PDA

View Full Version : Orange KF

Kreisleriana[_2_]
July 9th 09, 06:21 PM
In my opinion, the most insidious form of kitten fever: orange tabby,
twisted up in ridiculous sleeping positions. Enjoy:
http://cuteoverload.com/2009/07/09/the-many-sleeping-posishes-of-archie/#comment-350416

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Marina
July 9th 09, 08:11 PM
Kreisleriana wrote:

> In my opinion, the most insidious form of kitten fever: orange tabby,
> twisted up in ridiculous sleeping positions. Enjoy:
> http://cuteoverload.com/2009/07/09/the-many-sleeping-posishes-of-archie/#comment-350416

There's just something about the contrast between those dark, sleepy
kitten eyes and the bright orinj fur that's so appealing.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

tanadashoes
July 9th 09, 08:56 PM
"Kreisleriana" <drtmuirATearthlink.net> wrote in message
m...

> In my opinion, the most insidious form of kitten fever: orange tabby,
> twisted up in ridiculous sleeping positions. Enjoy:
> http://cuteoverload.com/2009/07/09/the-many-sleeping-posishes-of-archie/#comment-350416
>

> --
> Theresa and Dante
>
> Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

AWWWWWW! Bet Custer could beat him at the cute game.

Pam S. charmed by them all.

Magic Mood Jeep
July 9th 09, 09:11 PM
"Kreisleriana" <drtmuirATearthlink.net> wrote in message
m...

> In my opinion, the most insidious form of kitten fever: orange tabby,
> twisted up in ridiculous sleeping positions. Enjoy:
> http://cuteoverload.com/2009/07/09/the-many-sleeping-posishes-of-archie/#comment-350416
>

> --
> Theresa and Dante
>
> Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

I played with an orinj bitty today. 2-3 weeks old fosters of a friend of
mine, and got to bottle-feed him. He was one of the buff colored, with a
tiny bit of white on his face, belly, feet and two white spots on his
back: one the back of his neck, one halfway between neck and tail. EEEEK
!

I also fed his siblings: 1 gray boy, 1 gray girl (with a white spot on her
belly) and a calico girl (she was the loudest and the most demandingest -
imagine that)

Quadruple EEEEK with a thud following!

--
>^..^< This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your signature to help
her
wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde

jmcquown[_2_]
July 10th 09, 12:16 PM
"Kreisleriana" <drtmuirATearthlink.net> wrote in message
m...

> In my opinion, the most insidious form of kitten fever: orange tabby,
> twisted up in ridiculous sleeping positions. Enjoy:
> http://cuteoverload.com/2009/07/09/the-many-sleeping-posishes-of-archie/#comment-350416
>

> --
> Theresa and Dante
>
> Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Are you trying to blind us?! Very cute oranj stripey kitten :)

Jill

Takayuki
July 10th 09, 04:00 PM
"Kreisleriana" <drtmuirATearthlink.net> wrote:
>In my opinion, the most insidious form of kitten fever: orange tabby,
>twisted up in ridiculous sleeping positions. Enjoy:
>http://cuteoverload.com/2009/07/09/the-many-sleeping-posishes-of-archie/#comment-350416

He has orinj morse code on his tummy!