PDA

View Full Version : Santa

James
December 11th 08, 03:45 PM
Do You still get you pet's picture taken with Santa? Just wondering
if it's the kids or the parents that are into these photos.

December 12th 08, 01:40 AM
On Dec 11, 10:45*am, James > wrote:
> Do You still get you pet's picture taken with Santa? *Just wondering
> if it's the kids or the parents that are into these photos.

Seeing this is my first holiday with my boy, i was thinking of taking
him to get his picture taken with santa... I checked out the local
petco last saturday and there was a looooonnnggggg line.. and the girl
said its a long wait as well.. and many dogs and cats... so i decided
maybe i wouldn't do it.. Domino just wouldnt approve.. We are trying
to get my nephew to dress up like santa and go around to the family
and we can get all of our pets pics with santa.. but for some reason,
he isnt buying it.. by the way, he is 34,, heeeeeee

LOL.... Marylee

James
December 12th 08, 04:34 PM
On Dec 11, 8:40*pm, wrote:
> On Dec 11, 10:45*am, James > wrote:
>
> > Do You still get you pet's picture taken with Santa? *Just wondering
> > if it's the kids or the parents that are into these photos.
>
> Seeing this is my first holiday with my boy, i was thinking of taking
> him to get his picture taken with santa... I checked out the local
> petco last saturday and there was a looooonnnggggg line.. and the girl
> said its a long wait as well.. and many dogs and cats... so i decided
> maybe i wouldn't do it.. Domino just wouldnt approve.. We are trying
> to get my nephew to dress up like santa and go around to the family
> and we can get all of our pets pics with santa.. but for some reason,
> he isnt buying it.. by the way, he is 34,, heeeeeee
>
> LOL.... Marylee

Maybe the line at the mall Santa would be shorter.