PDA

View Full Version : 20 Cats

Kyla =^..^=
February 5th 08, 05:35 AM
Let's see, in our 31 years together, we've been owned by
20 cats, and only one had a litter!

Hmmm, let's see if I can remember them all..
Murphy, Maxwell, Phoebe, Foozle, Capt. Nemo, Howard, Wendall, .
Slapper, Redrum, Bart, Moxie, Raggs, Dixie, Muggins, Molly, Mutt, Pipps,
Sqweex, Pookie, Mosey.
I did it..
..wheeeeeeeee:)
Kyla
--now owned by Mosey aka FuzzFace, Pookie, Pipps, and her mom Sqweex

Sherry
February 5th 08, 03:51 PM
On Feb 4, 11:35*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" > wrote:
> Let's see, in our 31 years together, we've been owned by
> 20 cats, and only one had a litter!
>
> Hmmm, let's see if I can remember them all..
> Murphy, Maxwell, Phoebe, Foozle, Capt. Nemo, Howard, Wendall, .
> Slapper, Redrum, Bart, Moxie, *Raggs, Dixie, Muggins, Molly, Mutt, Pipps,
> Sqweex, Pookie, Mosey.
> I did it..
> .wheeeeeeeee:)
> Kyla
> --now owned by Mosey aka FuzzFace, Pookie, Pipps, and her mom Sqweex

In our 34 years, "permanent cats" were:Gypsy, T.C., Los Angeles,
Tommy, Cherokee, Yoda, Luke, Frank, Jacky, Biskit, Boots, Bosley.
(No, I didn't name Los Angeles. Our four-year-old did--she must have
heard that on TV and just thought it was a cool name for a longhaired,
white cat with one blue eye and one brown eye).

Sherry

Bridget[_2_]
February 6th 08, 01:19 PM
Sherry wrote:
> On Feb 4, 11:35 pm, "Kyla =^..^=" > wrote:
>> Let's see, in our 31 years together, we've been owned by
>> 20 cats, and only one had a litter!
>>
>> Hmmm, let's see if I can remember them all..
>> Murphy, Maxwell, Phoebe, Foozle, Capt. Nemo, Howard, Wendall, .
>> Slapper, Redrum, Bart, Moxie, Raggs, Dixie, Muggins, Molly, Mutt, Pipps,
>> Sqweex, Pookie, Mosey.
>> I did it..
>> .wheeeeeeeee:)
>> Kyla
>> --now owned by Mosey aka FuzzFace, Pookie, Pipps, and her mom Sqweex
>
> In our 34 years, "permanent cats" were:Gypsy, T.C., Los Angeles,
> Tommy, Cherokee, Yoda, Luke, Frank, Jacky, Biskit, Boots, Bosley.
> (No, I didn't name Los Angeles. Our four-year-old did--she must have
> heard that on TV and just thought it was a cool name for a longhaired,
> white cat with one blue eye and one brown eye).
>
> Sherry

That's okay, when my niece was 8, she named her cat: Cinderella Pancake.
I get the Cinderella from an 8 year old girl, but even she doesn't have
a reason for Pancake. LOL

Bridget

Adrian[_2_]
February 6th 08, 02:11 PM
Bridget wrote:
> Sherry wrote:
>> On Feb 4, 11:35 pm, "Kyla =^..^=" > wrote:
>>> Let's see, in our 31 years together, we've been owned by
>>> 20 cats, and only one had a litter!
>>>
>>> Hmmm, let's see if I can remember them all..
>>> Murphy, Maxwell, Phoebe, Foozle, Capt. Nemo, Howard, Wendall, .
>>> Slapper, Redrum, Bart, Moxie, Raggs, Dixie, Muggins, Molly, Mutt,
>>> Pipps, Sqweex, Pookie, Mosey.
>>> I did it..
>>> .wheeeeeeeee:)
>>> Kyla
>>> --now owned by Mosey aka FuzzFace, Pookie, Pipps, and her mom Sqweex
>>
>> In our 34 years, "permanent cats" were:Gypsy, T.C., Los Angeles,
>> Tommy, Cherokee, Yoda, Luke, Frank, Jacky, Biskit, Boots, Bosley.
>> (No, I didn't name Los Angeles. Our four-year-old did--she must have
>> heard that on TV and just thought it was a cool name for a
>> longhaired, white cat with one blue eye and one brown eye).
>>
>> Sherry
>>

> That's okay, when my niece was 8, she named her cat: Cinderella
> Pancake. I get the Cinderella from an 8 year old girl, but even she
> doesn't have a reason for Pancake. LOL
>
> Bridget

Snoopy was named by a 3 year old boy, the son of her original slave.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Sherry
February 6th 08, 06:36 PM
On Feb 6, 8:11*am, "Adrian" > wrote:
> Bridget wrote:
> > Sherry wrote:

