PDA

View Full Version : Ping Marina

Christina Websell
February 5th 08, 09:19 PM
I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, all day. I hope all goes well with
your hand operation and that you won't need any more after this.
When you are waiting to be taken to the operating theatre, know that I am
sending you good vibes.

Tweed

Granby
February 5th 08, 10:03 PM
And good vibes from the grambys house too.
"Christina Websell" > wrote in message
> I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, all day. I hope all goes well with
> your hand operation and that you won't need any more after this.
> When you are waiting to be taken to the operating theatre, know that I am
> sending you good vibes.
>
> Tweed

Kyla =^..^=
February 5th 08, 10:29 PM
PUUUrs and prayers from us too
Kyla

"Granby"
> And good vibes from the grambys house too.
> "Christina Websell" <
>> I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, all day. I hope all goes well with
>> your hand operation and that you won't need any more after this.
>> When you are waiting to be taken to the operating theatre, know that I am
>> sending you good vibes.
>>
>> Tweed

CatNipped[_2_]
February 5th 08, 10:32 PM
You can add our purrs as well.

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Christina Websell" > wrote in message
> I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, all day. I hope all goes well with
> your hand operation and that you won't need any more after this.
> When you are waiting to be taken to the operating theatre, know that I am
> sending you good vibes.
>
> Tweed

Marina
February 6th 08, 03:43 AM
CatNipped wrote:
> You can add our purrs as well.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> "Christina Websell" > wrote in
> message ...
>> I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, all day. I hope all goes well
>> with your hand operation and that you won't need any more after
>> this. When you are waiting to be taken to the operating theatre,
>> know that I am sending you good vibes.

Thank you, all. I'm leaving soon. Hope to be back by this evening.

Sam
February 6th 08, 03:50 AM
Christina Websell wrote:
> I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, all day. I hope all goes well with
> your hand operation and that you won't need any more after this.
> When you are waiting to be taken to the operating theatre, know that I am
> sending you good vibes.
>
> Tweed

Add our purrs to the pile.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Kreisleriana[_3_]
February 6th 08, 02:03 PM
"Marina" > wrote in message
> CatNipped wrote:
>> You can add our purrs as well.
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>
>> "Christina Websell" > wrote in
>> message ...
>>> I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, all day. I hope all goes well
>>> with your hand operation and that you won't need any more after
>>> this. When you are waiting to be taken to the operating theatre,
>>> know that I am sending you good vibes.
>>>

> Thank you, all. I'm leaving soon. Hope to be back by this evening.

Us too! Us too!

Lesley
February 6th 08, 02:05 PM
On Feb 5, 7:43*pm, Marina > wrote:

> Thank you, all. I'm leaving soon. Hope to be back by this evening.

Probably a bit late to be sending purrs for the operation but sending
purrs for a swift recovery

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Bettina
February 6th 08, 04:47 PM
On 6 Feb., 04:43, Marina > wrote:
> CatNipped wrote:
> > You can add our purrs as well.
>
> > Hugs,
>
> > CatNipped
>
> > "Christina Websell" > wrote in
> >> I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, all day. *I hope all goes well
> >> with your hand operation and that you won't need any more after
> >> this. When you are waiting to be taken to the operating theatre,
> >> know that I am sending you good vibes.
>
> Thank you, all. I'm leaving soon. Hope to be back by this evening.
>
> --
> Marina, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Purrs for a fast and perfect recovery.

love
Bettina

February 6th 08, 07:17 PM
Bettina > wrote:

> > Thank you, all. I'm leaving soon. Hope to be back by this evening.
> >
> > --
> > Marina, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

> Purrs for a fast and perfect recovery.

> love
> Bettina

Jumping on the bandwagon here to wish you a successful procedure
and a quick recovery!

Hope you'll be able to come back on the newsgroup soon.

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

Marina
February 6th 08, 08:14 PM
Christina Websell wrote:
> I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, all day. I hope all goes well with
> your hand operation and that you won't need any more after this.
> When you are waiting to be taken to the operating theatre, know that I am
> sending you good vibes.

thanks for your messages, i did think of all the purrs and good
vibrations in the operating theatre. it made me smile to myself. might
have been the meds, of course. the op went well. my hand does hurt a
little, but not as much as you might expect, considering it's been cut
up in two places - wrist and palm.

thanks again for your concern. i'm home, and the cats keep sniffing the
bandages.

February 6th 08, 09:36 PM
Marina > wrote:

> thanks for your messages, i did think of all the purrs and good
> vibrations in the operating theatre. it made me smile to myself. might
> have been the meds, of course.

LOL. :)

> the op went well. my hand does hurt a
> little, but not as much as you might expect, considering it's been cut
> up in two places - wrist and palm.

> thanks again for your concern. i'm home, and the cats keep sniffing the
> bandages.

"Ewww, I think she's been to That Evil Place!!!"

