PDA

View Full Version : Did we forget...?

February 13th 08, 09:42 AM
Hey, wasn't today "Live Like a Cat Day"? Or was that January 12? I
thought it was today.

Did anyone live like a cat today? I wish I could have. I could really
use 18 hours of sleep!

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

Dewi[_2_]
February 13th 08, 10:22 AM
Well I slept 13 hours last Saturday, so I celebrated "Live like a cat day"
early. Mind you, this would be equivalent to a cat with insomnia.

Dewi

> wrote in message
> Hey, wasn't today "Live Like a Cat Day"? Or was that January 12? I
> thought it was today.
>
> Did anyone live like a cat today? I wish I could have. I could really
> use 18 hours of sleep!
>
> Joyce
> --
> To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

Marina
February 13th 08, 01:11 PM
wrote:
> Hey, wasn't today "Live Like a Cat Day"? Or was that January 12? I
> thought it was today.
>
> Did anyone live like a cat today? I wish I could have. I could really
> use 18 hours of sleep!

it was january. i had it in my minireminder
http://www.minireminder.com/home_en.htm

it was caturday, so i did take it pretty easy that day.

Bill Stock
February 14th 08, 01:47 AM
"Dewi" > wrote in message
> Well I slept 13 hours last Saturday, so I celebrated "Live like a cat day"
> early. Mind you, this would be equivalent to a cat with insomnia.
>
> Dewi

Smokey only sleeps about 12 hours a day, but it has been creeping up from
about 10 hours when she was younger. You can't eat when you're sleeping
after all. :-)