PDA

View Full Version : ARCHER!!!

CatNipped[_2_]
February 7th 08, 09:19 PM
Last night we had roasted chicken for dinner - a favorite of all the cats.
DH gave a bit to Ozzy, but Archer stole it off him and started chowing down.
A few seconds later I heard *very* loud growling and thought it was Demi
reacting to Sammy's baiting her again. Nope, it was *Archer* growling at
*Sammy* warning her to stay away from his chicken! :O

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters here: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Kyla =^..^=
February 7th 08, 11:54 PM
"CatNipped"
> Last night we had roasted chicken for dinner

YUM:) I love roasted chicken.

- a favorite of all the cats.

Mosey gets sick on chicken and turkey...the others like it.

> DH gave a bit to Ozzy, but Archer stole it off him and started chowing
> down. A few seconds later I heard *very* loud growling and thought it was
> Demi reacting to Sammy's baiting her again. Nope, it was *Archer*
> growling at *Sammy* warning her to stay away from his chicken! :O

LOL

> --
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped