PDA

View Full Version : another Rusty picture

Winnie
July 4th 09, 03:02 PM
Here is the latest picture of Rusty, sitting by his favourite window.

http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Rusty/DSC00139.JPG

Winnie

Adrian[_2_]
July 4th 09, 03:12 PM
Winnie wrote:
> Here is the latest picture of Rusty, sitting by his favourite window.
>
> http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Rusty/DSC00139.JPG
>
> Winnie

Such lovely green eyes. He looks like he's talking to you in that picture.
:-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Karla
July 4th 09, 06:34 PM
"Winnie" > wrote in message
> Here is the latest picture of Rusty, sitting by his favourite window.
>
> http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Rusty/DSC00139.JPG
>
> Winnie

I am so in love with Rusty, he is adorable.
Karla

July 4th 09, 09:43 PM
Winnie wrote:

> Here is the latest picture of Rusty, sitting by his favourite window.

> http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Rusty/DSC00139.JPG

He looks like he's ready to be petted!

--
Joyce ^..^

tanadashoes
July 4th 09, 10:12 PM
"Winnie" > wrote in message
> Here is the latest picture of Rusty, sitting by his favourite window.
>
> http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Rusty/DSC00139.JPG
>
> Winnie

He is so beautiful. I love the expression on his face.

Pam S

MLB[_2_]
July 5th 09, 01:16 AM
tanadashoes wrote:
> "Winnie" > wrote in message
>> Here is the latest picture of Rusty, sitting by his favourite window.
>>
>> http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Rusty/DSC00139.JPG
>>
>> Winnie
>
> He is so beautiful. I love the expression on his face.
>
> Pam S

He looks like our Punkin -- long gone but not forgotten. MLB

Marina
July 5th 09, 03:29 AM
Winnie wrote:
> Here is the latest picture of Rusty, sitting by his favourite window.
>
> http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Rusty/DSC00139.JPG

Such soulful eyes.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

jmcquown[_2_]
July 5th 09, 05:44 PM
"Winnie" > wrote in message
> Here is the latest picture of Rusty, sitting by his favourite window.
>
> http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Rusty/DSC00139.JPG
>
> Winnie

He's so pretty! Sort of long and short haired all at once <wink>

Jill

Kyla =^..^=[_2_]
July 6th 09, 07:48 AM
"tanadashoes"

> "Winnie"
>> Here is the latest picture of Rusty, sitting by his favourite window.
>>
>> http://cid-c169e42c0c405c89.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Rusty/DSC00139.JPG
>>
>> Winnie
>
> He is so beautiful. I love the expression on his face.
>
> Pam S

He IS beautiful and looks so content. Mosey says to tell himself meow

Kyla