PDA

View Full Version : Pictures fromt he last year

Bridget[_6_]
June 26th 09, 01:56 PM
New pictures of the loved ones. sleeping, sleeping, and sleeping. I have an
album of sunbeam shots with Mattie yet to come, but this album is a
compilation of much of the last year. Some are okay, some are adorable. All
are loveable. For those who don't know, the tiger stripe and white is
Mattie, the Orange Tabby is Stripey Thing, and the Siameezer guy is Toby.
Toby is very photogenic.

http://pets.webshots.com/album/573242469gbDJRe?vhost=pets

Have fun browsing.

Bridget - who needs to upload pictures in more controllable bites.

Marina
June 27th 09, 03:31 AM
Bridget wrote:
> New pictures of the loved ones. sleeping, sleeping, and sleeping. I have
> an album of sunbeam shots with Mattie yet to come, but this album is a
> compilation of much of the last year. Some are okay, some are adorable.
> All are loveable. For those who don't know, the tiger stripe and white
> is Mattie, the Orange Tabby is Stripey Thing, and the Siameezer guy is
> Toby. Toby is very photogenic.
>
> http://pets.webshots.com/album/573242469gbDJRe?vhost=pets
>
> Have fun browsing.
>
> Bridget - who needs to upload pictures in more controllable bites.

I've only seen the first page or two so far, but will eventually see
them all. I love how Toby looks like a meezer, but then his paws turn
into tuxedo paws with the white mittens. Stripey Thing knows exactly how
to enhance his beautiful colour against that blue background! And Mattie
looks like a very sweet little girl.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Takayuki
June 27th 09, 08:51 PM
"Bridget" > wrote:
>New pictures of the loved ones. sleeping, sleeping, and sleeping. I have an
>album of sunbeam shots with Mattie yet to come, but this album is a
>compilation of much of the last year. Some are okay, some are adorable. All
>are loveable. For those who don't know, the tiger stripe and white is
>Mattie, the Orange Tabby is Stripey Thing, and the Siameezer guy is Toby.
>Toby is very photogenic.
>
>http://pets.webshots.com/album/573242469gbDJRe?vhost=pets

Toby looks like he fit in very well! Toby is certainly very
photogenic, and that goes for each of them who could win prizes in
their own categories. Stripey Thing is an innocent looking orange
lion. Mattie has that chin, and that tummy, and those stripes. Toby
has the prettiest points in their own right, and then adds mittens on
top of that.

Takayuki
June 27th 09, 08:51 PM
Marina > wrote:
>I've only seen the first page or two so far, but will eventually see
>them all. I love how Toby looks like a meezer, but then his paws turn
>into tuxedo paws with the white mittens. Stripey Thing knows exactly how
>to enhance his beautiful colour against that blue background! And Mattie
>looks like a very sweet little girl.

Oh yes, turn to the next page. Page 3 starts with the three of them
sleeping next to each other in identical positions.

Marina
June 28th 09, 03:34 AM
Takayuki wrote:
> Marina > wrote:
>> I've only seen the first page or two so far, but will eventually see
>> them all. I love how Toby looks like a meezer, but then his paws turn
>> into tuxedo paws with the white mittens. Stripey Thing knows exactly how
>> to enhance his beautiful colour against that blue background! And Mattie
>> looks like a very sweet little girl.
>
> Oh yes, turn to the next page. Page 3 starts with the three of them
> sleeping next to each other in identical positions.

That is cute!