PDA

View Full Version : In Loving Memory of Romeo - 2 years today

Flippy[_3_]
February 13th 08, 09:52 PM
February 14, 2008

It has been two years since Romeo died. I still can't believe that he is
gone. He was so much a part of my life. Romeo was truly a "Mamma's Boy" and
he loved cuddling with me.

"I miss you very much, Romeo. I miss you sleeping under the sheets, on my
chest every night. I miss you taking such good care of your sister Juliet.
(You know, it took her 18 months to go outside on her own without you -
Juliet misses you too.) I miss your sweetness and protectiveness. You were
very patient with me when I was learning to take care of you. There is so
much that I miss about you - I just can't begin to express it.

Rest In Peace my darling Romeo. Wait for me with your sister Tiffany.

Love and kisses always,
Your Mamma. xxx "

TRIBUTE TO ROMEO: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/romeo.html

Outsider
February 13th 08, 11:00 PM
"Flippy" > wrote in
:

> February 14, 2008
>
> It has been two years since Romeo died. I still can't believe that he
> is gone. He was so much a part of my life. Romeo was truly a "Mamma's
> Boy" and he loved cuddling with me.
>
> "I miss you very much, Romeo. I miss you sleeping under the sheets, on
> my chest every night. I miss you taking such good care of your sister
> Juliet. (You know, it took her 18 months to go outside on her own
> without you - Juliet misses you too.) I miss your sweetness and
> protectiveness. You were very patient with me when I was learning to
> take care of you. There is so much that I miss about you - I just
> can't begin to express it.
>
> Rest In Peace my darling Romeo. Wait for me with your sister Tiffany.
>
> Love and kisses always,
> Your Mamma. xxx "
>
> TRIBUTE TO ROMEO: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/romeo.html

Such a touching tribute.
Tears for your broken heart.
I worry about years down the line if one of my boys goes before the
other; they are so devoted to each other.

hugs for Juliet also.

Andy

Will in New Haven
February 14th 08, 01:45 AM
On Feb 13, 4:52 pm, "Flippy"
> wrote:
> February 14, 2008
>
> It has been two years since Romeo died. I still can't believe that he is
> gone. He was so much a part of my life. Romeo was truly a "Mamma's Boy" and
> he loved cuddling with me.
>
> "I miss you very much, Romeo. I miss you sleeping under the sheets, on my
> chest every night. I miss you taking such good care of your sister Juliet.
> (You know, it took her 18 months to go outside on her own without you -
> Juliet misses you too.) I miss your sweetness and protectiveness. You were
> very patient with me when I was learning to take care of you. There is so
> much that I miss about you - I just can't begin to express it.
>
> Rest In Peace my darling Romeo. Wait for me with your sister Tiffany.
>
> Love and kisses always,
> Your Mamma. xxx "

Tears and laughter. Your tribute page is a thing of beauty.

Will in New Haven

--

Cuddlesleep is special,
One hour counts as two

> TRIBUTE TO ROMEO:http://www.flippyscatpage.com/romeo.html

Victor Martinez
February 14th 08, 02:55 AM
Flippy wrote:
> It has been two years since Romeo died. I still can't believe that he is
> gone. He was so much a part of my life. Romeo was truly a "Mamma's Boy" and
> he loved cuddling with me.

Time does fly. Romeo was gorgeous and he is most definitely eagerly
waiting for you.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam here:

Spider[_2_]
February 14th 08, 04:12 AM
On Feb 13, 7:55*pm, Victor Martinez > wrote:
> Flippy wrote:
> > It has been two years since Romeo died. I still can't believe that he is
> > gone. He was so much a part of my life. Romeo was truly a "Mamma's Boy" and
> > he loved cuddling with me.
>
> Time does fly. Romeo was gorgeous and he is most definitely eagerly
> waiting for you.
>
> --
> Victor M. Martinez
> Owned and operated by the Fantastic Seven (TM)
> Send your spam here:
> Email me here:

It is Hell to lose a loving member of your family. That they are
animals in no way lessens the love or the loss. They so depend on us
for all things and we give freely to their need; getting back far more
than the giving. I and my wife have rescued street cats and given them
homes for our 25 years of marriage and much more. ALL my cats have
been strays or abandons and like the mutts, they are the best. I had
what must've been a champion Rag Doll Siamese named "Measle" who
passed on without me two Christmas's ago. I still tear up over her and
my talking her through her last few minutes so she would not be
afraid. When her heart stopped mine broke.

My wife and I estimate between us we have taken off the street several
hundred waifs who needed us. Over 75 are buried in our back yard and
will not be disturbed as long as we live. Some nights out there in the
dark I can feel them all around again. I know what my Heaven would
consist of and frankly am getting impatient to get to it. If only I
believed in a God or he in me.

Spider

Gandalf
February 14th 08, 06:53 AM
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:52:32 +1100, "Flippy"
> wrote:

>February 14, 2008
>
>It has been two years since Romeo died. I still can't believe that he is
>gone. He was so much a part of my life. Romeo was truly a "Mamma's Boy" and
>he loved cuddling with me.
>
>"I miss you very much, Romeo. I miss you sleeping under the sheets, on my
>chest every night. I miss you taking such good care of your sister Juliet.
>(You know, it took her 18 months to go outside on her own without you -
>Juliet misses you too.) I miss your sweetness and protectiveness. You were
>very patient with me when I was learning to take care of you. There is so
>much that I miss about you - I just can't begin to express it.
>
>Rest In Peace my darling Romeo. Wait for me with your sister Tiffany.
>
>Love and kisses always,
>Your Mamma. xxx "
>
>TRIBUTE TO ROMEO: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/romeo.html

Time goes by so quickly; it doesn't seem like it's been two years
already.

I looked, and I have saved your post from 2006, announcing that Romeo
had gone to the Bridge :-(

Your tribute to Romeo is just wonderful; I've read it several times.

Romeo is the kind of cat that everyone would love to have: a real lover.

He reminds me of my RB Lucky; she would always come when I called her,
and she loved to snuggle with me, for hours on end, too.

Every cat is special, but some, like Romeo, are just extra special.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Adrian[_2_]
February 14th 08, 11:56 AM
Flippy wrote:
> February 14, 2008
>
> It has been two years since Romeo died. I still can't believe that he
> is gone. He was so much a part of my life. Romeo was truly a "Mamma's
> Boy" and he loved cuddling with me.
>
> "I miss you very much, Romeo. I miss you sleeping under the sheets,
> on my chest every night. I miss you taking such good care of your
> sister Juliet. (You know, it took her 18 months to go outside on her
> own without you - Juliet misses you too.) I miss your sweetness and
> protectiveness. You were very patient with me when I was learning to
> take care of you. There is so much that I miss about you - I just
> can't begin to express it.
> Rest In Peace my darling Romeo. Wait for me with your sister Tiffany.
>
> Love and kisses always,
> Your Mamma. xxx "
>
> TRIBUTE TO ROMEO: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/romeo.html

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Flippy, Mia }}}}}}}}}}}}
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Dewi
February 15th 08, 03:51 AM
Flippy, hugs being sent to you & Mia. Two years already, it doesn't
seem that long. You must miss him immensely.

Dewi

Susan M[_3_]
February 18th 08, 04:42 PM
Flippy wrote:
> February 14, 2008
>
> It has been two years since Romeo died. I still can't believe that he is
> gone. He was so much a part of my life. Romeo was truly a "Mamma's Boy" and
> he loved cuddling with me.
>
> "I miss you very much, Romeo. I miss you sleeping under the sheets, on my
> chest every night. I miss you taking such good care of your sister Juliet.
> (You know, it took her 18 months to go outside on her own without you -
> Juliet misses you too.) I miss your sweetness and protectiveness. You were
> very patient with me when I was learning to take care of you. There is so
> much that I miss about you - I just can't begin to express it.
>
> Rest In Peace my darling Romeo. Wait for me with your sister Tiffany.
>
> Love and kisses always,
> Your Mamma. xxx "
>
> TRIBUTE TO ROMEO: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/romeo.html

What a lovely Tribute to Romeo. Purrs for you on this anniversary.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

polonca12000
February 19th 08, 09:41 PM
Flippy wrote:

> February 14, 2008
>
> It has been two years since Romeo died. I still can't believe that he is
> gone. He was so much a part of my life. Romeo was truly a "Mamma's Boy" and
> he loved cuddling with me.
>
> "I miss you very much, Romeo. I miss you sleeping under the sheets, on my
> chest every night. I miss you taking such good care of your sister Juliet.
> (You know, it took her 18 months to go outside on her own without you -
> Juliet misses you too.) I miss your sweetness and protectiveness. You were
> very patient with me when I was learning to take care of you. There is so
> much that I miss about you - I just can't begin to express it.
>
> Rest In Peace my darling Romeo. Wait for me with your sister Tiffany.
>
> Love and kisses always,
> Your Mamma. xxx "
>
> TRIBUTE TO ROMEO: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/romeo.html

Lots and lots of purrs and hugs for you and your family, Flippy,
Polonca and Soncek

Kyla =^..^=
February 25th 08, 09:35 PM
Flippy, it IS so sad to lose a beloved fuzzy friend. I know. I think about
Mutt all the time, and our other 15 Cats that have gone on to RB and I miss
them all terribly too. I need to spend less time on the computer and paying
more attention to the 4 we have now.
Bless your kind heart Flippy.
PURRS and prayers
Love