PDA

View Full Version : Custer - Jekyll & Hyde

nik Simpson
July 9th 09, 04:05 AM
Judge for yourselves...

http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/img_0255jpg.html

http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/img_0262jpg.html

There some other new pictures in Custer's album

http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/
--
Nik Simpson

Marina
July 9th 09, 04:52 AM
nik Simpson wrote:
> Judge for yourselves...
>
> http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/img_0255jpg.html
>

> http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/img_0262jpg.html
>
> There some other new pictures in Custer's album
>
> http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/

Aww, he's so cute, I think he could get away with murder.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

July 9th 09, 08:12 AM
nik wrote:

> Judge for yourselves...

> http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/img_0255jpg.html
> http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/img_0262jpg.html

> There some other new pictures in Custer's album

> http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/

What a cutie!!

--
Joyce ^..^

Gandalf
July 9th 09, 08:46 AM
On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 22:05:34 -0500, nik Simpson >
wrote:

>Judge for yourselves...
>
>http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/img_0255jpg.html
>

>http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/img_0262jpg.html
>
>There some other new pictures in Custer's album
>
>http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/

He's a real cutie! You have some wonderful photos of him in your album.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ >^..^<

- Robert Heinlein

jmcquown[_2_]
July 9th 09, 10:42 AM
"nik Simpson" > wrote in message
> Judge for yourselves...
>
> http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/img_0255jpg.html
>

> http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/img_0262jpg.html
>
> There some other new pictures in Custer's album
>
> http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/
> --
> Nik Simpson

He's adorable! And I agree, Jekyll & Hyde ;)

Jill

Kreisleriana[_2_]
July 9th 09, 03:22 PM
"nik Simpson" > wrote in message
> Judge for yourselves...
>
> http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/img_0255jpg.html
>

> http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/img_0262jpg.html
>
> There some other new pictures in Custer's album
>
> http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/
> --
> Nik Simpson

Ahh, orange tabby. The Flavor of Love. ;)

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh