PDA

View Full Version : Bro-furly Love

CatNipped[_2_]
February 4th 08, 01:17 AM
Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
larger sized image.)

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Susan M[_3_]
February 4th 08, 03:17 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
> larger sized image.)
>
> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

Those are unbelievably adorable shots.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Irulan
February 4th 08, 03:18 AM
oh my god, those are the cutest pictures ever. Tell Ozzy and Archer they are
the cutest bros.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
> larger sized image.)
>
> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Jack Campin - bogus address
February 4th 08, 10:31 AM
> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

I love the "guess who?" paws-over-the-eyes ones.

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === <http://www.campin.me.uk> ====

Adrian[_2_]
February 4th 08, 11:13 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see
> the larger sized image.)
>
> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

They are *so* cute!
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Victor Martinez
February 4th 08, 12:26 PM

Awwww.... I wuv my brother!!!!!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam here:

Suz
February 4th 08, 01:41 PM
On Feb 3, 8:17�pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> Some of these are absolutely priceless! �(Click on the picture to see the
> larger sized image.)
>
> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: �http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Awwwwwwwww! So cute. They're getting so big.
Suz&Spicey

CatNipped[_2_]
February 4th 08, 02:18 PM
"Jack Campin - bogus address" > wrote in message
>> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>
> I love the "guess who?" paws-over-the-eyes ones.

I've been thinking about submitting that one to the "I Can Has Cheezburger"
site, but I want to think of a good caption first. Any suggestions?

Hugs,

CatNipped

> ==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === <http://www.campin.me.uk>
> ====
> Jack Campin, 11 Third St, Newtongrange EH22 4PU, Scotland == mob 07800 739
> 557
> CD-ROMs and free stuff: Scottish music, food intolerance, and Mac logic
> fonts

Kreisleriana[_3_]
February 4th 08, 03:16 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
> larger sized image.)
>
> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

Wow, those are blindingly cute!

CatNipped[_2_]
February 4th 08, 05:09 PM
"Suz" > wrote in message
On Feb 3, 8:17?pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> Some of these are absolutely priceless! ?(Click on the picture to see the
> larger sized image.)
>
> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: ?http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Awwwwwwwww! So cute. They're getting so big.
Suz&Spicey

I know, huh!? Ozzy is 12 pounds and Archer is 11. If I didn't have Sammy
to compare them to (20 pounds and 3 inches of long fur), I'd think they were
*HUGE*. You can really see the difference when they're next to Jessie or
Demi, though.

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
February 4th 08, 05:16 PM
What do you guys think of this "I Can Has Cheezburger" caption?

"Iz 'kay, brofur, don' cry

nobudy elze noz mommie is gren!"

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/100_1250.jpg

Hugs,

CatNipped

"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
> larger sized image.)
>
> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Granby
February 4th 08, 05:29 PM
That or

Shhh froggiez, we willz talk bout dem spots when mine borfer wakez up!
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> What do you guys think of this "I Can Has Cheezburger" caption?
>
> "Iz 'kay, brofur, don' cry
>

> nobudy elze noz mommie is gren!"
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/100_1250.jpg
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
>> larger sized image.)
>>
>> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>>
>> --
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>
>> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

CatNipped[_2_]
February 4th 08, 05:50 PM
"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" > wrote in message
> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
>> larger sized image.)
>>
>> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>

> TOO CUTE!! And they've got the best seat in the house!! :)))

That chair is for them and only them. The "blanket" they're lying on is a
special cat blankie that feels good to cats, and the "froggie" is their
surogate mother (when we first brought them home and they were quarantined
in the bedroom, they loved to snuggle up against it - it must feel a bit
like mommy did).

Hugs,

CatNipped

> --
>
> ·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
> ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
> Laurie
> ((¸¸.·´ ..·´
> -:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·
>
> *~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*
>
> All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
> ~Abraham Lincoln
>

>> --
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>
>> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

CatNipped[_2_]
February 4th 08, 05:52 PM
"Granby" > wrote in message
> That or
>
> Shhh froggiez, we willz talk bout dem spots when mine borfer wakez up!

Oh, that one's good too. I'm still trying to think of a caption for this
one:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/100_1255.jpg

Maybe: "Cloz eyez now, monstur seene comin'"

Hugs,

CatNipped

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> What do you guys think of this "I Can Has Cheezburger" caption?
>>
>> "Iz 'kay, brofur, don' cry
>>

>> nobudy elze noz mommie is gren!"
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/100_1250.jpg
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>

>> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>>> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see
>>> the larger sized image.)
>>>
>>> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Hugs,
>>>
>>> CatNipped
>>>
>>> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Granby
February 4th 08, 06:40 PM
Or, "Mommie is nearby watching, we are safe and can sleep now."
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "Granby" > wrote in message
>> That or
>>
>> Shhh froggiez, we willz talk bout dem spots when mine borfer wakez up!
>
> Oh, that one's good too. I'm still trying to think of a caption for this
> one:
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/100_1255.jpg
>
> Maybe: "Cloz eyez now, monstur seene comin'"
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
>> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>>> What do you guys think of this "I Can Has Cheezburger" caption?
>>>
>>> "Iz 'kay, brofur, don' cry
>>>

>>> nobudy elze noz mommie is gren!"
>>>
>>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/100_1250.jpg
>>>
>>> Hugs,
>>>
>>> CatNipped

Outsider
February 4th 08, 11:11 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in
:

> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see
> the larger sized image.)
>
> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

Priceless!

Magic Mood Jeep
February 5th 08, 02:09 AM
"Susan M" > wrote in message
> CatNipped wrote:
>> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
>> larger sized image.)
>>
>> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>
> Those are unbelievably adorable shots.
>
> Susan M
> Otis and Chester

Do I see a teensy bit of pinkie tongue peeking out?

The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Sam
February 5th 08, 03:28 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
> larger sized image.)
>
> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

Priceless, indeed! Supremely cute.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

jofirey
February 5th 08, 04:18 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
> larger sized image.)
>
> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

Ya know what? These pictures were the nicest thing that happened to me all
day today.

(Granted they didn't have much competition)

I really enjoyed them.

Jo

February 5th 08, 05:27 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote:

> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
> larger sized image.)
>
> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

Those are wonderful! Is there anything sweeter than two kitties
cuddling together?

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

Adrian[_2_]
February 5th 08, 11:05 AM
Outsider wrote:
> "CatNipped" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see
>> the larger sized image.)
>>
>> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>>

> Priceless!

Not cats but the caption on this one would suit Lori's picture.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/02/04/funny-pictures-hes-speshul/

--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

CatNipped[_2_]
February 5th 08, 04:01 PM
"Magic Mood Jeep" > wrote in message
> "Susan M" > wrote in message
>> CatNipped wrote:
>>> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see
>>> the larger sized image.)
>>>
>>> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>>
>> Those are unbelievably adorable shots.
>>
>> Susan M
>> Otis and Chester
>

> Do I see a teensy bit of pinkie tongue peeking out?

Probably. I always make fun of Archer (it makes DH mad ;>) by sticking my
tongue out and saying (around it) "I fugot to puft my tong ba in muh mouf!"
DH always yells, quit making fun of that boy! tehe

Hugs,

CatNipped

> --
> --
> The ONE and ONLY
> lefthanded-pathetic-paranoid-psychotic-sarcastic-wiseass-ditzy
> former-blonde
> in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©
> email me at nalee1964 (at) insightbb (dot) com
> http://community.webshots.com/user/mgcmdjeep

CatNipped[_2_]
February 5th 08, 04:02 PM
"Adrian" > wrote in message
> Outsider wrote:
>> "CatNipped" > wrote in
>> :
>>
>>> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see
>>> the larger sized image.)
>>>
>>> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>>>

>> Priceless!
>
> Not cats but the caption on this one would suit Lori's picture.
>
> http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/02/04/funny-pictures-hes-speshul/

LOL! I like that one!

Hugs,

CatNipped

> --
> Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
> Cats leave pawprints on your heart
> http://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

CatNipped[_2_]
February 5th 08, 04:02 PM
"jofirey" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
>> larger sized image.)
>>
>> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>>
>> --
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>

> Ya know what? These pictures were the nicest thing that happened to me
> all day today.
>
> (Granted they didn't have much competition)
>
> I really enjoyed them.
>
> Jo

{{{{{{{{{{Jo}}}}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry you had a bad day - I hope tomorrow is better!

Hugs,

CatNipped

jofirey
February 5th 08, 11:14 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "jofirey" > wrote in message
>>
>> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>>> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see
>>> the larger sized image.)
>>>
>>> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Hugs,
>>>
>>> CatNipped
>>

>> Ya know what? These pictures were the nicest thing that happened to me
>> all day today.
>>
>> (Granted they didn't have much competition)
>>
>> I really enjoyed them.
>>
>> Jo
>
> {{{{{{{{{{Jo}}}}}}}}}}
>
> I'm so sorry you had a bad day - I hope tomorrow is better!

Nope. Spent half the day in court 'being there' for 20 year old grandson
who is working on getting his act together. And trying to sooth grandpa who
was also there as the judge went through five, (we only knew about three)
traffic citations said grandson seemed to have thought were going away on
their own.

Anyway, that's dealt with for far less money than we feared and that he was
able to pay himself.

But Friday I get to spend with my darling little granddaughter Emily, who at
two months isn't yet into such problems.

Jo

February 6th 08, 01:22 AM
jofirey > wrote:

> Nope. Spent half the day in court 'being there' for 20 year old grandson
> who is working on getting his act together. And trying to sooth grandpa who
> was also there as the judge went through five, (we only knew about three)
> traffic citations said grandson seemed to have thought were going away on
> their own.

> Anyway, that's dealt with for far less money than we feared and that he was
> able to pay himself.

Glad to hear it!

> But Friday I get to spend with my darling little granddaughter Emily, who at
> two months isn't yet into such problems.

You didn't know my niece. At age 1, she probably should have gotten
speeding tickets for the way she zoomed around the house in her wheel-
thingie. :) (I have no idea what that thing is called. The child stands
inside it, it supports him/her, and it has wheels, allowing a baby who
couldn't stand on his/her own to careen around the house crashing into
everything.)

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

jofirey
February 6th 08, 04:24 AM
> wrote in message
> jofirey > wrote:
>
> > Nope. Spent half the day in court 'being there' for 20 year old
> > grandson
> > who is working on getting his act together. And trying to sooth grandpa
> > who
> > was also there as the judge went through five, (we only knew about
> > three)
> > traffic citations said grandson seemed to have thought were going away
> > on
> > their own.
>
> > Anyway, that's dealt with for far less money than we feared and that he
> > was
> > able to pay himself.
>
> Glad to hear it!
>
> > But Friday I get to spend with my darling little granddaughter Emily,
> > who at
> > two months isn't yet into such problems.
>
> You didn't know my niece. At age 1, she probably should have gotten
> speeding tickets for the way she zoomed around the house in her wheel-
> thingie. :) (I have no idea what that thing is called. The child stands
> inside it, it supports him/her, and it has wheels, allowing a baby who
> couldn't stand on his/her own to careen around the house crashing into
> everything.)

Oh, I know what's coming in only a few more months. But until Emily can sit
on her own at least I figure I can keep up with her. I'm savoring every
moment.

Because as I recall, from that point on child rearing consists of trying to
find activities that tire them out more than they tire you out.

Jo

CatNipped[_2_]
February 6th 08, 03:51 PM
"jofirey" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message

>>> Ya know what? These pictures were the nicest thing that happened to me
>>> all day today.
>>>
>>> (Granted they didn't have much competition)
>>>
>>> I really enjoyed them.
>>>
>>> Jo
>>
>> {{{{{{{{{{Jo}}}}}}}}}}
>>
>> I'm so sorry you had a bad day - I hope tomorrow is better!
>>

> Nope. Spent half the day in court 'being there' for 20 year old grandson
> who is working on getting his act together. And trying to sooth grandpa
> who was also there as the judge went through five, (we only knew about
> three) traffic citations said grandson seemed to have thought were going
> away on their own.
>
> Anyway, that's dealt with for far less money than we feared and that he
> was able to pay himself.
>
> But Friday I get to spend with my darling little granddaughter Emily, who
> at two months isn't yet into such problems.
>
> Jo

Aw, Jo, I'm so sorry, but I'm glad it was all manageable and is over with
now. Purrs for your frazzled nerves! Have a great day with your
granddaughter (I miss mine!).

Hugs,

CatNipped

polonca12000
February 10th 08, 10:28 PM
CatNipped wrote:

> Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click on the picture to see the
> larger sized image.)
>
> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

They are so adorable!
Best wishes,