PDA

View Full Version : Brandy is just plain weird

BfloPolska
June 30th 09, 06:33 PM
My Baby Bit has a Butt Fixation. When I get up in the mornings and do
my stretching, she likes to lumber onto the bed and point her chubby
little tuchas at me. Now I understand this is a friendly gesture, but
it looks at times like my Brandy wants more than friendship. I will
pat her at the very base of the tail and she will hike her derriere as
close to the ceiling as she can manage. She looks so comical there,
this ungainly, chubby, big-pawed, overgrown kitten with a tail that
looks short and thick next to her bulk! Her butt pointing up toward
the ceiling fan as if to cool it off, and her tail contorting itself
into something vaguely resembliung a corkscrew! And after receiving
her fill of spankies, she will just roll over and purr as if she had
just had some feline religious experience. Oh, but I *hope* the
experience was religious. The kid is weird.

Blessed be,
Baha

Smokie Darling (Annie)
June 30th 09, 06:44 PM
On Jun 30, 11:33*am, BfloPolska > wrote:
> My Baby Bit has a Butt Fixation. When I get up in the mornings and do
> my stretching, she likes to lumber onto the bed and point her chubby
> little tuchas at me. Now I understand this is a friendly gesture, but
> it looks at times like my Brandy wants more than friendship. I will
> pat her at the very base of the tail and she will hike her derriere as
> close to the ceiling as she can manage. She looks so comical there,
> this ungainly, chubby, big-pawed, overgrown kitten with a tail that
> looks short and thick next to her bulk! Her butt pointing up toward
> the ceiling fan as if to cool it off, and her tail contorting itself
> into something vaguely resembliung a corkscrew! And after receiving
> her fill of spankies, she will just roll over and purr as if she had
> just had some feline religious experience. Oh, but I *hope* the
> experience was religious. The kid is weird.
>
> Blessed be,
> Baha

Elevator Butt!!! Almost all of my cats do elevator butt (not
Barnabus), whether from pettin's or spankies.

I'm sure it was a religious experience...

Kreisleriana[_2_]
June 30th 09, 07:51 PM
"BfloPolska" > wrote in message
> My Baby Bit has a Butt Fixation. When I get up in the mornings and do
> my stretching, she likes to lumber onto the bed and point her chubby
> little tuchas at me. Now I understand this is a friendly gesture, but
> it looks at times like my Brandy wants more than friendship. I will
> pat her at the very base of the tail and she will hike her derriere as
> close to the ceiling as she can manage. She looks so comical there,
> this ungainly, chubby, big-pawed, overgrown kitten with a tail that
> looks short and thick next to her bulk! Her butt pointing up toward
> the ceiling fan as if to cool it off, and her tail contorting itself
> into something vaguely resembliung a corkscrew! And after receiving
> her fill of spankies, she will just roll over and purr as if she had
> just had some feline religious experience. Oh, but I *hope* the
> experience was religious. The kid is weird.
>
> Blessed be,
> Baha

I'm not sure this is a butt fixation-- unless you mean she is fixated on her
*own* butt. ;)
Now, I think Dante has a butt fixation, because he often affixes himself to
my butt. With his teeth. 80

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

June 30th 09, 11:42 PM
BfloPolska wrote:

> My Baby Bit has a Butt Fixation. When I get up in the mornings and do
> my stretching, she likes to lumber onto the bed and point her chubby
> little tuchas at me. Now I understand this is a friendly gesture, but
> it looks at times like my Brandy wants more than friendship. I will
> pat her at the very base of the tail and she will hike her derriere as
> close to the ceiling as she can manage. She looks so comical there,
> this ungainly, chubby, big-pawed, overgrown kitten with a tail that
> looks short and thick next to her bulk! Her butt pointing up toward
> the ceiling fan as if to cool it off, and her tail contorting itself
> into something vaguely resembliung a corkscrew! And after receiving
> her fill of spankies, she will just roll over and purr as if she had
> just had some feline religious experience. Oh, but I *hope* the
> experience was religious. The kid is weird.

I don't know, Baha, this seems like completely normal feline behavior
to me. Which of course is weird by definition. :) (The phrase "normal
feline behavior" could be considered an oxymoron, but it's all relative.)

--
Joyce ^..^

jmcquown[_2_]
July 1st 09, 01:08 AM
"Smokie Darling (Annie)" > wrote in message
On Jun 30, 11:33 am, BfloPolska > wrote:
> My Baby Bit has a Butt Fixation. When I get up in the mornings and do
> my stretching, she likes to lumber onto the bed and point her chubby
> little tuchas at me. Now I understand this is a friendly gesture, but
> it looks at times like my Brandy wants more than friendship. I will
> pat her at the very base of the tail and she will hike her derriere as
> close to the ceiling as she can manage. She looks so comical there,
> this ungainly, chubby, big-pawed, overgrown kitten with a tail that
> looks short and thick next to her bulk! Her butt pointing up toward
> the ceiling fan as if to cool it off, and her tail contorting itself
> into something vaguely resembliung a corkscrew! And after receiving
> her fill of spankies, she will just roll over and purr as if she had
> just had some feline religious experience. Oh, but I *hope* the
> experience was religious. The kid is weird.
>
> Blessed be,
> Baha

Elevator Butt!!! Almost all of my cats do elevator butt (not
Barnabus), whether from pettin's or spankies.

I'm sure it was a religious experience...

Yep, Elevator Butt! Persia often experiences elevator butt. She is
apparently close to becoming a diety ;)

Jill

LadyJane
July 1st 09, 12:23 PM
On Jun 30, 1:33*pm, BfloPolska > wrote:
> My Baby Bit has a Butt Fixation. When I get up in the mornings and do
> my stretching, she likes to lumber onto the bed and point her chubby
> little tuchas at me. Now I understand this is a friendly gesture, but
> it looks at times like my Brandy wants more than friendship. I will
> pat her at the very base of the tail and she will hike her derriere as
> close to the ceiling as she can manage. She looks so comical there,
> this ungainly, chubby, big-pawed, overgrown kitten with a tail that
> looks short and thick next to her bulk! Her butt pointing up toward
> the ceiling fan as if to cool it off, and her tail contorting itself
> into something vaguely resembliung a corkscrew! And after receiving
> her fill of spankies, she will just roll over and purr as if she had
> just had some feline religious experience. Oh, but I *hope* the
> experience was religious. The kid is weird.
>
> Blessed be,
> Baha

Whenever I scratch Rita at the base of her tail, she just looks at me
with confusion.
If I do it long enough, she gets mad at me. However, she does like to
present her
butt to me frequently, to get some scratchies.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita