PDA

View Full Version : Little Boy ate a whole elephant

Mark Edwards
July 9th 09, 07:23 PM
A little background: we have all sorts of imaginary animals running around
the apartment - The Evul Giraffe, a girl rhinoceros, Sparky the elephant to
name a few. I sometimes tell Senyah things like, "Sparky made this coffee
for you, so there's no telling what it really is," or "The Evul Giraffe
made that terrible smell," or "I think the rhinoceros ate my sandwich'"

All in the name of fun. Plus imaginary pets make good scapegoats...

Yesterday I was at Costco, and picked up one of those huge containers of
animal crackers. Today I grabbed a handful and sat down at the computer.

Little Boy ran up and climbed onto my lap. He sniffed at the animal
crackers and expressed interest in them. I handed him an elephant cracker
which he proceed to demolish, leaving little elephant bits all over me
(what a crummy way for an elephant to die - grin).

Later I told Senyah, "I think Little Boy ate Sparky..."

She replied, "Oh nooo! who'll make my coffee?" (what a trooper, eh?)

Maybe it wasn't Sparky. I didn't REALLY mind cleaning his litter box.
Well, not much...

Little Boy has now settled down in my lap after extensive crumb-laden
thank face rubs. I guess one elephant was enough.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Granby
July 9th 09, 08:28 PM
My cats like gold fish crackers.
"Mark Edwards" > wrote in message
m...

> A little background: we have all sorts of imaginary animals running around
> the apartment - The Evul Giraffe, a girl rhinoceros, Sparky the elephant
> name a few. I sometimes tell Senyah things like, "Sparky made this coffee
> for you, so there's no telling what it really is," or "The Evul Giraffe
> made that terrible smell," or "I think the rhinoceros ate my sandwich'"
>
> All in the name of fun. Plus imaginary pets make good scapegoats...
>
> Yesterday I was at Costco, and picked up one of those huge containers of
> animal crackers. Today I grabbed a handful and sat down at the computer.
>
> Little Boy ran up and climbed onto my lap. He sniffed at the animal
> crackers and expressed interest in them. I handed him an elephant cracker
> which he proceed to demolish, leaving little elephant bits all over me
> (what a crummy way for an elephant to die - grin).
>
> Later I told Senyah, "I think Little Boy ate Sparky..."
>
> She replied, "Oh nooo! who'll make my coffee?" (what a trooper, eh?)
>
> Maybe it wasn't Sparky. I didn't REALLY mind cleaning his litter box.
> Well, not much...
>
> Little Boy has now settled down in my lap after extensive crumb-laden
> thank face rubs. I guess one elephant was enough.
>

> Hugs and Purrs,
> Mark
> --
> Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

tanadashoes
July 9th 09, 08:58 PM
"Mark Edwards" > wrote in message
m...

> A little background: we have all sorts of imaginary animals running around
> the apartment - The Evul Giraffe, a girl rhinoceros, Sparky the elephant
> name a few. I sometimes tell Senyah things like, "Sparky made this coffee
> for you, so there's no telling what it really is," or "The Evul Giraffe
> made that terrible smell," or "I think the rhinoceros ate my sandwich'"
>
> All in the name of fun. Plus imaginary pets make good scapegoats...
>
> Yesterday I was at Costco, and picked up one of those huge containers of
> animal crackers. Today I grabbed a handful and sat down at the computer.
>
> Little Boy ran up and climbed onto my lap. He sniffed at the animal
> crackers and expressed interest in them. I handed him an elephant cracker
> which he proceed to demolish, leaving little elephant bits all over me
> (what a crummy way for an elephant to die - grin).
>
> Later I told Senyah, "I think Little Boy ate Sparky..."
>
> She replied, "Oh nooo! who'll make my coffee?" (what a trooper, eh?)
>
> Maybe it wasn't Sparky. I didn't REALLY mind cleaning his litter box.
> Well, not much...
>
> Little Boy has now settled down in my lap after extensive crumb-laden
> thank face rubs. I guess one elephant was enough.

Little Boy is talented. Now who is going to make Senyah's Coffee? You'd
better hire another elephant soon.

Pam S. giggling

July 9th 09, 11:10 PM
Mark wrote:

> Yesterday I was at Costco, and picked up one of those huge containers of
> animal crackers. Today I grabbed a handful and sat down at the computer.

> Little Boy ran up and climbed onto my lap. He sniffed at the animal
> crackers and expressed interest in them. I handed him an elephant cracker
> which he proceed to demolish, leaving little elephant bits all over me
> (what a crummy way for an elephant to die - grin).

Mark, I think you misspelled "groan". :)

> Little Boy has now settled down in my lap after extensive crumb-laden
> thank face rubs. I guess one elephant was enough.

Aww. I swear, cats can be real carb hounds. All of my cats go nuts
when I eat anything with wheat or rice in it.

--
Joyce ^..^

Joy
July 10th 09, 12:20 AM
"Mark Edwards" > wrote in message
m...

> A little background: we have all sorts of imaginary animals running around
> the apartment - The Evul Giraffe, a girl rhinoceros, Sparky the elephant
> name a few. I sometimes tell Senyah things like, "Sparky made this coffee
> for you, so there's no telling what it really is," or "The Evul Giraffe
> made that terrible smell," or "I think the rhinoceros ate my sandwich'"
>
> All in the name of fun. Plus imaginary pets make good scapegoats...
>
> Yesterday I was at Costco, and picked up one of those huge containers of
> animal crackers. Today I grabbed a handful and sat down at the computer.
>
> Little Boy ran up and climbed onto my lap. He sniffed at the animal
> crackers and expressed interest in them. I handed him an elephant cracker
> which he proceed to demolish, leaving little elephant bits all over me
> (what a crummy way for an elephant to die - grin).
>
> Later I told Senyah, "I think Little Boy ate Sparky..."
>
> She replied, "Oh nooo! who'll make my coffee?" (what a trooper, eh?)
>
> Maybe it wasn't Sparky. I didn't REALLY mind cleaning his litter box.
> Well, not much...
>
> Little Boy has now settled down in my lap after extensive crumb-laden
> thank face rubs. I guess one elephant was enough.
>

> Hugs and Purrs,
> Mark

It sounds as though Senyah appreciates your sense of humor. I think you
both lucked out.

Joy