PDA

View Full Version : Ping Tweed

Lesley
July 4th 09, 07:49 PM
Hi

I need someone to tell me whether or not I should be worried about
this and you're beyond any doubt the best qualified person to do
that..

I was in a local shop- they know me there so in view of the heat I
was taking advantage of the fact there's a comfy seat outside so I can
place my order, pay for it and sit outside to wait for it as the guy
who was putting it together was finishing his cigarette.

Anyway..don't quite know how to put this...a couple of women walked to
the bus stop.. I've seen them before just around....I don;t know where
they live but it has to be down that side street.. One of them has a
girl..now I;'m bad at guessing ages but 6-8 and the other has a baby
in the pram and another girl....2-3 I'd guess maybe 4..She can walk
but she's small..(I am hopeless at guessing the age of kids).

Then one of the locals (I gather the flats above the shop are hot you
get people coming outside because it's a big pavement and they can sit
out there) comes out and as soon as this girl sees him...she lifts her
t-shirt off first off one shoulder then the other..Okay I know small
children do this ( Ian still embarass my youngest brother about his
striptease in "Debenhams" when he was about the same age) but then she
lifts her skirt up one side, winking at the guy (who didn;t see this
as someone else had come downstairs and they were talking) then bends
over to reveal her knickers..her mother wasn't even looking at her and
at this point a bus came and off they went...

Am I just a little right to wonder about this? Or do I just have a
dirty mind? What struck me was the way she raised the skirt like she
was flirting

Please tell me I have a dirty mind because there was something in

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Christina Websell
July 4th 09, 08:23 PM
"Lesley" > wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I need someone to tell me whether or not I should be worried about
> this and you're beyond any doubt the best qualified person to do
> that..
>
> I was in a local shop- they know me there so in view of the heat I
> was taking advantage of the fact there's a comfy seat outside so I can
> place my order, pay for it and sit outside to wait for it as the guy
> who was putting it together was finishing his cigarette.
>
> Anyway..don't quite know how to put this...a couple of women walked to
> the bus stop.. I've seen them before just around....I don;t know where
> they live but it has to be down that side street.. One of them has a
> girl..now I;'m bad at guessing ages but 6-8 and the other has a baby
> in the pram and another girl....2-3 I'd guess maybe 4..She can walk
> but she's small..(I am hopeless at guessing the age of kids).
>
> Then one of the locals (I gather the flats above the shop are hot you
> get people coming outside because it's a big pavement and they can sit
> out there) comes out and as soon as this girl sees him...she lifts her
> t-shirt off first off one shoulder then the other..Okay I know small
> children do this ( Ian still embarass my youngest brother about his
> striptease in "Debenhams" when he was about the same age) but then she
> lifts her skirt up one side, winking at the guy (who didn;t see this
> as someone else had come downstairs and they were talking) then bends
> over to reveal her knickers..her mother wasn't even looking at her and
> at this point a bus came and off they went...
>
> Am I just a little right to wonder about this? Or do I just have a
> dirty mind? What struck me was the way she raised the skirt like she
> was flirting

It's always difficult as sometimes small children will copy what they have
seen inappropriately in their home. It does not necessarily mean that they
have been abused.
However, never hesitate to report it, as it's not a good idea for children
to copy sexual behaviour that they shouldn't have seen. We would then be
advising the parents that their children should not witness adult sexual
behaviour and if they do, and it leads to them displaying difficulties, we
will probably want to talk to them about it.

Tweed

July 4th 09, 08:32 PM
Thanks

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

MLB[_2_]
July 4th 09, 09:16 PM
Lesley wrote:
> Hi
>
> I need someone to tell me whether or not I should be worried about
> this and you're beyond any doubt the best qualified person to do
> that..
>
> I was in a local shop- they know me there so in view of the heat I
> was taking advantage of the fact there's a comfy seat outside so I can
> place my order, pay for it and sit outside to wait for it as the guy
> who was putting it together was finishing his cigarette.
>
> Anyway..don't quite know how to put this...a couple of women walked to
> the bus stop.. I've seen them before just around....I don;t know where
> they live but it has to be down that side street.. One of them has a
> girl..now I;'m bad at guessing ages but 6-8 and the other has a baby
> in the pram and another girl....2-3 I'd guess maybe 4..She can walk
> but she's small..(I am hopeless at guessing the age of kids).
>
> Then one of the locals (I gather the flats above the shop are hot you
> get people coming outside because it's a big pavement and they can sit
> out there) comes out and as soon as this girl sees him...she lifts her
> t-shirt off first off one shoulder then the other..Okay I know small
> children do this ( Ian still embarass my youngest brother about his
> striptease in "Debenhams" when he was about the same age) but then she
> lifts her skirt up one side, winking at the guy (who didn;t see this
> as someone else had come downstairs and they were talking) then bends
> over to reveal her knickers..her mother wasn't even looking at her and
> at this point a bus came and off they went...
>
> Am I just a little right to wonder about this? Or do I just have a
> dirty mind? What struck me was the way she raised the skirt like she
> was flirting
>
> Please tell me I have a dirty mind because there was something in
>

> Lesley
>
> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

A realy old saying: "Monkey see == Monkey do". MLB

Christina Websell
July 5th 09, 12:56 AM
> wrote in message
> Thanks

I'd just like to say to anyone reading this, never hesitate to report a
child that you are worried about. I doesn't matter if you're wrong you
could be right.

Tweed

Granby
July 5th 09, 03:32 AM
MLB I agree. Must have seen that routine enough to copy it. Makes me sad.
"MLB" > wrote in message
> Lesley wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I need someone to tell me whether or not I should be worried about
>> this and you're beyond any doubt the best qualified person to do
>> that..
>>
>> I was in a local shop- they know me there so in view of the heat I
>> was taking advantage of the fact there's a comfy seat outside so I can
>> place my order, pay for it and sit outside to wait for it as the guy
>> who was putting it together was finishing his cigarette.
>>
>> Anyway..don't quite know how to put this...a couple of women walked to
>> the bus stop.. I've seen them before just around....I don;t know where
>> they live but it has to be down that side street.. One of them has a
>> girl..now I;'m bad at guessing ages but 6-8 and the other has a baby
>> in the pram and another girl....2-3 I'd guess maybe 4..She can walk
>> but she's small..(I am hopeless at guessing the age of kids).
>>
>> Then one of the locals (I gather the flats above the shop are hot you
>> get people coming outside because it's a big pavement and they can sit
>> out there) comes out and as soon as this girl sees him...she lifts her
>> t-shirt off first off one shoulder then the other..Okay I know small
>> children do this ( Ian still embarass my youngest brother about his
>> striptease in "Debenhams" when he was about the same age) but then she
>> lifts her skirt up one side, winking at the guy (who didn;t see this
>> as someone else had come downstairs and they were talking) then bends
>> over to reveal her knickers..her mother wasn't even looking at her and
>> at this point a bus came and off they went...
>>
>> Am I just a little right to wonder about this? Or do I just have a
>> dirty mind? What struck me was the way she raised the skirt like she
>> was flirting
>>
>> Please tell me I have a dirty mind because there was something in
>>

>> Lesley
>>
>> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
>

> A realy old saying: "Monkey see == Monkey do". MLB

jmcquown[_2_]
July 5th 09, 03:47 PM
"Granby" > wrote in message
> MLB I agree. Must have seen that routine enough to copy it. Makes me
> sad.
> "MLB" > wrote in message
>> Lesley wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I need someone to tell me whether or not I should be worried about
>>> this and you're beyond any doubt the best qualified person to do
>>> that..
>>>
>>> I was in a local shop- they know me there so in view of the heat I
>>> was taking advantage of the fact there's a comfy seat outside so I can
>>> place my order, pay for it and sit outside to wait for it as the guy
>>> who was putting it together was finishing his cigarette.
>>>
>>> Anyway..don't quite know how to put this...a couple of women walked to
>>> the bus stop.. I've seen them before just around....I don;t know where
>>> they live but it has to be down that side street.. One of them has a
>>> girl..now I;'m bad at guessing ages but 6-8 and the other has a baby
>>> in the pram and another girl....2-3 I'd guess maybe 4..She can walk
>>> but she's small..(I am hopeless at guessing the age of kids).
>>>
>>> Then one of the locals (I gather the flats above the shop are hot you
>>> get people coming outside because it's a big pavement and they can sit
>>> out there) comes out and as soon as this girl sees him...she lifts her
>>> t-shirt off first off one shoulder then the other..Okay I know small
>>> children do this ( Ian still embarass my youngest brother about his
>>> striptease in "Debenhams" when he was about the same age) but then she
>>> lifts her skirt up one side, winking at the guy (who didn;t see this
>>> as someone else had come downstairs and they were talking) then bends
>>> over to reveal her knickers..her mother wasn't even looking at her and
>>> at this point a bus came and off they went...
>>>
>>> Am I just a little right to wonder about this? Or do I just have a
>>> dirty mind? What struck me was the way she raised the skirt like she
>>> was flirting
>>>
>>> Please tell me I have a dirty mind because there was something in
>>>

>>> Lesley
>>>
>>> Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
>>

>> A realy old saying: "Monkey see == Monkey do". MLB

I don't have any idea what that young girl sees on television but if it's
anything like the "teen idols" (or even pre-teen idols) who appear on U.S.
television these days, it's par for the course. This child shouldn't be
allowed to watch such things. I certainly hope it's not something she
actually sees *live* in her own home.

As for reporting it, if you don't know who the girl or her mother/parents
are, what could you report other than disturbing behaviour from a very young
girl? They'd have no way to track her down, would they?

Jill

Christina Websell
July 7th 09, 01:44 AM
jmcquown wrote:
> "Granby" > wrote in message
>> MLB I agree. Must have seen that routine enough to copy it. Makes
>> me sad.
>> "MLB" > wrote in message
>
> As for reporting it, if you don't know who the girl or her
> mother/parents are, what could you report other than disturbing
> behaviour from a very young girl? They'd have no way to track her
> down, would they?
You might be surprised how they can be tracked down.
Just never stop reporting concerns about children. They are usually not
able to do it themselves.

Tweed