PDA

View Full Version : About Styles Of Wedding Dresses

February 14th 08, 10:42 PM
There are many different styles of wedding dresses, almost as many
styles of wedding dresses as there are shapes of women. No two women
are shaped the same and that is why it is so important to get wedding
dresses tailored to fit the bride. This often costs more money but it
is well worth it if you want to look your best as you walk down the
aisle. This should be the goal of all wedding dresses, to highlight
all of the brides best features and attributes.

The styles of wedding dresses change with the seasons but there are a
few classic styles that will never get old or go out of style. The
classic A line dress is one of the wedding dresses. Of all the wedding
dresses on the market today A line wedding dresses are the best. These
wedding dresses look good on any woman, no matter what she looks like
and what she weighs. It is the A line wedding dresses that flatter
every woman alike. This cannot be said for any other of the wedding
dresses out there.

When you first go shopping for wedding dresses you will want to have a
sit down with the bridal consultant at the bridal boutique. He or she
will be able to give you some helpful advice about which of the
wedding dresses will flatter you the most. These consultants are so
useful when you are looking at wedding dresses.

You should also try on all kinds of different wedding dresses just to
make sure that you choose the perfect one. You need to try all of
these wedding dresses to find the one that is

http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Bothsexes/20061002/46989.html

tanadashoes
February 14th 08, 11:30 PM
On Feb 14, 5:42*pm, wrote:
> There are many different styles of wedding dresses, almost as many
> styles of wedding dresses as there are shapes of women. No two women
> are shaped the same and that is why it is so important to get wedding
> dresses tailored to fit the bride. This often costs more money but it
> is well worth it if you want to look your best as you walk down the
> aisle. This should be the goal of all wedding dresses, to highlight
> all of the brides best features and attributes.
>
> The styles of wedding dresses change with the seasons but there are a
> few classic styles that will never get old or go out of style. The
> classic A line dress is one of the wedding dresses. Of all the wedding
> dresses on the market today A line wedding dresses are the best. These
> wedding dresses look good on any woman, no matter what she looks like
> and what she weighs. It is the A line wedding dresses that flatter
> every woman alike. This cannot be said for any other of the wedding
> dresses out there.
>
> When you first go shopping for wedding dresses you will want to have a
> sit down with the bridal consultant at the bridal boutique. He or she
> will be able to give you some helpful advice about which of the
> wedding dresses will flatter you the most. These consultants are so
> useful when you are looking at wedding dresses.
>
> You should also try on all kinds of different wedding dresses just to
> make sure that you choose the perfect one. You need to try all of
> these wedding dresses to find the one that is

Dude. This is awesome information, but I have a lot of questions for
you. Does white work with a tiger striped grey lady? Is white
appropriate for those femes who've been neutered? If so, does it
matter if they had a litter of kittens before being neutered? How
many bride's princesses/queens should there be and should a dude have
both toms and tims in his party? How does the bride know that the fur
inside the dress is only from trying it on and that it hasn't been
used for a wedding already? What if the tims or princesses are gay?
How do you choose which wears the tuxedo? What if you are already a
tuxedo tim? should you wear a tux over your fur or use your natural
coat?

Curious,

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Stormmee
February 15th 08, 12:55 AM
dangerously close to owing me a keyboard, Lee
tanadashoes > wrote in message
On Feb 14, 5:42 pm, wrote:
> There are many different styles of wedding dresses, almost as many
> styles of wedding dresses as there are shapes of women. No two women
> are shaped the same and that is why it is so important to get wedding
> dresses tailored to fit the bride. This often costs more money but it
> is well worth it if you want to look your best as you walk down the
> aisle. This should be the goal of all wedding dresses, to highlight
> all of the brides best features and attributes.
>
> The styles of wedding dresses change with the seasons but there are a
> few classic styles that will never get old or go out of style. The
> classic A line dress is one of the wedding dresses. Of all the wedding
> dresses on the market today A line wedding dresses are the best. These
> wedding dresses look good on any woman, no matter what she looks like
> and what she weighs. It is the A line wedding dresses that flatter
> every woman alike. This cannot be said for any other of the wedding
> dresses out there.
>
> When you first go shopping for wedding dresses you will want to have a
> sit down with the bridal consultant at the bridal boutique. He or she
> will be able to give you some helpful advice about which of the
> wedding dresses will flatter you the most. These consultants are so
> useful when you are looking at wedding dresses.
>
> You should also try on all kinds of different wedding dresses just to
> make sure that you choose the perfect one. You need to try all of
> these wedding dresses to find the one that is

Dude. This is awesome information, but I have a lot of questions for
you. Does white work with a tiger striped grey lady? Is white
appropriate for those femes who've been neutered? If so, does it
matter if they had a litter of kittens before being neutered? How
many bride's princesses/queens should there be and should a dude have
both toms and tims in his party? How does the bride know that the fur
inside the dress is only from trying it on and that it hasn't been
used for a wedding already? What if the tims or princesses are gay?
How do you choose which wears the tuxedo? What if you are already a
tuxedo tim? should you wear a tux over your fur or use your natural
coat?

