PDA

View Full Version : Ping Miranda

Kreisleriana[_3_]
February 21st 08, 02:26 PM
Buck up, girl-- there's work to be done!
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/03/24/we-iz-gonna-take-over-the-wurld/

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Marina
February 21st 08, 03:00 PM
Kreisleriana wrote:
> Buck up, girl-- there's work to be done!
> http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/03/24/we-iz-gonna-take-over-the-wurld/

aaawwwwies. lol. multiplying blue-cat clones.

tanadashoes
February 21st 08, 04:34 PM
"Kreisleriana" > wrote in message

> Buck up, girl-- there's work to be done!
> http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/03/24/we-iz-gonna-take-over-the-wurld/

I'm counting nine of them and they are totally adorable.

Pam S.

Kreisleriana[_3_]
February 21st 08, 05:02 PM
"tanadashoes" > wrote in message

> "Kreisleriana" > wrote in message
>>
>> Buck up, girl-- there's work to be done!
>> http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/03/24/we-iz-gonna-take-over-the-wurld/
>>

> I'm counting nine of them and they are totally adorable.
>
> Pam S.

I was saying Wait! Where's the ninth? At first glance I only counted eight
pairs of ears. ;) But I finally spotted number 9-- it's the curled-up
one to the left of the uppermost right kitten.

Granby
February 21st 08, 05:08 PM
They are soooo cuuuttteee.
"Kreisleriana" > wrote in message

> "tanadashoes" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Kreisleriana" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> Buck up, girl-- there's work to be done!
>>> http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/03/24/we-iz-gonna-take-over-the-wurld/
>>>

>> I'm counting nine of them and they are totally adorable.
>>
>> Pam S.
>

> I was saying Wait! Where's the ninth? At first glance I only counted
> eight pairs of ears. ;) But I finally spotted number 9-- it's the
> curled-up one to the left of the uppermost right kitten.

Outsider
February 21st 08, 10:40 PM
"Kreisleriana" > wrote in news:13rr2iaemk0c001
@corp.supernews.com:

> Buck up, girl-- there's work to be done!
> http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/03/24/we-iz-gonna-take-over-the-wurld/

I can't barely count them!

Shiral
February 22nd 08, 04:11 AM
On Feb 21, 9:08*am, "Granby" > wrote:
> They are soooo cuuuttteee."Kreisleriana" > wrote in message

> >> I'm counting nine of them and they are totally adorable.
>
> >> Pam S.
>
> > I was saying Wait! *Where's the ninth? *At first glance I only counted
> > eight pairs of ears. *;) * *But I finally spotted number 9-- it's the
> > curled-up one to the left of the uppermost right kitten.- Hide quoted text -

Well of course. =o) Nobody will mind the world being taken over by
such a wave of cuteness! =o) That's how they'll establish their world
domain. The world's agricultural land will be given over to catnip
cultivation.

Melissa