PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite Cat Ad

Kyla =^..^=
January 31st 08, 09:17 AM
It's shown mostly in the US, but Friskies has a wonderful Dry Catfood ad
that shows a young kitty playing and rolling around and being all happy, and
silly
Has anyone else seen this ad?
It's worth taping:)
It's really a silly one:)

I also like the Farmers Insurance ad with a barking cat.
Meows
Kyla

Daniel Mahoney
January 31st 08, 02:12 PM
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 01:17:19 -0800, Kyla =^..^= wrote:

> It's shown mostly in the US, but Friskies has a wonderful Dry Catfood ad
> that shows a young kitty playing and rolling around and being all happy, and
> silly
> Has anyone else seen this ad?
> It's worth taping:)
> It's really a silly one:)
>
> I also like the Farmers Insurance ad with a barking cat.
> Meows
> Kyla

Yep, I'm familiar with both of them. I love them too. But the furkids look
at the TV strangely when the barking cat one airs.

Dan

Stormmee
January 31st 08, 03:10 PM
don't have a favorite ad but a story for you about ads...

I was at a Tony Orlando concert a year ago Christmas... he talks in between
songs, introduces different members of the group... he introduces Toni,
female keyboard player singer, talks about how much she has written, talks
about a particular things she wrote, it paid for her house because not only
did she write to jingle but she sang it so got double royalties, she then
steps to the mike and sings meow ,,, the meow chowchow commercial was hers,
Lee
Kyla =^..^= > wrote in message
. ..
> It's shown mostly in the US, but Friskies has a wonderful Dry Catfood ad
> that shows a young kitty playing and rolling around and being all happy,
and
> silly
> Has anyone else seen this ad?
> It's worth taping:)
> It's really a silly one:)
>
> I also like the Farmers Insurance ad with a barking cat.
> Meows
> Kyla

Smokie Darling (Annie)
January 31st 08, 05:20 PM
On Jan 31, 2:17*am, "Kyla =^..^=" > wrote:
> It's shown mostly in the US, but Friskies has a wonderful *Dry Catfood ad
> that shows a young kitty playing and rolling around and being all happy, and
> silly
> Has anyone else seen this ad?
> It's worth taping:)
> It's really a silly one:)
>
> I also like the Farmers Insurance ad with a barking cat.
> Meows
> Kyla

I like Herding Cats for EDS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8
My D-pet used to herd (literally) the masters here, until she went
blind. They were very good about letting her do it too. Never got a
vid of it, as they weren't fond of the idea of others finding out they
played with a D-thing, without fighting <snicker>.

I also like one of the Tidy Cat (litter) commercials, with the
gorgeemeous Siamese with the blue-bluest eyes. Asking the little boy
cat if she can have some friends over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMQEBGV5Tpc

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)
January 31st 08, 06:17 PM
Kyla =^..^= wrote:

> I also like the Farmers Insurance ad with a barking cat.

Haven't seen that one! I had a cat that used to "bark" at
flies. (She'd get up on the window sill, chasing them, and
make this distinctive "arf-arf" sound when they flew just
out of her reach.)

Granby
January 31st 08, 09:52 PM
Piglet sprained a back leg last summer chasing flies. She is cross eyed and
most times can handle that, deciding which ONE is the right ONE. Well, she
was sitting the dryer and two flies flew by, She must have forgotten she was
on the dryer because the way she jumped, she cam down between the back and
the wall. Nothing serious but limped for a few days and learned to whimper
so I would life her when needed. Funny thing, after I went to sleep, she
never needed help getting on the bed. Think I was hood winked hug!
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" > wrote in message

> Kyla =^..^= wrote:
>

>> I also like the Farmers Insurance ad with a barking cat.
>
> Haven't seen that one! I had a cat that used to "bark" at flies. (She'd
> get up on the window sill, chasing them, and make this distinctive
> "arf-arf" sound when they flew just out of her reach.)

Kyla =^..^=
February 2nd 08, 03:44 AM
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" >
> Kyla =^..^= wrote:
>

>> I also like the Farmers Insurance ad with a barking cat.
>
> Haven't seen that one! I had a cat that used to "bark" at flies. (She'd
> get up on the window sill, chasing them, and make this distinctive
> "arf-arf" sound when they flew just out of her reach.)

LOL, my cat Moxie whould sort of bark at birfs, or ch-ch-ch with her teeth.
She also used to chase fully grown dogs...

I just remembered another ad..
"Feed Your Kitten New Friskies Kittten Chow " with the little red striped
longhair kitten dashing madly about the house...that kit was totally on the
Nip;)
Meows
Kyla%b

Kyla =^..^=
February 2nd 08, 03:48 AM
"Granby"
> Piglet sprained a back leg last summer chasing flies. She is cross eyed
> and most times can handle that, deciding which ONE is the right ONE.
> Well, she was sitting the dryer and two flies flew by, She must have
> forgotten she was on the dryer because the way she jumped, she cam down
> between the back and the wall. Nothing serious but limped for a few days
> and learned to whimper so I would life her when needed. Funny thing,
> after I went to sleep, she never needed help getting on the bed. Think I
> was hood winked hug!

Oh, poor Piglet, but yeah...she gotcha;) ;learned to whimper...glad she's
better:)
^^thinks to self, I gotta go don my level 4 bio-hazard gear and do the 2
boxes..
gak, I hate it!
*sigh*
Kyla%b