Curious,

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Granby
February 15th 08, 01:47 AM
Same here and, what did I miss that we are on this subject? Sometimes I get
messages the next day or not al all/
On Feb 14, 5:42 pm, wrote:
> There are many different styles of wedding dresses, almost as many
> styles of wedding dresses as there are shapes of women. No two women
> are shaped the same and that is why it is so important to get wedding
> dresses tailored to fit the bride. This often costs more money but it
> is well worth it if you want to look your best as you walk down the
> aisle. This should be the goal of all wedding dresses, to highlight
> all of the brides best features and attributes.
>
> The styles of wedding dresses change with the seasons but there are a
> few classic styles that will never get old or go out of style. The
> classic A line dress is one of the wedding dresses. Of all the wedding
> dresses on the market today A line wedding dresses are the best. These
> wedding dresses look good on any woman, no matter what she looks like
> and what she weighs. It is the A line wedding dresses that flatter
> every woman alike. This cannot be said for any other of the wedding
> dresses out there.
>
> When you first go shopping for wedding dresses you will want to have a
> sit down with the bridal consultant at the bridal boutique. He or she
> will be able to give you some helpful advice about which of the
> wedding dresses will flatter you the most. These consultants are so
> useful when you are looking at wedding dresses.
>
> You should also try on all kinds of different wedding dresses just to
> make sure that you choose the perfect one. You need to try all of
> these wedding dresses to find the one that is

Dude. This is awesome information, but I have a lot of questions for
you. Does white work with a tiger striped grey lady? Is white
appropriate for those femes who've been neutered? If so, does it
matter if they had a litter of kittens before being neutered? How
many bride's princesses/queens should there be and should a dude have
both toms and tims in his party? How does the bride know that the fur
inside the dress is only from trying it on and that it hasn't been
used for a wedding already? What if the tims or princesses are gay?
How do you choose which wears the tuxedo? What if you are already a
tuxedo tim? should you wear a tux over your fur or use your natural
coat?

Curious,

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Stormmee
February 15th 08, 01:49 AM
it was a spammer you probably already blocked or individual.net blocked,
look at the top of Pam's post, I had to, Lee
Granby > wrote in message
> Same here and, what did I miss that we are on this subject? Sometimes I
get
> messages the next day or not al all/
> "tanadashoes" > wrote in message
> On Feb 14, 5:42 pm, wrote:
> > There are many different styles of wedding dresses, almost as many
> > styles of wedding dresses as there are shapes of women. No two women
> > are shaped the same and that is why it is so important to get wedding
> > dresses tailored to fit the bride. This often costs more money but it
> > is well worth it if you want to look your best as you walk down the
> > aisle. This should be the goal of all wedding dresses, to highlight
> > all of the brides best features and attributes.
> >
> > The styles of wedding dresses change with the seasons but there are a
> > few classic styles that will never get old or go out of style. The
> > classic A line dress is one of the wedding dresses. Of all the wedding
> > dresses on the market today A line wedding dresses are the best. These
> > wedding dresses look good on any woman, no matter what she looks like
> > and what she weighs. It is the A line wedding dresses that flatter
> > every woman alike. This cannot be said for any other of the wedding
> > dresses out there.
> >
> > When you first go shopping for wedding dresses you will want to have a
> > sit down with the bridal consultant at the bridal boutique. He or she
> > will be able to give you some helpful advice about which of the
> > wedding dresses will flatter you the most. These consultants are so
> > useful when you are looking at wedding dresses.
> >
> > You should also try on all kinds of different wedding dresses just to
> > make sure that you choose the perfect one. You need to try all of
> > these wedding dresses to find the one that is
> >

> Dude. This is awesome information, but I have a lot of questions for
> you. Does white work with a tiger striped grey lady? Is white
> appropriate for those femes who've been neutered? If so, does it
> matter if they had a litter of kittens before being neutered? How
> many bride's princesses/queens should there be and should a dude have
> both toms and tims in his party? How does the bride know that the fur
> inside the dress is only from trying it on and that it hasn't been
> used for a wedding already? What if the tims or princesses are gay?
> How do you choose which wears the tuxedo? What if you are already a
> tuxedo tim? should you wear a tux over your fur or use your natural
> coat?
>
> Curious,
>
> Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Shiral
February 15th 08, 02:10 AM
On Feb 14, 5:47 pm, "Granby" > wrote:
> Same here and, what did I miss that we are on this subject? Sometimes I get
> messages the next day or not al all/"tanadashoes" > wrote in message

