PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cat Found on TV

Cheryl[_5_]
July 3rd 09, 11:36 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/cornwall/8131264.stm

Cheryl

Kreisleriana[_2_]
July 3rd 09, 03:28 PM
"Cheryl" > wrote in message

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/cornwall/8131264.stm
>

> Cheryl

Reminds me of that cat who visited the German weatherman. ;) Some cats
just can't resist the spotlight.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

July 3rd 09, 09:02 PM
Cheryl wrote:

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/cornwall/8131264.stm

What a handsome guy. I want an orange boy!

--
Joyce ^..^

John F. Eldredge
July 8th 09, 12:58 PM
On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 20:29:34 +0000, Judith Latham wrote:

> In article >,
> Cheryl > wrote:
>
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/cornwall/8131264.stm
>

>> Cheryl
>
> I wonder what his views were on the subjects discussed.
>
> Judith

My favorite bit of the article was where it said that he was taken out
five times, but still managed to get on television.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from http://pgp.mit.edu