PDA

View Full Version : Water breaking purrs needed

Lesley
February 23rd 08, 03:42 PM
Just got a call from my brother, my niece Adele is now 5 days overdue
with her second child and the hospital have said if nothing happens by
Thursday they will induce her

So could we have some get things going purrs for her?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Adrian[_2_]
February 23rd 08, 05:46 PM
Lesley wrote:
> Just got a call from my brother, my niece Adele is now 5 days overdue
> with her second child and the hospital have said if nothing happens by
> Thursday they will induce her
>
> So could we have some get things going purrs for her?
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Purrs on the way though I'm sure she'll be fine.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Ann
February 23rd 08, 06:03 PM
Purrs on the way.

Ann

"Lesley" > wrote in message
> Just got a call from my brother, my niece Adele is now 5 days overdue
> with her second child and the hospital have said if nothing happens by
> Thursday they will induce her
>
> So could we have some get things going purrs for her?
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

tanadashoes
February 23rd 08, 06:16 PM
"Lesley" > wrote in message
> Just got a call from my brother, my niece Adele is now 5 days overdue
> with her second child and the hospital have said if nothing happens by
> Thursday they will induce her
>
> So could we have some get things going purrs for her?

I know you're all worried, but babies come out when they're good an ready.
Inducing makes me wince. Sorry, they wanted to induce Mandy and I refused
to go to the appointment because I KNEW when I got pregnant with Mandy. By
using the count back three months and add four days formula, I was due on
February 9 and not on January 31. They wanted to induce on February 1.

So how about some healthy baby, come on out and meet the world purrs and
healthy thoughts from us here.

Pam S.

Christina Websell
February 23rd 08, 06:24 PM
"Lesley" > wrote in message
> Just got a call from my brother, my niece Adele is now 5 days overdue
> with her second child and the hospital have said if nothing happens by
> Thursday they will induce her
>
> So could we have some get things going purrs for her?

Purrs coming up. A good hot curry often does the trick IME.

Tweed

Granby
February 23rd 08, 06:58 PM
I remember "this is your sue date" but, "could be 10 days either way." Why
do they get in such an all fired hurry these days? Unless there is stress
on the baby, the mother is already stressed after nine months, I can't
understand the fuss. Prayers for a healthy baby.
"tanadashoes" > wrote in message

> "Lesley" > wrote in message
>> Just got a call from my brother, my niece Adele is now 5 days overdue
>> with her second child and the hospital have said if nothing happens by
>> Thursday they will induce her
>>
>> So could we have some get things going purrs for her?
>>

> I know you're all worried, but babies come out when they're good an ready.
> Inducing makes me wince. Sorry, they wanted to induce Mandy and I refused
> to go to the appointment because I KNEW when I got pregnant with Mandy.
> By using the count back three months and add four days formula, I was due
> on February 9 and not on January 31. They wanted to induce on February 1.
>
> So how about some healthy baby, come on out and meet the world purrs and
> healthy thoughts from us here.
>
> Pam S.

Joy
February 23rd 08, 07:15 PM
"Lesley" > wrote in message
> Just got a call from my brother, my niece Adele is now 5 days overdue
> with her second child and the hospital have said if nothing happens by
> Thursday they will induce her
>
> So could we have some get things going purrs for her?
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Purrs are on the way.

Joy

Lesley
February 23rd 08, 07:19 PM
On Feb 23, 10:58*am, "Granby" > wrote:
> I remember "this is your sue date" but, "could be 10 days either way."

I guess after Thursday she will be over 10 days after her due date

Then again me and both my brothers made our due dates....but exactly
one month before. I was due on the 19th of December so on the 19th of
November mum set off to see "Casablanca" and was standing at the bus
stop waiting to get the bus to the cinema when she suddenly realised
that maybe she had better go to the hospital instead. My brothers were
both due on the 12th and 13th of January and arrived on the 12th and
13th of December

Her previous baby arrived 10-12 days before her due date and as it
runs in the family (We've never had an overdue one before) you can
understand why we're all a bit flustered

Lesley

slave of the Fabulous Furballs

jofirey
February 23rd 08, 10:51 PM
"tanadashoes" > wrote in message

> "Lesley" > wrote in message
>> Just got a call from my brother, my niece Adele is now 5 days overdue
>> with her second child and the hospital have said if nothing happens by
>> Thursday they will induce her
>>
>> So could we have some get things going purrs for her?
>>

> I know you're all worried, but babies come out when they're good an ready.
> Inducing makes me wince. Sorry, they wanted to induce Mandy and I refused
> to go to the appointment because I KNEW when I got pregnant with Mandy.
> By using the count back three months and add four days formula, I was due
> on February 9 and not on January 31. They wanted to induce on February 1.
>
> So how about some healthy baby, come on out and meet the world purrs and
> healthy thoughts from us here.
>
> Pam S.

What is with doctors that argue with a woman who really does know exactly
when she got pregnant!

I had a friend they tried to put through absolute hell just because the
doctors set her due date weeks to early and they of course the fetus
couldn't keep up with their expectations. They even had to insensitivity to
tell her they suspected the baby was not viable when the heartbeat didn't
show up on their schedule. She was just furious they might have done that
to someone else. She would have been devastated except that she knew
exactly where and when she got pregnant. (Military wives often do.)

Jo

Marina
February 24th 08, 03:41 AM
Lesley wrote:
> Just got a call from my brother, my niece Adele is now 5 days overdue
> with her second child and the hospital have said if nothing happens by
> Thursday they will induce her
>
> So could we have some get things going purrs for her?

purrs en-route.

Lesley
February 24th 08, 04:30 PM
On Feb 23, 10:24*am, "Christina Websell"
> wrote:

> Purrs coming up. *A good hot curry often does the trick IME.

LOL!!! A friend of mine's wife was being threatened with induction.
The hospital told her she should come back the next day to be induced.
She came back later that evening in labour, after her and husband
decided to hit the local Indian and she could never resist a
vindaloo..aparrently she felt the contractions starting as they were
finishing their coffees. In fact she had a really fast labour and was
delivered of her little girl the same evening

I'll call Adele and suggest it through she may have thought of it
herself. especially if I mention the really fast bit, she was in
labour for 36 hours last time!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Kyla =^..^=
February 24th 08, 09:46 PM
"Marina"
> Lesley wrote:
>> Just got a call from my brother, my niece Adele is now 5 days overdue
>> with her second child and the hospital have said if nothing happens by
>> Thursday they will induce her
>>
>> So could we have some get things going purrs for her?
>
> purrs en-route.

Purrs en-route from us too. Hope her delivery is easy.

My youngest age 35, is expecting her 6th child on April 8.
Then she's getting 'fixed' :)
Kyla
--and Clowder

> --
> Marina, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

February 24th 08, 09:58 PM
Lesley > wrote:

> On Feb 23, 10:24 am, "Christina Websell"

>> Purrs coming up. A good hot curry often does the trick IME.

> LOL!!! A friend of mine's wife was being threatened with induction.
> The hospital told her she should come back the next day to be induced.
> She came back later that evening in labour, after her and husband
> decided to hit the local Indian and she could never resist a
> vindaloo..aparrently she felt the contractions starting as they were
> finishing their coffees.

That's really weird. I wonder why a curry would induce labor? What's
in it that might have that effect?

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

Sam
February 24th 08, 10:26 PM
Lesley wrote:
> Just got a call from my brother, my niece Adele is now 5 days overdue
> with her second child and the hospital have said if nothing happens by
> Thursday they will induce her
>
> So could we have some get things going purrs for her?
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Purrs on the way for the little one to emerge soon.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

polonca12000
February 28th 08, 10:24 PM
Lesley wrote:
> Just got a call from my brother, my niece Adele is now 5 days overdue
> with her second child and the hospital have said if nothing happens by
> Thursday they will induce her
>
> So could we have some get things going purrs for her?
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Lesley via CatKB.com
February 29th 08, 03:49 PM
See the thread "Ping Lesley"

The purrs worked right at the last minute, as she was going into hospital to
be induced and a girl was born at 11.29 last night

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Lesley via CatKB.com
February 29th 08, 03:50 PM
See the thread "Ping Lesley"

The purrs worked right at the last minute, as she was going into hospital to
be induced and a girl was born at 11.29 last night

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Lesley via CatKB.com
February 29th 08, 03:50 PM
See the thread "Ping Lesley"

The purrs worked right at the last minute, as she was going into hospital to
be induced and a girl was born at 11.29 last night

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Lesley via CatKB.com
February 29th 08, 04:14 PM
Lesley wrote:
>See the thread "Ping Lesley"
>
>The purrs worked right at the last minute, as she was going into hospital to
>be induced and a girl was born at 11.29 last night
>
>Lesley
>
>Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

How did I do that!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Granby
February 29th 08, 04:57 PM
A great thing is worth repeating.
"Lesley via CatKB.com" <u27720@uwe> wrote in message
> Lesley wrote:
>>See the thread "Ping Lesley"
>>
>>The purrs worked right at the last minute, as she was going into hospital
>>be induced and a girl was born at 11.29 last night
>>
>>Lesley
>>
>>Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
>

> How did I do that!
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
>
> --

tanadashoes
February 29th 08, 05:30 PM
> Lesley wrote:
>>See the thread "Ping Lesley"
>>
>>The purrs worked right at the last minute, as she was going into hospital
>>be induced and a girl was born at 11.29 last night
>>
>>Lesley
>>
>>Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
>

> How did I do that!

You're not excited much are you?

Pam S. laughing.

polonca12000
February 29th 08, 09:30 PM
Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
> See the thread "Ping Lesley"
>
> The purrs worked right at the last minute, as she was going into hospital to
> be induced and a girl was born at 11.29 last night
>
> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Congrats!
Best wishes,