PDA

View Full Version : Furby and the bag monster

Steve Touchstone[_3_]
July 16th 09, 05:47 PM
Last night I picked up a couple items at the local store, and to the
cats delight I brought home a paper bag. As is my habit (a habit, no
doubt, which would drive my Mom crazy) I emptied the bag and dropped
it on the floor. After dishing up some ice cream (they finally had
some peanut butter cup - my favorite) I went in to lay on the bed and
watch some educational TV (Underworld, Rise of the Lycans).

Little Bit, Spotty and I were laying on the bed watching the movie
when a tornado touched down in the kitchen. I just froze in place,
Spotty took off for the storm shelter under the bed, and Little Bit
jumped up and looked off towards the kitchen. Listening to the growing
noise of the approaching storm, Little Bit decided to head for the
closet. Half a second later Princess came tearing into the room, ran
across the bed and jumped off the far side.

Right behind Princess was Furby, with the storm on her heels. Seems
the stupid hoomin had neglected to clip the handles on the bag, and
the bag monster had a hold of poor Furby. Luckily, Furby broke the
hold of the bag monster and made her escape - while the dumb hoomin
just laughed at her terrifying experience.
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby

Stormmee
July 16th 09, 06:03 PM
btdt and once we left a plastic one out, not on purpose, TV got it around
his neck... so as he ran it hit his rear reagion... he is not the brightest
bulb ever lit, and overweight, at the time the hoomins were also... that one
little bag almost caused 3 heart attacks, but now the bags are secured
immediately and i lost some weight, Lee