Purrs that your hand will be restored to perfect health! (Can a hand
have health? Well, you know what I mean! :))

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

Stormmee
February 6th 08, 09:47 PM
glad it went well, Lee
Marina > wrote in message
> Christina Websell wrote:
> > I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, all day. I hope all goes well with
> > your hand operation and that you won't need any more after this.
> > When you are waiting to be taken to the operating theatre, know that I
am
> > sending you good vibes.
>
> thanks for your messages, i did think of all the purrs and good
> vibrations in the operating theatre. it made me smile to myself. might
> have been the meds, of course. the op went well. my hand does hurt a
> little, but not as much as you might expect, considering it's been cut
> up in two places - wrist and palm.
>
> thanks again for your concern. i'm home, and the cats keep sniffing the
> bandages.
>
> --
> Marina, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Victor Martinez
February 6th 08, 09:55 PM
Marina wrote:
> thanks again for your concern. i'm home, and the cats keep sniffing the
> bandages.

Lots of purrs for a complete and swift recovery!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam here:

Adrian[_2_]
February 6th 08, 09:59 PM
Marina wrote:
> Christina Websell wrote:
>> I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, all day. I hope all goes well
>> with your hand operation and that you won't need any more after this.
>> When you are waiting to be taken to the operating theatre, know that
>> I am sending you good vibes.
>
> thanks for your messages, i did think of all the purrs and good
> vibrations in the operating theatre. it made me smile to myself. might
> have been the meds, of course. the op went well. my hand does hurt a
> little, but not as much as you might expect, considering it's been cut
> up in two places - wrist and palm.
>
> thanks again for your concern. i'm home, and the cats keep sniffing
> the bandages.

Glad you're home. Purrs for a rapid recovery.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Kyla =^..^=
February 6th 08, 10:04 PM
Glad You're home and doing okay.
PUUUUURRS for a speedy recovery
Kyla
--and Clowder
"Adrian"
> Marina wrote:
>> Christina Websell wrote:
>>> I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, all day. I hope all goes well
>>> with your hand operation and that you won't need any more after this.
>>> When you are waiting to be taken to the operating theatre, know that
>>> I am sending you good vibes.
>>
>> thanks for your messages, i did think of all the purrs and good
>> vibrations in the operating theatre. it made me smile to myself. might
>> have been the meds, of course. the op went well. my hand does hurt a
>> little, but not as much as you might expect, considering it's been cut
>> up in two places - wrist and palm.
>>
>> thanks again for your concern. i'm home, and the cats keep sniffing
>> the bandages.
>
> Glad you're home. Purrs for a rapid recovery.
> --
> Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
> Cats leave pawprints on your heart
> http://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

Lesley
February 7th 08, 06:11 PM
On Feb 6, 1:36*pm, wrote:

> "Ewww, I think she's been to That Evil Place!!!"

there you are Caliban and Mir- even Hoomins have to go to the TED
sometimes!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Steve Touchstone
February 9th 08, 10:38 AM
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 22:14:00 +0200, Marina >
wrote:

>thanks for your messages, i did think of all the purrs and good
>vibrations in the operating theatre. it made me smile to myself. might
>have been the meds, of course. the op went well. my hand does hurt a
>little, but not as much as you might expect, considering it's been cut
>up in two places - wrist and palm.
>
>thanks again for your concern. i'm home, and the cats keep sniffing the
>bandages.

purrs for a quick recovery
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit, Spot,

video clips at http://tinyurl.com/29o8ck
photos at http://tinyurl.com/22pfn8

Shiral
February 9th 08, 11:18 PM
On Feb 6, 12:14 pm, Marina > wrote:
> Christina Websell wrote:
> > I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, all day. I hope all goes well with
> > your hand operation and that you won't need any more after this.
> > When you are waiting to be taken to the operating theatre, know that I am
> > sending you good vibes.
>
> thanks for your messages, i did think of all the purrs and good
> vibrations in the operating theatre. it made me smile to myself. might
> have been the meds, of course. the op went well. my hand does hurt a
> little, but not as much as you might expect, considering it's been cut
> up in two places - wrist and palm.
>
> thanks again for your concern. i'm home, and the cats keep sniffing the
> bandages.
>
> --
> Marina, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Purring for a fast recovery with as little discomfort as possible.
Girls, start your engines for Mir-Mir and Caliban's Meowmy's forepaw!

Melissa

polonca12000
February 11th 08, 10:12 PM
Marina wrote:
thanks for your messages, i did think of all the purrs and good
> vibrations in the operating theatre. it made me smile to myself. might
> have been the meds, of course. the op went well. my hand does hurt a
> little, but not as much as you might expect, considering it's been cut
> up in two places - wrist and palm.
>
> thanks again for your concern. i'm home, and the cats keep sniffing the
> bandages.

I'm relieved to hear all went well.
Lots of healing purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek