PDA

View Full Version : Persia's Getting Playful

jmcquown[_2_]
July 11th 09, 02:09 PM
I don't know what's come over her. I woke up this morning after she
attacked my hands. For no reason, she just suddenly thought it would be a
good idea to grab at my fingers and chew on them through the sheet. Persia!
Cut that out!

She's also started lunging under the folded bedspread, pouncing at and
grabbing my feet. She never used to do that. Now it's all the rage ;)
Suddenly Persia is all over the bed and all over me. I had to draw the line
when she started licking my armpit this morning. Hey, that tickles! Stop
it! Goofy cat :)

Jill

Jofirey
July 11th 09, 06:12 PM
"jmcquown" > wrote in message
>I don't know what's come over her. I woke up this morning after
>she attacked my hands. For no reason, she just suddenly thought it
>would be a good idea to grab at my fingers and chew on them through
>the sheet. Persia! Cut that out!
>
> She's also started lunging under the folded bedspread, pouncing at
> and grabbing my feet. She never used to do that. Now it's all
> the rage ;) Suddenly Persia is all over the bed and all over me.
> I had to draw the line when she started licking my armpit this
> morning. Hey, that tickles! Stop it! Goofy cat :)
>
> Jill
It sounds like your little girl is relaxing and starting to enjoy
herself. She's trying to get you to play. Smile and go with it.

Jo

jmcquown[_2_]
July 11th 09, 06:31 PM
"Jofirey" > wrote in message

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>>I don't know what's come over her. I woke up this morning after she
>>attacked my hands. For no reason, she just suddenly thought it would be a
>>good idea to grab at my fingers and chew on them through the sheet.
>>Persia! Cut that out!
>>
>> She's also started lunging under the folded bedspread, pouncing at and
>> grabbing my feet. She never used to do that. Now it's all the rage ;)
>> Suddenly Persia is all over the bed and all over me. I had to draw the
>> line when she started licking my armpit this morning. Hey, that tickles!
>> Stop it! Goofy cat :)
>>
>> Jill
> It sounds like your little girl is relaxing and starting to enjoy herself.
> She's trying to get you to play. Smile and go with it.
>
> Jo

Oh, I'm definitely having fun with it :) She's providing endless sources of
amusement... I'm just not sure I want to be amused at 4AM.

Jill

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)
July 11th 09, 10:35 PM
jmcquown wrote:
> "Jofirey" > wrote in message
>>
>> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>>> I don't know what's come over her. I woke up this morning after she
>>> attacked my hands. For no reason, she just suddenly thought it would
>>> be a good idea to grab at my fingers and chew on them through the
>>> sheet. Persia! Cut that out!
>>>
>>> She's also started lunging under the folded bedspread, pouncing at
>>> and grabbing my feet. She never used to do that. Now it's all the
>>> rage ;) Suddenly Persia is all over the bed and all over me. I had to
>>> draw the line when she started licking my armpit this morning. Hey,
>>> that tickles! Stop it! Goofy cat :)
>>>
>>> Jill
>> It sounds like your little girl is relaxing and starting to enjoy
>> herself. She's trying to get you to play. Smile and go with it.
>>
>> Jo
>
> Oh, I'm definitely having fun with it :) She's providing endless
> sources of amusement... I'm just not sure I want to be amused at 4AM.
>
> Jill

At lease you don't have TWO of them playing tag over your supine form,
and bouncing on your abdomen when you hve a full bladder!!!! (Talk
about "rude awakenings".)

Kreisleriana[_2_]
July 11th 09, 10:35 PM
"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> "Jofirey" > wrote in message
>>
>> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>>>I don't know what's come over her. I woke up this morning after she
>>>attacked my hands. For no reason, she just suddenly thought it would be
>>>a good idea to grab at my fingers and chew on them through the sheet.
>>>Persia! Cut that out!
>>>
>>> She's also started lunging under the folded bedspread, pouncing at and
>>> grabbing my feet. She never used to do that. Now it's all the rage ;)
>>> Suddenly Persia is all over the bed and all over me. I had to draw the
>>> line when she started licking my armpit this morning. Hey, that
>>> tickles! Stop it! Goofy cat :)
>>>
>>> Jill
>> It sounds like your little girl is relaxing and starting to enjoy
>> herself. She's trying to get you to play. Smile and go with it.
>>
>> Jo
>
> Oh, I'm definitely having fun with it :) She's providing endless sources
> of amusement... I'm just not sure I want to be amused at 4AM.
>
> Jill

Sounds like Dante's normal behavior. He's very playful, and plays in the
middle of the night, too. He sounds like a stampeding herd. He's parading
around with the drinking straws, too, lately. ;)

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

jmcquown[_2_]
July 12th 09, 01:26 AM
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" > wrote in message
m...

> jmcquown wrote:

>>> It sounds like your little girl is relaxing and starting to enjoy
>>> herself. She's trying to get you to play. Smile and go with it.
>>>
>>> Jo
>>
>> Oh, I'm definitely having fun with it :) She's providing endless sources
>> of amusement... I'm just not sure I want to be amused at 4AM.
>>

> At lease you don't have TWO of them playing tag over your supine form, and
> bouncing on your abdomen when you hve a full bladder!!!! (Talk about
> "rude awakenings".)

I'm sure I'm fortunate in that Persia doesn't like other cats. I couldn't
deal with two of them bouncing all over in the middle of the night.

Jill

Granby
July 14th 09, 04:15 AM
Drinking straws, reminds me. I cleaned out Willow's fishtank home today.
Found 4 wine corks, 6 straws (the little ones were here the other day). 2
milk rings and a multitude of mousies. No wonder Piglet and O T were
sitting under the cabinet looking through the bottom of the tank.

O T is way too fat, I mean fluffy to get up there and Piglet, being so cross
eyed doesn't even try to jump in there.
"Kreisleriana" <drtmuirATearthlink.net> wrote in message
m...

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message

>>> It sounds like your little girl is relaxing and starting to enjoy
>>> herself. She's trying to get you to play. Smile and go with it.
>>>
>>> Jo
>>
>> Oh, I'm definitely having fun with it :) She's providing endless sources
>> of amusement... I'm just not sure I want to be amused at 4AM.
>>
>> Jill
>

> Sounds like Dante's normal behavior. He's very playful, and plays in the
> middle of the night, too. He sounds like a stampeding herd. He's
> parading around with the drinking straws, too, lately. ;)
>
> --
> Theresa and Dante
>
> Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Winnie
July 14th 09, 01:30 PM
On Jul 11, 5:35*pm, "Kreisleriana" <drtmuirATearthlink.net> wrote:
> "jmcquown" > wrote in message

> >> It sounds like your little girl is relaxing and starting to enjoy
> >> herself. She's trying to get you to play. *Smile and go with it.
>
> >> Jo
>
> > Oh, I'm definitely having fun with it :) *She's providing endless sources
> > of amusement... I'm just not sure I want to be amused at 4AM.
>
> > Jill
>
> Sounds like Dante's normal behavior. *He's very playful, and plays in the
> middle of the night, too. *He sounds like a stampeding herd. *He's parading
> around with the drinking straws, too, lately. ;)

Rusty usually sleeps at night. He wakes up before I do, and sits
patiently for me to
get up and feed him. He sleeps in his own room with the door closed.
Sometimes I got up in the middle of the night and found him sitting
quietly
in his carrier. He is a good cat.

Winnie