PDA

View Full Version : Now I know Why I Love This Group:)

Kyla =^..^=
January 29th 08, 11:08 PM
You are all so kind to each other, you give love, and wonderful puuuuuurs,
and have made me feel very welcome.
Thank you Flippy for inviting me here:)
Love, prayers and puuuuuuuurs to all of you
I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible knees has
gone missing.
The Rx wasn't in the bag of samples my Dr gave me and they swore they put it
in the bag.
Well, I have some extra's of the really horrid one I have to take...
The Dr can byte me!!
Oh well...
puuuuuuuuuurs
love
HUGS
and
prayers for you all
Kyla%b

--
Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this

Granby
January 29th 08, 11:19 PM
We are petty kewl people but we can disagree on a whole nether lever if the
occasion arises but like families do, time takes the anger away This is not
to say that some folks just like a good fight and know the right buttons to
push when the time is right. Mostly we are great.

Have to go off for now got tornado warnings and big thunder. Got the cats
all in the dog cage in the hall. Send purrz for it to go away....PLEASE.
"Kyla =^..^=" > wrote in message
> You are all so kind to each other, you give love, and wonderful puuuuuurs,
> and have made me feel very welcome.
> Thank you Flippy for inviting me here:)
> Love, prayers and puuuuuuuurs to all of you
> I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible knees has
> gone missing.
> The Rx wasn't in the bag of samples my Dr gave me and they swore they put
> it in the bag.
> Well, I have some extra's of the really horrid one I have to take...
> The Dr can byte me!!
> Oh well...
> puuuuuuuuuurs
> love
> HUGS
> and
> prayers for you all
> Kyla%b
>

> --
> Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this

Kyla =^..^=
January 30th 08, 07:20 AM
--
Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this ;)
"Granby"
> We are petty kewl people but we can disagree on a whole nether lever if
> the occasion arises but like families do, time takes the anger away This
> is not to say that some folks just like a good fight and know the right
> buttons to push when the time is right. Mostly we are great.

Yes, mostly you are great...:) So far, I haven't seen anybody fighting,
well, except for mighty white who I killfiled....

> Have to go off for now got tornado warnings and big thunder. Got the cats
> all in the dog cage in the hall. Send purrz for it to go away....PLEASE.

Where do you live?
PUUUUUUUUURZ...go away nasty wind....dissipate GNOW.!!!...

Be safe
Prayers too for your protection...
Kyla%b

> "Kyla =^..^=" > wrote in message
>> You are all so kind to each other, you give love, and wonderful
>> puuuuuurs, and have made me feel very welcome.
>> Thank you Flippy for inviting me here:)
>> Love, prayers and puuuuuuuurs to all of you
>> I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible knees
>> has gone missing.
>> The Rx wasn't in the bag of samples my Dr gave me and they swore they put
>> it in the bag.
>> Well, I have some extra's of the really horrid one I have to take...
>> The Dr can byte me!!
>> Oh well...
>> puuuuuuuuuurs
>> love
>> HUGS
>> and
>> prayers for you all
>> Kyla%b
>>

>> --
>> Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this

Adrian[_2_]
January 30th 08, 09:40 AM
Kyla =^..^= wrote:
> You are all so kind to each other, you give love, and wonderful
> puuuuuurs, and have made me feel very welcome.
> Thank you Flippy for inviting me here:)
> Love, prayers and puuuuuuuurs to all of you
> I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible
> knees has gone missing.
> The Rx wasn't in the bag of samples my Dr gave me and they swore they
> put it in the bag.
> Well, I have some extra's of the really horrid one I have to take...
> The Dr can byte me!!
> Oh well...
> puuuuuuuuuurs
> love
> HUGS
> and
> prayers for you all
> Kyla%b

You may like to look at the group FAQ, maintained by Mark Edwards.

http://professional-geek.com/personal/files/html/rpca/rpcafaq.htm
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Granby
January 30th 08, 11:44 AM
Am in Ill. right on the Indiana border. The storm lasted about an hour and
then our friends in Indiana got it. As a kid I loved the sound of wind now,
I don't. When it is so strong you can feel your house resisting it, that's
too much.
"Kyla =^..^=" > wrote in message
. ..

> --
> Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this ;)
> "Granby"
>> We are petty kewl people but we can disagree on a whole nether lever if
>> the occasion arises but like families do, time takes the anger away This
>> is not to say that some folks just like a good fight and know the right
>> buttons to push when the time is right. Mostly we are great.
>
> Yes, mostly you are great...:) So far, I haven't seen anybody fighting,
> well, except for mighty white who I killfiled....
>>
>> Have to go off for now got tornado warnings and big thunder. Got the
>> cats all in the dog cage in the hall. Send purrz for it to go
>> away....PLEASE.
>
> Where do you live?
> PUUUUUUUUURZ...go away nasty wind....dissipate GNOW.!!!...
>
> Be safe
> Prayers too for your protection...
> Kyla%b
>

>> "Kyla =^..^=" > wrote in message
>>> You are all so kind to each other, you give love, and wonderful
>>> puuuuuurs, and have made me feel very welcome.
>>> Thank you Flippy for inviting me here:)
>>> Love, prayers and puuuuuuuurs to all of you
>>> I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible knees
>>> has gone missing.
>>> The Rx wasn't in the bag of samples my Dr gave me and they swore they
>>> put it in the bag.
>>> Well, I have some extra's of the really horrid one I have to take...
>>> The Dr can byte me!!
>>> Oh well...
>>> puuuuuuuuuurs
>>> love
>>> HUGS
>>> and
>>> prayers for you all
>>> Kyla%b
>>>

>>> --
>>> Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this

Kyla =^..^=
January 30th 08, 07:11 PM
--
Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this ;)
"Granby"

> Am in Ill. right on the Indiana border. The storm lasted about an hour
> and then our friends in Indiana got it. As a kid I loved the sound of wind
> now, I don't. When it is so strong you can feel your house resisting it,
> that's too much.

Wow, I'm sure glad you're okay now..I was sending massive BIG purrs and
prayers your way....we live near Seattle and have had a couple of tornado's
in the area...not lately tho.
puuuuuurs
Kyla

>> --

>> "Granby"
>>> We are petty kewl people but we can disagree on a whole nether lever if
>>> the occasion arises but like families do, time takes the anger away This
>>> is not to say that some folks just like a good fight and know the right
>>> buttons to push when the time is right. Mostly we are great.
>>
>> Yes, mostly you are great...:) So far, I haven't seen anybody fighting,
>> well, except for mighty white who I killfiled....
>>>
>>> Have to go off for now got tornado warnings and big thunder. Got the
>>> cats all in the dog cage in the hall. Send purrz for it to go
>>> away....PLEASE.
>>
>> Where do you live?
>> PUUUUUUUUURZ...go away nasty wind....dissipate GNOW.!!!...
>>
>> Be safe
>> Prayers too for your protection...
>> Kyla%b
>>

>>> "Kyla =^..^="

Kyla =^..^=
January 30th 08, 07:19 PM
--
Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this ;)
"Adrian" ...
> Kyla =^..^= wrote:
>> You are all so kind to each other, you give love, and wonderful
>> puuuuuurs, and have made me feel very welcome.
>> Thank you Flippy for inviting me here:)
>> Love, prayers and puuuuuuuurs to all of you
>> I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible
>> knees has gone missing.
>> The Rx wasn't in the bag of samples my Dr gave me and they swore they
>> put it in the bag.
>> Well, I have some extra's of the really horrid one I have to take...
>> The Dr can byte me!!
>> Oh well...
>> puuuuuuuuuurs
>> love
>> HUGS
>> and
>> prayers for you all
>> Kyla%b
>
> You may like to look at the group FAQ, maintained by Mark Edwards.
>
> http://professional-geek.com/personal/files/html/rpca/rpcafaq.htm

Thanks Adrian, I looked at the link and marked it under my favorites.
Meows and purrs
Kyla

> --
> Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
> Cats leave pawprints on your heart
> http://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Daniel Mahoney
January 30th 08, 10:02 PM
> I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible knees has
> gone missing.
> The Rx wasn't in the bag of samples my Dr gave me and they swore they put it
> in the bag.

I hope the doc can get you some samples of the good stuff. I know from
experience, bad knees suck!

But I have found that having a chubby cat sprawl across my knees and purr
up a storm helps quite a lot - until she hops down and digs her claws in
in the process :)

Dan

Granby
January 30th 08, 10:07 PM
Hey Dan, does nip come in a spray bottle? You could keep spraying your
knees and maybe one of the furbies would stay there and keep your bones
warm. I don't mean to make light of someone's pain, but the nutty thought
crossed my mind and I forgot to blame one of the cats for it. Hope the
medicine comes to the one that needs it...soon.
"Daniel Mahoney" > wrote in message
.. .
>> I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible knees
>> has
>> gone missing.
>> The Rx wasn't in the bag of samples my Dr gave me and they swore they put
>> it
>> in the bag.
>
> I hope the doc can get you some samples of the good stuff. I know from
> experience, bad knees suck!
>
> But I have found that having a chubby cat sprawl across my knees and purr
> up a storm helps quite a lot - until she hops down and digs her claws in
> in the process :)
>
> Dan

Kyla =^..^=
January 30th 08, 10:26 PM
--
Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this
"Daniel Mahoney"
>> I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible knees
>> has
>> gone missing.
>> The Rx wasn't in the bag of samples my Dr gave me and they swore they put
>> it
>> in the bag.
>
> I hope the doc can get you some samples of the good stuff. I know from
> experience, bad knees suck!

Oh, he won't even replace the med with another Rx!!!
But I have some left..enuff for a month..it's dilidaudid..and you know what
'that' is, right?
and I loathe the stuff...
both my knees feel like they're broken..had them both replaced in late 2001,
got into a bad car wreck in 2002 and they were re-injured.

> But I have found that having a chubby cat sprawl across my knees and purr
> up a storm helps quite a lot - until she hops down and digs her claws in
> in the process :)

Awwww <GRIN>
...my 20 lb cat Pookie, likes to jump ON my knees when he wants attention...
Nothing helps my knees and I have NO medical insurance:(
Puuuuuurring that YOUR knees feel better.

> Dan

Kyla%b

Kyla =^..^=
January 30th 08, 10:45 PM
--
Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this ;)
"Granby"
> Hey Dan, does nip come in a spray bottle?

Kyla answered , yeah, it does...

You could keep spraying your
> knees and maybe one of the furbies would stay there and keep your bones
> warm.

But doesn't the 'nip' may the kitties more playful? LOL.it does with mine.

>I don't mean to make light of someone's pain, but the nutty thought crossed
>my mind and I forgot to blame one of the cats for it.

Bad kitties...LOL...cats will do that...:)

> Hope the medicine comes to the one that needs it...soon.

Well, IDK where it went, SOMEBODY else has the written Rx and it ain't me
babe...
They probably got the Rx filled and sold the contents.
They practially called me a liar when I called them and told them the
written Rx wasn't in the other bag with other sample non narcotic med (for
high blood pressure and high colesterol), and I already told them I can't
take that one, but do they listen?? Nooooo...
Oh well...
When I'm in intense pain, like a 5-7 on the 1-10 pain scale ALL my waking
hours, I take the stupid narx, which I loathe, and write country western
music about my pain
here's one that just hit me
*gets banjo*
ooooooooohhhhhhh my kneez
they are a hurtin
what ever
shall I doooooooo?
Owww Oooooooo
Ow Ooooooo?
I took my meds
and rubbed them down
but they still hurt
and pain's
the clown

oh well

Kyla%b
on 'my' Nip" for the pain....

> "Daniel Mahoney" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>> I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible knees
>>> has
>>> gone missing.
>>> The Rx wasn't in the bag of samples my Dr gave me and they swore they
>>> put it
>>> in the bag.
>>
>> I hope the doc can get you some samples of the good stuff. I know from
>> experience, bad knees suck!
>>
>> But I have found that having a chubby cat sprawl across my knees and purr
>> up a storm helps quite a lot - until she hops down and digs her claws in
>> in the process :)
>>
>> Dan

Yowie
January 30th 08, 11:13 PM
"Daniel Mahoney" > wrote in message
.. .
>> I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible knees
>> has
>> gone missing.
>> The Rx wasn't in the bag of samples my Dr gave me and they swore they put
>> it
>> in the bag.
>
> I hope the doc can get you some samples of the good stuff. I know from
> experience, bad knees suck!
>
> But I have found that having a chubby cat sprawl across my knees and purr
> up a storm helps quite a lot - until she hops down and digs her claws in
> in the process :)

Thats just catupuncture, silly :-)

Yowie

Kyla =^..^=
January 30th 08, 11:18 PM
--
Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this
"Yowie"
> "Daniel Mahoney"
>>> I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible knees
>>> has
>>> gone missing.
>>> The Rx wasn't in the bag of samples my Dr gave me and they swore they
>>> put it
>>> in the bag.
>>
>> I hope the doc can get you some samples of the good stuff. I know from
>> experience, bad knees suck!
>>
>> But I have found that having a chubby cat sprawl across my knees and purr
>> up a storm helps quite a lot - until she hops down and digs her claws in
>> in the process :)
>
> Thats just catupuncture, silly :-)
>
> Yowie