> On Feb 14, 5:42 pm, wrote:
>

> > There are many different styles of wedding dresses, almost as many
> > styles of wedding dresses as there are shapes of women. No two women
> > are shaped the same and that is why it is so important to get wedding
> > dresses tailored to fit the bride. This often costs more money but it
> > is well worth it if you want to look your best as you walk down the
> > aisle. This should be the goal of all wedding dresses, to highlight
> > all of the brides best features and attributes.
>
> > The styles of wedding dresses change with the seasons but there are a
> > few classic styles that will never get old or go out of style. The
> > classic A line dress is one of the wedding dresses. Of all the wedding
> > dresses on the market today A line wedding dresses are the best. These
> > wedding dresses look good on any woman, no matter what she looks like
> > and what she weighs. It is the A line wedding dresses that flatter
> > every woman alike. This cannot be said for any other of the wedding
> > dresses out there.
>
> > When you first go shopping for wedding dresses you will want to have a
> > sit down with the bridal consultant at the bridal boutique. He or she
> > will be able to give you some helpful advice about which of the
> > wedding dresses will flatter you the most. These consultants are so
> > useful when you are looking at wedding dresses.
>
> > You should also try on all kinds of different wedding dresses just to
> > make sure that you choose the perfect one. You need to try all of
> > these wedding dresses to find the one that is
>
> Dude. This is awesome information, but I have a lot of questions for
> you. Does white work with a tiger striped grey lady? Is white
> appropriate for those femes who've been neutered? If so, does it
> matter if they had a litter of kittens before being neutered? How
> many bride's princesses/queens should there be and should a dude have
> both toms and tims in his party? How does the bride know that the fur
> inside the dress is only from trying it on and that it hasn't been
> used for a wedding already? What if the tims or princesses are gay?
> How do you choose which wears the tuxedo? What if you are already a
> tuxedo tim? should you wear a tux over your fur or use your natural
> coat?
>
> Curious,
>
> Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

And if I ware a Wedding Dress, does I have to walk on my hind legs?
I'm not so good at that.

Nina

February 15th 08, 02:20 AM
tanadashoes > wrote:

> Dude. This is awesome information, but I have a lot of questions for
> you. Does white work with a tiger striped grey lady? Is white
> appropriate for those femes who've been neutered? If so, does it
> matter if they had a litter of kittens before being neutered? How
> many bride's princesses/queens should there be and should a dude have
> both toms and tims in his party? How does the bride know that the fur
> inside the dress is only from trying it on and that it hasn't been
> used for a wedding already? What if the tims or princesses are gay?
> How do you choose which wears the tuxedo? What if you are already a
> tuxedo tim? should you wear a tux over your fur or use your natural
> coat?

Ha ha ha!! What's a "tim", btw? Is that a neutered tom?

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

Granby
February 15th 08, 04:01 AM
Oh well dah, should have looked. Too much bubbly I guess. Not really just
started reading and wondered.
"Stormmee" > wrote in message
> it was a spammer you probably already blocked or individual.net blocked,
> look at the top of Pam's post, I had to, Lee
> Granby > wrote in message
>> Same here and, what did I miss that we are on this subject? Sometimes I
> get
>> messages the next day or not al all/
>> "tanadashoes" > wrote in message
>> On Feb 14, 5:42 pm, wrote:
>> > There are many different styles of wedding dresses, almost as many
>> > styles of wedding dresses as there are shapes of women. No two women
>> > are shaped the same and that is why it is so important to get wedding
>> > dresses tailored to fit the bride. This often costs more money but it
>> > is well worth it if you want to look your best as you walk down the
>> > aisle. This should be the goal of all wedding dresses, to highlight
>> > all of the brides best features and attributes.
>> >
>> > The styles of wedding dresses change with the seasons but there are a
>> > few classic styles that will never get old or go out of style. The
>> > classic A line dress is one of the wedding dresses. Of all the wedding
>> > dresses on the market today A line wedding dresses are the best. These
>> > wedding dresses look good on any woman, no matter what she looks like
>> > and what she weighs. It is the A line wedding dresses that flatter
>> > every woman alike. This cannot be said for any other of the wedding
>> > dresses out there.
>> >
>> > When you first go shopping for wedding dresses you will want to have a
>> > sit down with the bridal consultant at the bridal boutique. He or she
>> > will be able to give you some helpful advice about which of the
>> > wedding dresses will flatter you the most. These consultants are so
>> > useful when you are looking at wedding dresses.
>> >
>> > You should also try on all kinds of different wedding dresses just to
>> > make sure that you choose the perfect one. You need to try all of
>> > these wedding dresses to find the one that is
>> >

>> Dude. This is awesome information, but I have a lot of questions for
>> you. Does white work with a tiger striped grey lady? Is white
>> appropriate for those femes who've been neutered? If so, does it
>> matter if they had a litter of kittens before being neutered? How
>> many bride's princesses/queens should there be and should a dude have
>> both toms and tims in his party? How does the bride know that the fur
>> inside the dress is only from trying it on and that it hasn't been
>> used for a wedding already? What if the tims or princesses are gay?
>> How do you choose which wears the tuxedo? What if you are already a
>> tuxedo tim? should you wear a tux over your fur or use your natural
>> coat?
>>
>> Curious,
>>
>> Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

tanadashoes
February 15th 08, 05:29 AM
On Feb 14, 9:20*pm, wrote:
> tanadashoes > wrote:
>
> *> Dude. *This is awesome information, but I have a lot of questions for
> *> you. *Does white work with a tiger striped grey lady? *Is white
> *> appropriate for those femes who've been neutered? *If so, does it
> *> matter if they had a litter of kittens before being neutered? *How
> *> many bride's princesses/queens should there be and should a dude have
> *> both toms and tims in his party? *How does the bride know that the fur
> *> inside the dress is only from trying it on and that it hasn't been
> *> used for a wedding already? *What if the tims or princesses are gay?
> *> How do you choose which wears the tuxedo? *What if you are already a
> *> tuxedo tim? *should you wear a tux over your fur or use *your natural
> *> coat?
>
> Ha ha ha!! What's a "tim", btw? Is that a neutered tom?
>
> Joyce

Yup, a Tim is a neutered Tom. There is a coffee house chain in Canada
called "Tom Horton'" they sell a type of donut hole in carry boxes
that they call "Tim Bits." Since Tims are neutered Toms, this puts a
whole new interpretation on the treat. Tim Bits are totally
wonderful. Soft and flavorful and not wet and soggy like most of the
American donut holes I've had. And we live in the birth place of the
Crispy Creme, or so I'm told.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq who is also wondering if one has to walk on hind
legs while wearing the wedding togs.

tanadashoes
February 15th 08, 05:31 PM
On Feb 15, 9:26*am, "kilikini" > wrote:
> tanadashoes wrote:
> > On Feb 14, 5:42 pm, wrote:
> >> There are many different styles of wedding dresses, almost as many
> >> styles of wedding dresses as there are shapes of women. No two women
> >> are shaped the same and that is why it is so important to get wedding
> >> dresses tailored to fit the bride. This often costs more money but it
> >> is well worth it if you want to look your best as you walk down the
> >> aisle. This should be the goal of all wedding dresses, to highlight
> >> all of the brides best features and attributes.
>
> >> The styles of wedding dresses change with the seasons but there are a
> >> few classic styles that will never get old or go out of style. The
> >> classic A line dress is one of the wedding dresses. Of all the
> >> wedding dresses on the market today A line wedding dresses are the
> >> best. These wedding dresses look good on any woman, no matter what
> >> she looks like and what she weighs. It is the A line wedding dresses
> >> that flatter every woman alike. This cannot be said for any other of
> >> the wedding dresses out there.
>
> >> When you first go shopping for wedding dresses you will want to have
> >> a sit down with the bridal consultant at the bridal boutique. He or
> >> she will be able to give you some helpful advice about which of the
> >> wedding dresses will flatter you the most. These consultants are so
> >> useful when you are looking at wedding dresses.
>
> >> You should also try on all kinds of different wedding dresses just to
> >> make sure that you choose the perfect one. You need to try all of
> >> these wedding dresses to find the one that is
>
> > Dude. *This is awesome information, but I have a lot of questions for
> > you. *Does white work with a tiger striped grey lady? *Is white
> > appropriate for those femes who've been neutered? *If so, does it
> > matter if they had a litter of kittens before being neutered? *How
> > many bride's princesses/queens should there be and should a dude have
> > both toms and tims in his party? *How does the bride know that the fur
> > inside the dress is only from trying it on and that it hasn't been
> > used for a wedding already? *What if the tims or princesses are gay?
> > How do you choose which wears the tuxedo? *What if you are already a
> > tuxedo tim? *should you wear a tux over your fur or use *your natural
> > coat?
>
> > Curious,
>
> > Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
>
> I meant, Tan, sorry! *:~)
>
> kili- Hide quoted text -

I probably should be insulted, but Tak is such a cat like person and
as smart as one of us, I'll take a pass. I'm not so sure about
comparing me with the fat wench. She is not as cat like as Tak, she
is also not very smart. But you meant well, so I'll forgive you, this
time.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq