PDA

View Full Version : Re: Purr request - Update

Tanada
August 14th 03, 05:32 AM
Dianne wrote:

> Thank you for posting this. She's finally home from the hospital with a
> metal and plastic contraption that looks like something the Marquis de Sade
> would have dreamed up. She's hoping to avoid surgery if at all possible.
> Purrs are greatly appreciated and will be needed for awhile as she heals.

OUCH!!! Definitely continued purrs and healing thoughts are on tap for
your mom, Diane. Please tell her that we're all hoping that she feels
better soon.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

LOL
August 14th 03, 06:22 AM
"Dianne" > wrote in message .net>...
> Thank you for posting this. She's finally home from the hospital with a
> metal and plastic contraption that looks like something the Marquis de Sade
> would have dreamed up. She's hoping to avoid surgery if at all possible.
> Purrs are greatly appreciated and will be needed for awhile as she heals.
>
> Di
>
> "Sam Nash" > wrote in message
> > For Dianne (our future daughter-in-law -- Yay!) and her Mom. Mom went
> into
> > the hospital for an internal problem and they found out Mom has a
> > compression fracture of her spine! They've put her into a body brace, but
> > know the lady's in major pain and could stand all the healing purrs this
> > group can muster.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Sam Nash

Argggh, I missed the first post! We're sending belated purrs now, so
it's just as well she can still use them. :-)

I hope your mom gets better asap! Bad backs are no fun.

------
Krista

Lisa Katt
August 14th 03, 12:51 PM
Dianne skrev i meddelandet
.net>...
>Thank you for posting this. She's finally home from the hospital with a
>metal and plastic contraption that looks like something the Marquis de Sade
>would have dreamed up. She's hoping to avoid surgery if at all possible.
>Purrs are greatly appreciated and will be needed for awhile as she heals.
>
>Di

Purrs for your mother to get better!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt