PDA

View Full Version : Re: Isn't THIS fun??? (completely OT)

Granby
June 26th 09, 03:25 PM
Nice to know I have one friend who has some left, sanity that is. It is so
miserable here people are growling at each other. I worked late last night
so I could take today off and get some stuff done. Well, water company has
shut the water off for a day! Notice sent to radio stations but it was read
one time. That was that noise you made? AAAFFFFFGGGGGHHHH
"Dan M" > wrote in message
>I just love spending money - NOT. Now I get to spend somewhere between
> $1000 and $5000 on plumbing work. I HATE that! I have to find a bank to
> loan me money against the house, and I hate dealing with banks. Until I
> can pay to have the work done we can't run the washing machine or the
> dishwasher and have to keep our showers short. ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
>
> Good thing I've got kitties to snuggle with me when I get home and get
> frustrated. They'll help me hang on to my sanity.
>
> Dan

Stormmmee
June 27th 09, 09:13 AM
at least you got notice, when we got up monday DH was to turn in bookwork,
needed a shower, no water, call city hall, sorry water line break... just a
couple more hours... at three he left sans shower, at four they turned it
back on, GRRR, Lee
"Granby" > wrote in message
> Nice to know I have one friend who has some left, sanity that is. It is
> so miserable here people are growling at each other. I worked late last
> night so I could take today off and get some stuff done. Well, water
> company has shut the water off for a day! Notice sent to radio stations
> but it was read one time. That was that noise you made? AAAFFFFFGGGGGHHHH
> "Dan M" > wrote in message
>>I just love spending money - NOT. Now I get to spend somewhere between
>> $1000 and $5000 on plumbing work. I HATE that! I have to find a bank to
>> loan me money against the house, and I hate dealing with banks. Until I
>> can pay to have the work done we can't run the washing machine or the
>> dishwasher and have to keep our showers short. ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
>>
>> Good thing I've got kitties to snuggle with me when I get home and get
>> frustrated. They'll help me hang on to my sanity.
>>
>> Dan

Stormmmee
June 27th 09, 09:14 AM
and i represent that friend with no sanity left part, Lee