PDA

View Full Version : Happy 4th Julyt`

Bev
July 5th 09, 02:34 AM
tTo my American friends.

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1891700976835&source=jl999

I might add that jacquiel lawson has a collection of absolutely beautiful
cards, full of pets and gorgeous scenery.

Bev
--
I was the next-door kid's imaginary friend.

July 5th 09, 03:41 AM
Bev wrote:

> tTo my American friends.

> http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1891700976835&source=jl999

> I might add that jacquiel lawson has a collection of absolutely beautiful
> cards, full of pets and gorgeous scenery.

I love Jacquie Lawson. I've never seen one without an animal in it!

I wonder why it said "Love, Laura", though? Who is Laura? Thank you,
whoever you are. :)

And thank you too, Bev.

--
Joyce ^..^

Bev
July 5th 09, 10:59 PM
> wrote in message
> Bev wrote:
>
> > tTo my American friends.
>
> > http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1891700976835&source=jl999
>

> > I might add that jacquiel lawson has a collection of absolutely
> > beautiful
> > cards, full of pets and gorgeous scenery.
>
> I love Jacquie Lawson. I've never seen one without an animal in it!
>
> I wonder why it said "Love, Laura", though? Who is Laura? Thank you,
> whoever you are. :)
>
> And thank you too, Bev.
>
> --
> Joyce ^..^
>
> To email me, remove the XXX from my user name.

Joyce,

Laura is an American friend who introduced me to Jacquie Lawson cards and
sends one every 4th July.
I should have removed her name I guess, sorry for the confusion. I
eventually ended up subscribing to J. Lawson and now use her delightful
cards all the time.

Bev

Jofirey
July 5th 09, 11:04 PM
"Bev" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
>> Bev wrote:
>>
>> > tTo my American friends.
>>
>> > http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1891700976835&source=jl999
>>

>> > I might add that jacquiel lawson has a collection of absolutely
>> > beautiful
>> > cards, full of pets and gorgeous scenery.
>>
>> I love Jacquie Lawson. I've never seen one without an animal in
>> it!
>>
>> I wonder why it said "Love, Laura", though? Who is Laura? Thank
>> you,
>> whoever you are. :)
>>
>> And thank you too, Bev.
>>
>> --
>> Joyce ^..^
>>
>> To email me, remove the XXX from my user name.
>
> Joyce,
>
> Laura is an American friend who introduced me to Jacquie Lawson
> cards and sends one every 4th July.
> I should have removed her name I guess, sorry for the confusion.
> I eventually ended up subscribing to J. Lawson and now use her
> delightful cards all the time.
>
> Bev

Thought it was especially cool that she included the newest White
House First Dog.

Jo