> >> In our 34 years, "permanent cats" were:Gypsy, T.C., Los Angeles,
> >> Tommy, Cherokee, Yoda, Luke, Frank, Jacky, Biskit, Boots, Bosley.
> >> (No, I didn't name Los Angeles. Our four-year-old did--she must have
> >> heard that on TV and just thought it was a cool name for a
> >> longhaired, white cat with one blue eye and one brown eye).
>
> >> Sherry
>
> > That's okay, when my niece was 8, she named her cat: Cinderella
> > Pancake. I get the Cinderella from an 8 year old girl, but even she
> > doesn't have a reason for Pancake. LOL
>
> > Bridget
>
> Snoopy was named by a 3 year old boy, the son of her original slave.
> --
> Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
> Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk- Hide quoted text -

Awww. I've always thought Snoopy was a cute name for her, but never
heard the origin. Thanks!

Sherry

Sherry
February 6th 08, 06:38 PM
On Feb 6, 7:19*am, Bridget > wrote:
> Sherry wrote:
> > On Feb 4, 11:35 pm, "Kyla *=^..^=" > wrote:
> >> Let's see, in our 31 years together, we've been owned by
> >> 20 cats, and only one had a litter!
>
> >> Hmmm, let's see if I can remember them all..
> >> Murphy, Maxwell, Phoebe, Foozle, Capt. Nemo, Howard, Wendall, .
> >> Slapper, Redrum, Bart, Moxie, *Raggs, Dixie, Muggins, Molly, Mutt, Pipps,
> >> Sqweex, Pookie, Mosey.
> >> I did it..
> >> .wheeeeeeeee:)
> >> Kyla
> >> --now owned by Mosey aka FuzzFace, Pookie, Pipps, and her mom Sqweex
>
> > In our 34 years, "permanent cats" were:Gypsy, T.C., Los Angeles,
> > Tommy, Cherokee, Yoda, Luke, Frank, Jacky, Biskit, Boots, Bosley.
> > (No, I didn't name Los Angeles. Our four-year-old did--she must have
> > heard that on TV and just thought it was a cool name for a longhaired,
> > white cat with one blue eye and one brown eye).
>
> > Sherry
>
> That's okay, when my niece was 8, she named her cat: Cinderella Pancake.
> I get the Cinderella from an 8 year old girl, but even she doesn't have
> a reason for Pancake. LOL
>
> Bridget- Hide quoted text -

*That's* an original name for sure!
I forgot Celmore. How could I forget him, he was definitely one of the
favorites of my RB cats. This was
before newsgroup, so I never talked about him much. He got his name
from my son, I think it originated
from some kind of Dungeons and DRagons-type video game.

Sherry>

Kyla =^..^=
February 6th 08, 07:52 PM
"Sherry" <...
On Feb 4, 11:35 pm, "Kyla =^..^=> Let's see, in our 31 years together,
we've been owned by
> 20 cats, and only one had a litter!
>
> Hmmm, let's see if I can remember them all..
> Murphy, Maxwell, Phoebe, Foozle, Capt. Nemo, Howard, Wendall, .
> Slapper, Redrum, Bart, Moxie, Raggs, Dixie, Muggins, Molly, Mutt, Pipps,
> Sqweex, Pookie, Mosey.
> I did it..
> .wheeeeeeeee:)
> Kyla
> --now owned by Mosey aka FuzzFace, Pookie, Pipps, and her mom Sqweex

In our 34 years, "permanent cats" were:Gypsy, T.C., Los Angeles,
Tommy, Cherokee, Yoda, Luke, Frank, Jacky, Biskit, Boots, Bosley.
(No, I didn't name Los Angeles. Our four-year-old did--she must have
heard that on TV and just thought it was a cool name for a longhaired,
white cat with one blue eye and one brown eye).

Sherry

Wow:)
Foozle is a real word..an obscure one at that, but it means to be clumsy,
especially in golf
Muggins is a Cribbage term

Kyla
--and Clowder

Kyla =^..^=
February 6th 08, 07:55 PM
"Adrian" <...
> Bridget wrote:
>> Sherry wrote:
>>> On Feb 4, 11:35 pm, "Kyla =^..^="

>>> In our 34 years, "permanent cats" were:Gypsy, T.C., Los Angeles,
>>> Tommy, Cherokee, Yoda, Luke, Frank, Jacky, Biskit, Boots, Bosley.
>>> (No, I didn't name Los Angeles. Our four-year-old did--she must have
>>> heard that on TV and just thought it was a cool name for a
>>> longhaired, white cat with one blue eye and one brown eye).
>>>
>>> Sherry

LOL

>> That's okay, when my niece was 8, she named her cat: Cinderella
>> Pancake. I get the Cinderella from an 8 year old girl, but even she
>> doesn't have a reason for Pancake. LOL
>>
>> Bridget

LOL

> Snoopy was named by a 3 year old boy, the son of her original slave.

Ahhhhhh
HUGS
Kyla
--and Clowder