PDA

View Full Version : I CANNOT see you, so THEREFORE........

Mischief
February 15th 08, 06:46 AM
.........I MUST be invisible.

I am ONE with my background.....When you seem to look right at me and
CLAIM to see me, oh you are SO wrong. I blend into my background and
therefore you cannot see me.

And if I cannot see you, then how POSSIBLY can you see me?

Therefore when I close my eyes or hide my head, it may LOOK like I'm
cowering in fear, but in actuality I'm using my feline skills passed
down from the ancient to render myself INVISIBLE.

I am one with the wall.....I am one with my surroundings....You cannot
see how well I blend into the.....

'Uh, Imp? You're a black cat against a white wall....."

*pause*

*curling into a ball*

NOW you cannot see me....

Marina
February 15th 08, 07:58 AM
Mischief wrote:

> 'Uh, Imp? You're a black cat against a white wall....."
>
> *pause*
>
> *curling into a ball*
>
> NOW you cannot see me....

lol. i was laughing at caliban yesterday. he thought he was hiding
inside a box, but his backside was sticking out all the time.

mlbriggs
February 15th 08, 06:06 PM
On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:58:24 +0200, Marina wrote:

> Mischief wrote:
>>
>> 'Uh, Imp? You're a black cat against a white wall....."
>>
>> *pause*
>>
>> *curling into a ball*
>>
>> NOW you cannot see me....
>
> lol. i was laughing at caliban yesterday. he thought he was hiding inside
> a box, but his backside was sticking out all the time.

Princess (RB16) used to stick her head under the edge of the bedspread and
thought she was invisible Thanks for the memory. MLB

Shiral
February 15th 08, 07:40 PM
On Feb 15, 10:06*am, mlbriggs > wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:58:24 +0200, Marina wrote:
> > Mischief wrote:
>
> >> 'Uh, Imp? *You're a black cat against a white wall....."
>
> >> *pause*
>
> >> *curling into a ball*
>
> >> NOW you cannot see me....
>
> > lol. i was laughing at caliban yesterday. he thought he was hiding inside
> > a box, but his backside was sticking out all the time.
>
> Princess (RB16) used to stick her head under the edge of the bedspread and
> thought she was invisible *Thanks for the memory. * MLB

Nina renders herself invisible by climbing under the comforter on my
bed. Never mind that she makes a little hill in the center, she can't
see me, so therefore I and any intrusive guests I might invite over,
obviously cannot see her.

Melisssa

Mischief
February 17th 08, 03:30 AM
Imp will hide under the bed but leave the tip of his tail sticking
out.

You CANNOT see me...........

Silly cat...