LOL
Ba-Zing:)

Kyla%b

Granby
January 30th 08, 11:27 PM
Yowie hehehe datz gud! Piglet liked that one.
"Yowie" > wrote in message
> "Daniel Mahoney" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>> I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible knees
>>> has
>>> gone missing.
>>> The Rx wasn't in the bag of samples my Dr gave me and they swore they
>>> put it
>>> in the bag.
>>
>> I hope the doc can get you some samples of the good stuff. I know from
>> experience, bad knees suck!
>>
>> But I have found that having a chubby cat sprawl across my knees and purr
>> up a storm helps quite a lot - until she hops down and digs her claws in
>> in the process :)
>
> Thats just catupuncture, silly :-)
>
> Yowie

Kyla =^..^=
January 30th 08, 11:40 PM
--
Kyla's Cat looked over her shoulder and watched her write this
"Granby"
> Yowie hehehe datz gud! Piglet liked that one.

Hey Granby, you a Jeff Dunham fan??

> "Yowie" <
>> "Daniel Mahoney" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>>>
>>> I hope the doc can get you some samples of the good stuff. I know from
>>> experience, bad knees suck!
>>>
>>> But I have found that having a chubby cat sprawl across my knees and
>>> purr
>>> up a storm helps quite a lot - until she hops down and digs her claws in
>>> in the process :)
>>
>> Thats just catupuncture, silly :-)
>>
>> Yowie

Gandalf
January 31st 08, 07:13 AM
On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:08:51 -0800, "Kyla =^..^="
> wrote:

>You are all so kind to each other, you give love, and wonderful puuuuuurs,
>and have made me feel very welcome.
>Thank you Flippy for inviting me here:)
>Love, prayers and puuuuuuuurs to all of you
>I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible knees has
>gone missing.
>The Rx wasn't in the bag of samples my Dr gave me and they swore they put it
>in the bag.
>Well, I have some extra's of the really horrid one I have to take...
>The Dr can byte me!!
>Oh well...
>puuuuuuuuuurs
>love
>HUGS
>and
>prayers for you all
>Kyla%b

I am sorry you are having so much trouble with your knees. I know ALLLL
about chronic pain. It bytes, no pun intended.

Purrs are on the way for you to feel better, quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Kyla =^..^=
January 31st 08, 09:22 AM
"Gandalf"
wrote:

>>You are all so kind to each other, you give love, and wonderful puuuuuurs,
>>and have made me feel very welcome.
>>Thank you Flippy for inviting me here:)
>>Love, prayers and puuuuuuuurs to all of you
>>I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible knees has
>>gone missing.
>>The Rx wasn't in the bag of samples my Dr gave me and they swore they put
>>it
>>in the bag.
>>Well, I have some extra's of the really horrid one I have to take...
>>The Dr can byte me!!
>>Oh well...
>>puuuuuuuuuurs
>>love
>>HUGS
>>and
>>prayers for you all
>>Kyla%b
>
> I am sorry you are having so much trouble with your knees. I know ALLLL
> about chronic pain. It bytes, no pun intended.

LOL...pun intended indeed ;)
....if someone is mean to me I just tell them to byte me...heh
Yeaaaaah, chronic pain sucks, but I deal with it the best I can...

> Purrs are on the way for you to feel better, quickly.

Thank you:)
And purrs are on the way back to you for your pain as well

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~
> "Life without cats would be only marginally worth living."
> -TC, and the unmercifully, relentlessly, sweet calico kitty, Kenzie.
>
> How you behave towards cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
> - Robert Heinlein
>
> Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
> -Buddha

polonca12000
February 8th 08, 09:52 PM
Kyla =^..^= wrote:
<snip>
> I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible knees has
> gone missing.
<snip>
> Kyla%b

I hope you are feeling better.
Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Kyla =^..^=
February 18th 08, 03:25 AM
"polonca12000" <
> Kyla =^..^= wrote:
> <snip>
>> I'm having a rough day, one of my Rx painkillers for my horrible knees
>> has gone missing.
> <snip>
>> Kyla%b
>

> I hope you are feeling better.
> Lots of purrs,
> Polonca and Soncek

Fang yew mutch..but my kneez will never be better. I have NO health
insurance. Da neez hurt sew bad:(
Dey feel like they r broke :(
Purrs do help tho n Paw takes gud kare uff mee.
Love
Kyla