PDA

View Full Version : Eye Cream: Believe It Or Not?

February 17th 08, 07:43 AM
Does eye cream really work? While we cannot say for every brand out
there, but what we do know is that many do, in fact they help you lose
those crows feet and help provide you with more skin tone that you can
be proud of. What most people do not know, though, is that eye cream
works because of what is inside of it being as natural as you will
find. The products that defy age work because they are filled with
great quality ingredients that would make anything do well.

So, what magical product is inside an eye cream that makes it work so
well? It is not the ingredient per say but the vitamins that are in it
instead. For example, those ingredients that are full of natural
antioxidants are full of all the good stuff our bodies need. Many eye
cream products are full of just that - antioxidants. These vitamins
are super tough. They can help clean out your arteries and help you to
fight disease as well as just helping to keep your skin healthy
looking. In fact, many antioxidants are able to help rejuvenate
various types of elements within the body including the eyes and skin.
So, antioxidants that are in eye cream can, in fact, help to improve
your look.

When you are out and about looking for the eye cream that you will
use, flip it over and find out which natural ingredients are in the
product. If you cannot tell, you'll want to look for those products
that have a lot of vitamins especially your vitamin E's. These are
full of the antioxidants that your body needs anyway. A hint here;
foods that are rich in antioxidants are usually very brightly colored
greens, oranges, and other bright or dark colors. These are foods that
you want to include in your diet anyway. Eye cream with antioxidants
is just what you need.

http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Bothsexes/20061002/46916.html

jmcquown[_2_]
February 17th 08, 10:37 AM
> wrote in message
> Does eye cream really work?

No. Cats don't like eye cream. They might like SPAM but I'm not really
sure...

Jill

Granby
February 17th 08, 11:15 AM
BW maybe. The only way my cats would eat spam is if you put the eye cream
on it!
"jmcquown" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
>> Does eye cream really work?
>
> No. Cats don't like eye cream. They might like SPAM but I'm not really
> sure...
>
> Jill

February 17th 08, 03:33 PM
> >> Does eye cream really work?
>
> > No. *Cats don't like eye cream. *They might like SPAM but I'm not really
> > sure...
>
> > Jill

I gave HRFL Tiger some Spam once. He looked at it, said "Eugh, WHAT is
this MUCK??" and walked off to eat his organic freshly steamed
Salmon. ;o)

Helen M

Lesley
February 17th 08, 03:48 PM
On Feb 17, 7:33*am, wrote:

> I gave HRFL Tiger some Spam once. He looked at it, said "Eugh, WHAT is
> this MUCK??"

Obviously cats have more sense than Hoomins- Dave will occasionally
eat Spam (apart from the heirloom Spam- with extra special stinky
French garlic- it's a promo item for "Spamalot") but you;d have to
disguise the taste for me to even consider it!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

tanadashoes
February 17th 08, 04:16 PM
On Feb 17, 2:43*am, wrote:
> Does eye cream really work? While we cannot say for every brand out
> there, but what we do know is that many do, in fact they help you lose
> those crows feet and help provide you with more skin tone that you can
> be proud of. What most people do not know, though, is that eye cream
> works because of what is inside of it being as natural as you will
> find. The products that defy age work because they are filled with
> great quality ingredients that would make anything do well.
>
> So, what magical product is inside an eye cream that makes it work so
> well? It is not the ingredient per say but the vitamins that are in it
> instead. For example, those ingredients that are full of natural
> antioxidants are full of all the good stuff our bodies need. Many eye
> cream products are full of just that - antioxidants. These vitamins
> are super tough. They can help clean out your arteries and help you to
> fight disease as well as just helping to keep your skin healthy
> looking. In fact, many antioxidants are able to help rejuvenate
> various types of elements within the body including the eyes and skin.
> So, antioxidants that are in eye cream can, in fact, help to improve
> your look.
>
> When you are out and about looking for the eye cream that you will
> use, flip it over and find out which natural ingredients are in the
> product. If you cannot tell, you'll want to look for those products
> that have a lot of vitamins especially your vitamin E's. These are
> full of the antioxidants that your body needs anyway. A hint here;
> foods that are rich in antioxidants are usually very brightly colored
> greens, oranges, and other bright or dark colors. These are foods that
> you want to include in your diet anyway. Eye cream with antioxidants
> is just what you need.

WOW! Cream for eyes. Does it taste good. Do my eyes absorb the
flavor with the cream. What is the proper way for a cat to put eye
cream on? What if I miss the eye and get my nose or ear? Will it
taste the same? Why eye cream rather than regular cream? Do vitamin
Es make the cream for the eyes and not the nose? Does regular cream
have vitamin M for the mouth? There is so much more to learn, isn't
there. Please enlighten this poor pirate catain.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

jmcquown[_2_]
February 17th 08, 04:46 PM
"Lesley" > wrote in message
On Feb 17, 7:33 am, wrote:

> I gave HRFL Tiger some Spam once. He looked at it, said "Eugh, WHAT is
> this MUCK??"

Obviously cats have more sense than Hoomins- Dave will occasionally
eat Spam (apart from the heirloom Spam- with extra special stinky
French garlic- it's a promo item for "Spamalot") but you;d have to
disguise the taste for me to even consider it!

Lesley
Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

You'd have to disguise the appearance of it as well! And what on earth is
that goo-substance in the can? I'm sure when Spam (Hormel's Spiced Ham) was
created someone thought it was a good idea! I'm really surprised it's
endured. They now make hickory smoked Spam, turkey Spam, Spam & cheese,
garlic Spam, Spam spread, Spam Lite, hot & spicy Spam, bacon Spam and honey
Spam! Whoda thunk it?

Jill

Lesley
February 17th 08, 07:06 PM
On Feb 17, 8:46*am, "jmcquown" > wrote:
*I'm sure when Spam (Hormel's Spiced Ham) was
> created someone thought it was a good idea! *I'm really surprised it's
> endured. *They now make hickory smoked Spam, turkey Spam, Spam & cheese,
> garlic Spam, Spam spread, Spam Lite, hot & spicy Spam, bacon Spam and honey
> Spam! *Whoda thunk it?

Over here we just get Spam- hickory smoked Spam sounds nice through!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Kreisleriana[_3_]
February 17th 08, 07:27 PM
"tanadashoes" > wrote in message
On Feb 17, 2:43 am, wrote:
> Does eye cream really work? While we cannot say for every brand out
> there, but what we do know is that many do, in fact they help you lose
> those crows feet and help provide you with more skin tone that you can
> be proud of. What most people do not know, though, is that eye cream
> works because of what is inside of it being as natural as you will
> find. The products that defy age work because they are filled with
> great quality ingredients that would make anything do well.
>
> So, what magical product is inside an eye cream that makes it work so
> well? It is not the ingredient per say but the vitamins that are in it
> instead. For example, those ingredients that are full of natural
> antioxidants are full of all the good stuff our bodies need. Many eye
> cream products are full of just that - antioxidants. These vitamins
> are super tough. They can help clean out your arteries and help you to
> fight disease as well as just helping to keep your skin healthy
> looking. In fact, many antioxidants are able to help rejuvenate
> various types of elements within the body including the eyes and skin.
> So, antioxidants that are in eye cream can, in fact, help to improve
> your look.
>
> When you are out and about looking for the eye cream that you will
> use, flip it over and find out which natural ingredients are in the
> product. If you cannot tell, you'll want to look for those products
> that have a lot of vitamins especially your vitamin E's. These are
> full of the antioxidants that your body needs anyway. A hint here;
> foods that are rich in antioxidants are usually very brightly colored
> greens, oranges, and other bright or dark colors. These are foods that
> you want to include in your diet anyway. Eye cream with antioxidants
> is just what you need.

WOW! Cream for eyes. Does it taste good. Do my eyes absorb the
flavor with the cream. What is the proper way for a cat to put eye
cream on? What if I miss the eye and get my nose or ear? Will it
taste the same? Why eye cream rather than regular cream? Do vitamin
Es make the cream for the eyes and not the nose? Does regular cream
have vitamin M for the mouth? There is so much more to learn, isn't
there. Please enlighten this poor pirate catain.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

MAYBEE IT IS CREEM MADE *WIF* EYES!!!!!!!
WEERD!!1!!

DANTE

February 17th 08, 07:44 PM
Lesley > wrote:

> Obviously cats have more sense than Hoomins- Dave will occasionally
> eat Spam (apart from the heirloom Spam- with extra special stinky
> French garlic- it's a promo item for "Spamalot") but you;d have to
> disguise the taste for me to even consider it!

My mother used to grind up Spam in the meat grinder with sweet pickles.
Then she'd put mayo in the mixture and make sandwiches. I remember those
sandwiches fondly - don't think I've since I was about 5 years old.

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

Granby
February 17th 08, 08:57 PM
Well dah, a friend of mine knows a guy who is a make up artist. He says
that preporation H Is good for the bags under the eyes. I know several who
have tried it and it works.
On Feb 17, 2:43 am, wrote:
> Does eye cream really work? While we cannot say for every brand out
> there, but what we do know is that many do, in fact they help you lose
> those crows feet and help provide you with more skin tone that you can
> be proud of. What most people do not know, though, is that eye cream
> works because of what is inside of it being as natural as you will
> find. The products that defy age work because they are filled with
> great quality ingredients that would make anything do well.
>
> So, what magical product is inside an eye cream that makes it work so
> well? It is not the ingredient per say but the vitamins that are in it
> instead. For example, those ingredients that are full of natural
> antioxidants are full of all the good stuff our bodies need. Many eye
> cream products are full of just that - antioxidants. These vitamins
> are super tough. They can help clean out your arteries and help you to
> fight disease as well as just helping to keep your skin healthy
> looking. In fact, many antioxidants are able to help rejuvenate
> various types of elements within the body including the eyes and skin.
> So, antioxidants that are in eye cream can, in fact, help to improve
> your look.
>
> When you are out and about looking for the eye cream that you will
> use, flip it over and find out which natural ingredients are in the
> product. If you cannot tell, you'll want to look for those products
> that have a lot of vitamins especially your vitamin E's. These are
> full of the antioxidants that your body needs anyway. A hint here;
> foods that are rich in antioxidants are usually very brightly colored
> greens, oranges, and other bright or dark colors. These are foods that
> you want to include in your diet anyway. Eye cream with antioxidants
> is just what you need.

WOW! Cream for eyes. Does it taste good. Do my eyes absorb the
flavor with the cream. What is the proper way for a cat to put eye
cream on? What if I miss the eye and get my nose or ear? Will it
taste the same? Why eye cream rather than regular cream? Do vitamin
Es make the cream for the eyes and not the nose? Does regular cream
have vitamin M for the mouth? There is so much more to learn, isn't
there. Please enlighten this poor pirate catain.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

jmcquown[_2_]
February 17th 08, 09:21 PM
"Granby" > wrote in message
> Well dah, a friend of mine knows a guy who is a make up artist. He says
> that preporation H Is good for the bags under the eyes. I know several
> who have tried it and it works.

I've heard this too. However, Prep H used to say in their commercials it
"helps shrink swelling of hemmorrhoidal tissue". They had to stop saying it
because they couldn't prove it.

> "tanadashoes" > wrote in message
> On Feb 17, 2:43 am, wrote:
>> Does eye cream really work? While we cannot say for every brand out
>> there, but what we do know is that many do, in fact they help you lose
>> those crows feet and help provide you with more skin tone that you can
>> be proud of. What most people do not know, though, is that eye cream
>> works because of what is inside of it being as natural as you will
>> find. The products that defy age work because they are filled with
>> great quality ingredients that would make anything do well.
>>
>> So, what magical product is inside an eye cream that makes it work so
>> well? It is not the ingredient per say but the vitamins that are in it
>> instead. For example, those ingredients that are full of natural
>> antioxidants are full of all the good stuff our bodies need. Many eye
>> cream products are full of just that - antioxidants. These vitamins
>> are super tough. They can help clean out your arteries and help you to
>> fight disease as well as just helping to keep your skin healthy
>> looking. In fact, many antioxidants are able to help rejuvenate
>> various types of elements within the body including the eyes and skin.
>> So, antioxidants that are in eye cream can, in fact, help to improve
>> your look.
>>
>> When you are out and about looking for the eye cream that you will
>> use, flip it over and find out which natural ingredients are in the
>> product. If you cannot tell, you'll want to look for those products
>> that have a lot of vitamins especially your vitamin E's. These are
>> full of the antioxidants that your body needs anyway. A hint here;
>> foods that are rich in antioxidants are usually very brightly colored
>> greens, oranges, and other bright or dark colors. These are foods that
>> you want to include in your diet anyway. Eye cream with antioxidants
>> is just what you need.
>>

> WOW! Cream for eyes. Does it taste good. Do my eyes absorb the
> flavor with the cream. What is the proper way for a cat to put eye
> cream on? What if I miss the eye and get my nose or ear? Will it
> taste the same? Why eye cream rather than regular cream? Do vitamin
> Es make the cream for the eyes and not the nose? Does regular cream
> have vitamin M for the mouth? There is so much more to learn, isn't
> there. Please enlighten this poor pirate catain.
>
> Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Granby
February 17th 08, 09:33 PM
Well, if I didn't know someone who has tried it and it helped take the
puffiness down I wouldn't have a comment. She does use the cream rather
than the old jel like stuff. I believe it enough that when I get to having
that problem, I will give it a try.
"jmcquown" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Granby" > wrote in message
>> Well dah, a friend of mine knows a guy who is a make up artist. He says
>> that preporation H Is good for the bags under the eyes. I know several
>> who have tried it and it works.
>
> I've heard this too. However, Prep H used to say in their commercials it
> "helps shrink swelling of hemmorrhoidal tissue". They had to stop saying
> it because they couldn't prove it.
>

>> "tanadashoes" > wrote in message
>> On Feb 17, 2:43 am, wrote:
>>> Does eye cream really work? While we cannot say for every brand out
>>> there, but what we do know is that many do, in fact they help you lose
>>> those crows feet and help provide you with more skin tone that you can
>>> be proud of. What most people do not know, though, is that eye cream
>>> works because of what is inside of it being as natural as you will
>>> find. The products that defy age work because they are filled with
>>> great quality ingredients that would make anything do well.
>>>
>>> So, what magical product is inside an eye cream that makes it work so
>>> well? It is not the ingredient per say but the vitamins that are in it
>>> instead. For example, those ingredients that are full of natural
>>> antioxidants are full of all the good stuff our bodies need. Many eye
>>> cream products are full of just that - antioxidants. These vitamins
>>> are super tough. They can help clean out your arteries and help you to
>>> fight disease as well as just helping to keep your skin healthy
>>> looking. In fact, many antioxidants are able to help rejuvenate
>>> various types of elements within the body including the eyes and skin.
>>> So, antioxidants that are in eye cream can, in fact, help to improve
>>> your look.
>>>
>>> When you are out and about looking for the eye cream that you will
>>> use, flip it over and find out which natural ingredients are in the
>>> product. If you cannot tell, you'll want to look for those products
>>> that have a lot of vitamins especially your vitamin E's. These are
>>> full of the antioxidants that your body needs anyway. A hint here;
>>> foods that are rich in antioxidants are usually very brightly colored
>>> greens, oranges, and other bright or dark colors. These are foods that
>>> you want to include in your diet anyway. Eye cream with antioxidants
>>> is just what you need.
>>>

>> WOW! Cream for eyes. Does it taste good. Do my eyes absorb the
>> flavor with the cream. What is the proper way for a cat to put eye
>> cream on? What if I miss the eye and get my nose or ear? Will it
>> taste the same? Why eye cream rather than regular cream? Do vitamin
>> Es make the cream for the eyes and not the nose? Does regular cream
>> have vitamin M for the mouth? There is so much more to learn, isn't
>> there. Please enlighten this poor pirate catain.
>>
>> Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

February 17th 08, 10:55 PM
> > I gave HRFL Tiger some Spam once. He looked at it, said "Eugh, WHAT is
> > this MUCK??"
>
> Obviously cats have more sense than Hoomins- Dave will occasionally
> eat Spam (apart from the heirloom Spam- *with extra special stinky
> French garlic- it's a promo item for "Spamalot") but you;d have to
> disguise the taste for me to even consider it!
>
> Lesley///

SPAM makes me gag. I really can't stomach the stuff. HRFL had the
right idea!

Helen M

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)
February 19th 08, 02:11 AM
wrote:
>>>I gave HRFL Tiger some Spam once. He looked at it, said "Eugh, WHAT is
>>>this MUCK??"
>>
>>Obviously cats have more sense than Hoomins- Dave will occasionally
>>eat Spam (apart from the heirloom Spam- with extra special stinky
>>French garlic- it's a promo item for "Spamalot") but you;d have to
>>disguise the taste for me to even consider it!
>>
>>Lesley///
>

> SPAM makes me gag. I really can't stomach the stuff. HRFL had the
> right idea!
>
> Helen M

The Spam they sell nowadays, I have to agree! However, like
so many "staple" items that come in cans, the original
product (before all the additives and "fillers") really
wasn't all that bad. True, my memories of palatable Spam
date form WW2, when I was still a child. Meat was rationed,
of course, and we regarded Spam as a treat, then! My mom
used to spread a coat of mustard and brown sugar over the
entire loaf, stud it with cloves, and bake it. As Sunday
dinner, with a baked potato and vegetable, it was a hit with
the whole family.