PDA

View Full Version : Ewwww!!! I got KISSED by the hoomin!!

Mischief
February 13th 08, 05:37 AM
Meowmie ordered something yummy tonight....and as I was walking around
on her desk and her lap, she suddenly grabbed my head and KISSED me!!!

RIGHT ON THE NOSE!!!!!!!

EWW!!! EWW!!! EWW!!! HOOMIN COOTIES!!!

YUKYUKYUK!!

How do i get rid of icky hooming cooties??

Mischief

February 13th 08, 05:43 AM
Mischief > wrote:

> Meowmie ordered something yummy tonight....and as I was walking around
> on her desk and her lap, she suddenly grabbed my head and KISSED me!!!

> RIGHT ON THE NOSE!!!!!!!

> EWW!!! EWW!!! EWW!!! HOOMIN COOTIES!!!

> YUKYUKYUK!!

> How do i get rid of icky hooming cooties??

Ha - I have to get drippy cat snot, sneezes, and drool on me all the
time, sometimes in my mouth! Turnabout is fair play! (I seem to be full
of cliches tonight. :))

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

Granby
February 13th 08, 05:44 AM
STOPZ. Dye iz like hooman kisses on babies, u Kant rub deem off, if u tries
u jus rubs deem in. I kno diz cause I hear gramby tell da grandson kitty
when he tries to wipes off da kiss. Piglet remembering the boy having a fit
because gramby kissed him.(he was 10 at the time)
"Mischief" > wrote in message
> Meowmie ordered something yummy tonight....and as I was walking around
> on her desk and her lap, she suddenly grabbed my head and KISSED me!!!
>
> RIGHT ON THE NOSE!!!!!!!
>
> EWW!!! EWW!!! EWW!!! HOOMIN COOTIES!!!
>
> YUKYUKYUK!!
>
> How do i get rid of icky hooming cooties??
>
> Mischief

Granby
February 13th 08, 05:51 AM
Does the cliches come with hot mustard sauce? What did you order that was
so good?
> wrote in message
> Mischief > wrote:
>
> > Meowmie ordered something yummy tonight....and as I was walking around
> > on her desk and her lap, she suddenly grabbed my head and KISSED me!!!
>
> > RIGHT ON THE NOSE!!!!!!!
>
> > EWW!!! EWW!!! EWW!!! HOOMIN COOTIES!!!
>
> > YUKYUKYUK!!
>
> > How do i get rid of icky hooming cooties??
>
> Ha - I have to get drippy cat snot, sneezes, and drool on me all the
> time, sometimes in my mouth! Turnabout is fair play! (I seem to be full
> of cliches tonight. :))
>
> Joyce
>
> --
> To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

Smokie Darling (Annie)
February 13th 08, 04:11 PM
On Feb 12, 10:37*pm, Mischief > wrote:
> Meowmie ordered something yummy tonight....and as I was walking around
> on her desk and her lap, she suddenly grabbed my head and KISSED me!!!
>
> RIGHT ON THE NOSE!!!!!!!
>
> EWW!!! EWW!!! EWW!!! *HOOMIN COOTIES!!!
>
> YUKYUKYUK!!
>
> How do i get rid of icky hooming cooties??
>
> Mischief

U mus' fin' sumwun wit da cootie gun. Das wat my slave sez... My
hoomin yoosed to be da wun wit da cootie gun when she wuz yunger...

Poor, poor Mischief. Hoomin cooties ain't fatal dough, if'n dey wuz,
I'da gone Rainbow Bridge long, long times ago.

Barnabus (I bees 15 dis year)

mlbriggs
February 13th 08, 06:12 PM
On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:37:21 -0800, Mischief wrote:

> Meowmie ordered something yummy tonight....and as I was walking around on
> her desk and her lap, she suddenly grabbed my head and KISSED me!!!
>
> RIGHT ON THE NOSE!!!!!!!
>
> EWW!!! EWW!!! EWW!!! HOOMIN COOTIES!!!
>
> YUKYUKYUK!!
>
> How do i get rid of icky hooming cooties??
>
> Mischief

Mi hoomin giv mee kises al the time. It maks me hapi anddd I giv her
kisses back. TuTu

Stormmee
February 13th 08, 06:22 PM
diz iz me Chesrter
mlbriggs > wrote in message
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:37:21 -0800, Mischief wrote:
>
> > Meowmie ordered something yummy tonight....and as I was walking around
on
> > her desk and her lap, she suddenly grabbed my head and KISSED me!!!
> >
> > RIGHT ON THE NOSE!!!!!!!
> >
> > EWW!!! EWW!!! EWW!!! HOOMIN COOTIES!!!
> >
> > YUKYUKYUK!!
> >
> > How do i get rid of icky hooming cooties??
> >
> > Mischief
>

> Mi hoomin giv mee kises al the time. It maks me hapi anddd I giv her
> kisses back. TuTu

Outsider
February 13th 08, 11:08 PM
Mischief > wrote in news:a31dd4db-0a3e-493d-b5e4-
:

> Meowmie ordered something yummy tonight....and as I was walking around
> on her desk and her lap, she suddenly grabbed my head and KISSED me!!!
>
> RIGHT ON THE NOSE!!!!!!!
>
> EWW!!! EWW!!! EWW!!! HOOMIN COOTIES!!!
>
> YUKYUKYUK!!
>
> How do i get rid of icky hooming cooties??
>
> Mischief

Ha! You are looking for sympathy in the wrong place! What you got is
small payment for all the good taking care of you get. You can't expect it
to all be for free. Humans sometimes need payback.

Ha! Right on the nose! Excellent!

Andy

hmmm where are those cats .....

jofirey
February 13th 08, 11:58 PM
"Mischief" > wrote in message
> Meowmie ordered something yummy tonight....and as I was walking around
> on her desk and her lap, she suddenly grabbed my head and KISSED me!!!
>
> RIGHT ON THE NOSE!!!!!!!
>
> EWW!!! EWW!!! EWW!!! HOOMIN COOTIES!!!
>
> YUKYUKYUK!!
>
> How do i get rid of icky hooming cooties??
>
> Mischief

We sneeze in their face.

Jake and Molly

polonca12000
February 19th 08, 09:21 PM
Mischief wrote:
> Meowmie ordered something yummy tonight....and as I was walking around
> on her desk and her lap, she suddenly grabbed my head and KISSED me!!!
>
> RIGHT ON THE NOSE!!!!!!!
>
> EWW!!! EWW!!! EWW!!! HOOMIN COOTIES!!!
>
> YUKYUKYUK!!
>
> How do i get rid of icky hooming cooties??
>
> Mischief

Sorry, Mischief, but thanks for the laugh!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek