PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Zak (RB) including mirror fighting

Outsider
February 18th 08, 04:38 PM
It was kind of bitter-sweet seeing the pics of Frankie and Nikki and made
me want to dig these up. I had scanned these for a dial-up world back then
so they are small by my today standard. Some day I may dig them out and
re-scan them.

Zak

http://flickr.com/photos/outsider1955/sets/72157603935745377/

Marina
February 18th 08, 06:21 PM
Outsider wrote:
> It was kind of bitter-sweet seeing the pics of Frankie and Nikki and made
> me want to dig these up. I had scanned these for a dial-up world back then
> so they are small by my today standard. Some day I may dig them out and
> re-scan them.
>

> Zak
>
> http://flickr.com/photos/outsider1955/sets/72157603935745377/

what a gorgeous little fella. lol at the fight with the cat in the mirror.

Kreisleriana[_3_]
February 18th 08, 07:16 PM
"Outsider" > wrote in message

> It was kind of bitter-sweet seeing the pics of Frankie and Nikki and made
> me want to dig these up. I had scanned these for a dial-up world back
> then
> so they are small by my today standard. Some day I may dig them out and
> re-scan them.
>

> Zak
>
> http://flickr.com/photos/outsider1955/sets/72157603935745377/

What a cutie.

Susan M[_3_]
February 18th 08, 09:24 PM
Outsider wrote:
> It was kind of bitter-sweet seeing the pics of Frankie and Nikki and made
> me want to dig these up. I had scanned these for a dial-up world back then
> so they are small by my today standard. Some day I may dig them out and
> re-scan them.
>

> Zak
>
> http://flickr.com/photos/outsider1955/sets/72157603935745377/

Thanks for the pics. What a handsome fellow.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Gandalf
February 19th 08, 03:53 AM
On 18 Feb 2008 16:38:17 GMT, Outsider > wrote:

>It was kind of bitter-sweet seeing the pics of Frankie and Nikki and made
>me want to dig these up. I had scanned these for a dial-up world back then
>so they are small by my today standard. Some day I may dig them out and
>re-scan them.
>

>Zak
>
>http://flickr.com/photos/outsider1955/sets/72157603935745377/

Great pics! He was a beautiful black cat!

i love the mirror 'fight'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

February 19th 08, 06:06 AM
Outsider wrote:

> It was kind of bitter-sweet seeing the pics of Frankie and Nikki and made
> me want to dig these up. I had scanned these for a dial-up world back then
> so they are small by my today standard. Some day I may dig them out and
> re-scan them.

> http://flickr.com/photos/outsider1955/sets/72157603935745377/

He was so cute! I love the mirror series. The one of him "fighting" with
the mirror-cat looks just like Licky when he does that. Also, I got a
kick out of the one where he's lying next to the mirror, with just his
head turned back. His eyes look so WILD.

Was he always this small, or did you take these picture mostly during
his kittenhood?

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

Outsider
February 19th 08, 07:29 PM
(Gandalf) wrote in
:

> On 18 Feb 2008 16:38:17 GMT, Outsider > wrote:
>

>>It was kind of bitter-sweet seeing the pics of Frankie and Nikki and
>>made me want to dig these up. I had scanned these for a dial-up world
>>back then so they are small by my today standard. Some day I may dig
>>them out and re-scan them.
>>

>>Zak
>>
>>http://flickr.com/photos/outsider1955/sets/72157603935745377/
>>

> Great pics! He was a beautiful black cat!
>
> i love the mirror 'fight'.

I used to try to not let him see how much I enjoyed when he did that else
he would have stopped :).

Outsider
February 19th 08, 07:32 PM
wrote in
:

> Outsider wrote:
>
> > It was kind of bitter-sweet seeing the pics of Frankie and Nikki and
> > made me want to dig these up. I had scanned these for a dial-up
> > world back then so they are small by my today standard. Some day I
> > may dig them out and re-scan them.
>
> > http://flickr.com/photos/outsider1955/sets/72157603935745377/
>
> He was so cute! I love the mirror series. The one of him "fighting"
> with the mirror-cat looks just like Licky when he does that. Also, I
> got a kick out of the one where he's lying next to the mirror, with
> just his head turned back. His eyes look so WILD.
>
> Was he always this small, or did you take these picture mostly during
> his kittenhood?
>
> Joyce

He was young even with the mirror shots and the others he was very young.
He ran around 12 pounds most of his life. If you note those claws on the
mirror (screeeech) he never cut me in 11 years even though I let him wear
his claws a bit long most of the time.

Andy