PDA

View Full Version : Cat spraying...

March 19th 09, 07:49 PM
Hi everyone - I just wanted to let everyone know about this great odor
eliminator I found!

My vet recommended it and I ordered online - www.pbgone.com - took
away the smell and the dark stains from my rug.

March 19th 09, 11:31 PM
On Mar 19, 12:49*pm, wrote:
> Hi everyone - I just wanted to let everyone know about this great odor
> eliminator I found!
>
> My vet recommended it and I ordered online -www.pbgone.com- took
> away the smell and the dark stains from my rug.

thank you very much!!!!!!!!! I love cats buti couldnt own them because
of there odor but now i own 17, i just lost 5 to rabies (symtoms are
foaming) i know how you feel. but i have found instead a new love for
dogs that i hope you share as well!!!!! thanks for your input
odios amigos

cybercat
March 19th 09, 11:39 PM
On Mar 19, 12:49 pm, wrote:
> Hi everyone - I just wanted to let everyone know about this great odor
> eliminator I found!
>
>> My vet recommended it and I ordered online -www.pbgone.com- took
>> away the smell and the dark stains from my rug.

>thank you very much!!!!!!!!! I love cats buti couldnt own them because
>of there odor but now i own 17, i just lost 5 to rabies (symtoms are
>foaming) i know how you feel. but i have found instead a new love for
>dogs that i hope you share as well!!!!! thanks for your input
>odios amigos

Got any more socks you spamming SOB?

lol