PDA

View Full Version : Re: Petra kitten is dead, advise for her sister

Dan Mahoney
August 14th 03, 04:02 PM
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:47:41 +0100, "Soft Kitten Co"
> wrote:

>Petra kitten was very much part of my web site www.kittens.co.uk.
>Many of you sent in suggestions of names for the kittens Lexi and Petra.
>Little Petra had enough traffic sense for her close without many cars, but
>not enough it seems for the busier road 2 streets away.
>This must have been her first real wander. My heart goes out to her owner
>Lee. I have shed a tear or two this morning already.
>He is thinking of having another kitten as two cats keep each other company.
>Her sister Lexi is fine and well.

Oh no - I'm *so* sorry to hear about Petra. My deepest condolences to
Lee.

I think the best thing for Lexi would be lots and lots of attention
from Lee, and maybe introducing a kitten that's not any older or
larger than her.

Our purrs go out to Lee, and we'll light a candle to help guide Petra
to the Bridge.

Dan

Steve Touchstone
August 14th 03, 07:18 PM
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:47:41 +0100, "Soft Kitten Co"
> wrote:

>Petra kitten was very much part of my web site www.kittens.co.uk.
>Many of you sent in suggestions of names for the kittens Lexi and Petra.
>Little Petra had enough traffic sense for her close without many cars, but
>not enough it seems for the busier road 2 streets away.
>This must have been her first real wander. My heart goes out to her owner
>Lee. I have shed a tear or two this morning already.
>He is thinking of having another kitten as two cats keep each other company.
>Her sister Lexi is fine and well.
>
>Marie

So sorry to hear that another little one has fallen victum to the
dangers of traffic.

A candle is lit for Petra's journey to RB, and pass along comforting
purrs to Lee, whose house must seem empty with only Lexie left.

polonca12000
August 14th 03, 10:16 PM
So sorry.
Hugs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Soft Kitten Co" > wrote in
message .. .
> Petra kitten was very much part of my web site www.kittens.co.uk.
<snip>

Soft Kitten Co
August 15th 03, 10:41 PM
Lee spoke to a breeder who said that a spayed female cats tend to be okay
with younger kittens male of female.
He is looking at kittens from local rescue shelters.

Marie

"Dan Mahoney" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 11:47:41 +0100, "Soft Kitten Co"
> > wrote:
>
> >Petra kitten was very much part of my web site www.kittens.co.uk.
> >Many of you sent in suggestions of names for the kittens Lexi and Petra.
> >Little Petra had enough traffic sense for her close without many cars,
but
> >not enough it seems for the busier road 2 streets away.
> >This must have been her first real wander. My heart goes out to her owner
> >Lee. I have shed a tear or two this morning already.
> >He is thinking of having another kitten as two cats keep each other
company.
> >Her sister Lexi is fine and well.
>
> Oh no - I'm *so* sorry to hear about Petra. My deepest condolences to
> Lee.
>
> I think the best thing for Lexi would be lots and lots of attention
> from Lee, and maybe introducing a kitten that's not any older or
> larger than her.
>
> Our purrs go out to Lee, and we'll light a candle to help guide Petra
> to the Bridge.
>
> Dan

Soft Kitten Co
August 15th 03, 10:43 PM
Thanks for the condolenses.
Lexi and Petra did things together so the loss will be great for her.

Marie