PDA

View Full Version : Bitty Guinivere Needs Purrs

Pat[_4_]
July 21st 09, 03:33 AM
She'll have to be seen by TED tomorrow for an ear condition that refuses to
clear up. She got quite a bit better under my care but has started going
downhill again and I just don't know how to help her. (Twiggy and Arthur are
doing well.)

July 21st 09, 01:10 PM
On Jul 20, 7:33*pm, "Pat" > wrote:
> She'll have to be seen by TED tomorrow for an ear condition that refuses to
> clear up. She got quite a bit better under my care but has started going
> downhill again and I just don't know how to help her. (Twiggy and Arthur are
> doing well.)

Purrs for the bitty to get well soon

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Irulan
July 21st 09, 04:57 PM
Purrs and prayers from us for the poor little thing.
God bless you for taking care of her.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Pat[_4_]
July 21st 09, 05:24 PM
"Irulan" > wrote

| Purrs and prayers from us for the poor little thing.
| God bless you for taking care of her.

Dave took her to TED a while ago. They should be back soon. I'm a little
worried......

Joy
July 21st 09, 06:38 PM
Purrs for Guinevere, and for you.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken

"Pat" > wrote in message
> She'll have to be seen by TED tomorrow for an ear condition that refuses
> clear up. She got quite a bit better under my care but has started going
> downhill again and I just don't know how to help her. (Twiggy and Arthur
> are
> doing well.)

Pat[_4_]
July 21st 09, 07:11 PM
She has infection in both ears. TED gave a shot and some cream. Two weeks'
worth. Poor miserable baby! She thanks all for the purrs.

Steve Touchstone[_3_]
July 22nd 09, 10:08 AM
On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:11:11 -0500, "Pat"
> wrote:

>She has infection in both ears. TED gave a shot and some cream. Two weeks'
>worth. Poor miserable baby! She thanks all for the purrs.

purrs on the - especially from Spotty who still remembers the terrible
ear mite problem she had when I brought her inside. I doubt she'll
ever forget, as she still doesn't like being touched around the ears.
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby

bigboy
July 27th 09, 03:41 PM
On Jul 20, 10:33*pm, "Pat" > wrote:
> She'll have to be seen by TED tomorrow for an ear condition that refuses to
> clear up. She got quite a bit better under my care but has started going
> downhill again and I just don't know how to help her. (Twiggy and Arthur are
> doing well.)

Purrs and prayers are on the way.

BigBoy, Princess, Mr. Boots, Ms. Tigger, Sugar and Spice and Ms. Blue
Belle and cheddar