PDA

View Full Version : Re: Happy Birthday Yowie (the 22nd)

July 18th 09, 02:59 PM
On Jul 17, 2:44*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" > wrote:
> I saw on MySpace your bithrday is the 22nd and i wanted to wish you a Happy
> Bithrday early.

And happy birthday from the other side of the World!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

July 19th 09, 03:38 AM
wrote:

> On Jul 17, 2:44?pm, "Kyla =^..^=" > wrote:
>> I saw on MySpace your bithrday is the 22nd and i wanted to wish you a Happy
>> Bithrday early.

> And happy birthday from the other side of the World!

And I thought she was saying it was your 22nd birthday! :)

Hope you have a nice one.

--
Joyce ^..^

bigboy
July 20th 09, 05:13 PM
On Jul 19, 12:20*am, hopitus > wrote:
> On Jul 18, 8:38*pm, wrote:
>

> > wrote:
>
> > *> On Jul 17, 2:44?pm, "Kyla *=^..^=" > wrote:
> > *>> I saw on MySpace your bithrday is the 22nd and i wanted to wish you a Happy
> > *>> Bithrday early.
>
> > *> And happy birthday from the other side of the World!
>
> > And I thought she was saying it was your 22nd birthday! :)
>
> > Hope you have a nice one.
>
> > --
> > Joyce * ^..^
>
> > To email me, remove the XXX from my user name.
>
> ROFL. Yeah, it lost a little in translation. So did Miranda's return,
> to a few.- Hide quoted text -

Happy Birthday!

BigBoy, Princess, Mr. Boots, Ms. Tigger, Sugar and Spice, Ms. Blue
Belle and Cheddar

July 20th 09, 08:06 PM
hopitus wrote:

>> And I thought she was saying it was your 22nd birthday! :)

> ROFL. Yeah, it lost a little in translation. So did Miranda's return,
> to a few.

It did? Not to me!

--
Joyce ^..^