PDA

View Full Version : Harri Roadcat's latest cute trick

Dan M
July 14th 09, 09:57 PM
Harri has a new way of catching my attention (as if she needed another).
She will walk up in front of me and sit facing me. She then starts to
tilt her head to one side. The head a little further, then a little
further, then the whole is leaning to the side, then PLOP! She falls over
on her side and rolls onto her back with her tummy in the air.

She has always had a way of doing irresistable tummy shows, but this new
slow-motion topple is even more so.

Amelia T Cat
July 14th 09, 09:59 PM
Sorry - fingers got ahead of the brain. The complete post with missing
words filled in is:

Harri has a new way of catching my attention (as if she needed another).
She will walk up in front of me and sit facing me. She then starts to
tilt her head to one side. The head tilts a little further, then a little
further, then the whole kitty is leaning to the side, then PLOP! She falls
over on her side and rolls onto her back with her tummy in the air.

She has always had a way of doing irresistable tummy shows, but this new
slow-motion topple is even more so.

July 14th 09, 10:20 PM
Amelia wrote:

> Harri has a new way of catching my attention (as if she needed another).
> She will walk up in front of me and sit facing me. She then starts to
> tilt her head to one side. The head tilts a little further, then a little
> further, then the whole kitty is leaning to the side, then PLOP! She falls
> over on her side and rolls onto her back with her tummy in the air.
>
> She has always had a way of doing irresistable tummy shows, but this new
> slow-motion topple is even more so.

Obviously, she learned at some point that tilting her head in a fetching
manner got her some good attention and maybe some treats. (I wonder, where
could she have learned that? :)) And apparently, there's no such thing as
"too much of a good thing". If a little tilt works well, then more tilt
works better. She just took it to its logical conclusion.

--
Joyce ^..^

Stormmmee
July 14th 09, 11:30 PM
tiger does a slow motion crumple to his side... lowers his right side
starting with his head and then front shoulder, back hip and just seems to
melt... DH had described this but one day i was on the floor fo r some
reason and he came up to me and did it into my leg, Lee
"Dan M" > wrote in message
> Harri has a new way of catching my attention (as if she needed another).
> She will walk up in front of me and sit facing me. She then starts to
> tilt her head to one side. The head a little further, then a little
> further, then the whole is leaning to the side, then PLOP! She falls over
> on her side and rolls onto her back with her tummy in the air.
>
> She has always had a way of doing irresistable tummy shows, but this new
> slow-motion topple is even more so.

Granby
July 15th 09, 12:01 AM
Herself is at the party on rpcc and she and O T have had a bit too much of
the nip wine. Piglet forgetting that what happens at the lake, stays at the
lake!