PDA

View Full Version : I SO need one of these!

BfloPolska
July 14th 09, 08:31 PM
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27774565

How cute is this pendant! I will get this one, or ask the artist to
make me one of a tuxie clutching a piece of ham.

Blessed be,
Baha

Gandalf
July 14th 09, 10:42 PM
On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 12:31:56 -0700 (PDT), BfloPolska
> wrote:

>http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27774565
>
>How cute is this pendant! I will get this one, or ask the artist to
>make me one of a tuxie clutching a piece of ham.
>
>Blessed be,
>Baha

That's really cute!

But I wonder why the owner/operator of that website believes every
potential customer in the world has a facebook or twitter account?

I don't, and I never will.

Why not just provide an E-mail address? It makes no sense to me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~ >^..^<

- Robert Heinlein

ScratchMonkey
July 14th 09, 11:36 PM
(Gandalf) wrote in news:4a62fbd7.8495796
@news.iphouse.com:

> But I wonder why the owner/operator of that website believes every
> potential customer in the world has a facebook or twitter account?

If you're volume/capacity is small, that's a way to throttle demand.

It's not really that different from the RPCA ghetto.

I don't have Twitter, but I did open accounts at Facebook, Myspace, and
LinkedIn, just to stay connected with family and business associates. I
don't do all the "applications" people seem to love there, nor post my
every waking thought, but I'll occasionally post a lolcat, Amazon book
link, or a trackback to some blog entry I liked. And, of course, Harley
photos.

Takayuki
July 15th 09, 04:22 AM
BfloPolska > wrote:
>http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27774565
>
>How cute is this pendant! I will get this one, or ask the artist to
>make me one of a tuxie clutching a piece of ham.

I like the tuxedo holding a cheeseburger too:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27775776

Although I don't wear jewelry. But this reminds me of one piece of
pet jewelry I bought. A couple of years ago I got my mom this dog
pendant, because it looked so much like my parents' dog:

http://www.preciouspetsmfg.com/Dogs_N-Z/SHIH%20TZU%20SapphireEyesRubie.JPG

It was pretty good quality, and they have various cats too.