PDA

View Full Version : animal swearing

John F. Eldredge
July 8th 09, 04:46 AM
No, this doesn't involve Cinders saying any bad words.

A few mornings ago, as I was leaving for work, I found that my front yard
was very noisy. One tree held a flock of starlings; another tree held an
irate squirrel. The starlings were all yelling at the squirrel, and the
squirrel was yelling back at the starlings. I don't know if the birds
were in the squirrel's favorite tree, or if both parties were simply
saying "Shut up! No, you shut up!".

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from http://pgp.mit.edu

Marina
July 8th 09, 05:53 AM
John F. Eldredge wrote:
> No, this doesn't involve Cinders saying any bad words.
>
> A few mornings ago, as I was leaving for work, I found that my front yard
> was very noisy. One tree held a flock of starlings; another tree held an
> irate squirrel. The starlings were all yelling at the squirrel, and the
> squirrel was yelling back at the starlings. I don't know if the birds
> were in the squirrel's favorite tree, or if both parties were simply
> saying "Shut up! No, you shut up!".

LOL! I have birds swearing at the cats all the time outside the
enclosure. I think they know the cats can't get out of the enclosure,
since they (the birds) seem to come up to the net and taunt the cats.
The cats chatter back at them.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.