound etc etc. Anyway, to make a long story short, the grooming clip
was only 12 seconds long and uploaded to the binary picture group on
the first try, but the other 4 clips exceeded the size limit so were
all converted to a different type video file. I'm guessing that may
be the reason you couldn't view it. Anyway, I'm uploading a second
version, same title but followed by (2). Let me know if that one
works, and if it does I'll delete the first one
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit, Spot,
Princess and Furby
with loving memories of Rocky (RB)

Marina
January 29th 08, 02:02 PM
Steve Touchstone wrote:
> Anyway, I'm uploading a second
> version, same title but followed by (2). Let me know if that one
> works, and if it does I'll delete the first one

This one worked for me! Aaww, that's so cute. Have you seen the one of
Mir and Caliban grooming each other? Reminded me of that.

http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/?action=view&current=MVI_0533.flv