PDA

View Full Version : Muddy is a real trooper

nik Simpson
July 15th 09, 03:15 AM
Muddy came in about 7pm this evening and headed for his favorite hangout
(the food bowl). He walked through the living room wearing nothing more
than a martyred air and Custer draped around his neck attempting a rugby
tackle. He's great, he let's Custer get away with just about anything
including taking liberties with his tail. Occasionally he'll let Custer
know he's had enough, but never really "goes off on him". Emily is not
so forgiving ;-)
--
Nik Simpson

Karla
July 15th 09, 08:45 PM
"nik Simpson" > wrote in message
> Muddy came in about 7pm this evening and headed for his favorite hangout
> (the food bowl). He walked through the living room wearing nothing more
> than a martyred air and Custer draped around his neck attempting a rugby
> tackle. He's great, he let's Custer get away with just about anything
> including taking liberties with his tail. Occasionally he'll let Custer
> know he's had enough, but never really "goes off on him". Emily is not so
> forgiving ;-)
> --
> Nik Simpson

Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Karla

nik Simpson
July 22nd 09, 10:04 PM
Finally managed to get a picture of what Muddy puts up with...

http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/muddyandcuster.html

--
Nik Simpson

Karla
July 22nd 09, 10:34 PM
"nik Simpson" > wrote in message
> Finally managed to get a picture of what Muddy puts up with...
>

> http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/muddyandcuster.html
>
> --
> Nik Simpson

Yep, Muddy is a real trooper.
And your floor is gorgeous. Sigh....
Karla

July 23rd 09, 02:33 AM
nik Simpson wrote:

> Finally managed to get a picture of what Muddy puts up with...

> http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/muddyandcuster.html

Ride 'em cowboy! :)

What a great kitty-pal the long-suffering Muddy is.

--
Joyce ^..^

Marina
July 23rd 09, 07:58 AM
nik Simpson skrev:
> Finally managed to get a picture of what Muddy puts up with...
>

> http://public.fotki.com/niksimpson/custer/muddyandcuster.html

Aww, poor long-suffering Muddy. What a good Unka Muddy he is.

--
Marina