PDA

View Full Version : Gee, thanks Tessie...

Karen AKA Kajikit
February 9th 08, 01:08 AM
I took a basket full of dirty clothes down to the laundry this
afternoon and loaded it into the washer - and then I noticed that
Tessie had left me a little present. She climbed on top of the laundry
basket the other day and made me think 'oh, how cute'... Only she must
have been a little under the weather while she was there, because she
sicced up a hairball on my best shirt! Ugh. (and why did it have to be
my very best shirt that got hit? The one I've only worn twice?) Oh
well, at least the mark (mostly) washed out... thank goodness we feed
them kibble without dye in it.